Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Alice personally requesting them to be removed from his insurance because it just cant be that she EVER will be seperated in ANY way from her BABIES.
It doesn’t work that way, thankfully. They’re still covered and she likely is too unless she was on a private insurance and didn’t pay the premium. She’s such a damn liar.

Reactions: 12
I've just watched Dr Ramani's No Contact video on YouTube and it's a carbon copy description of Alice, her minions, Yo and even the need for Bianca. I'm sure many of you have seen it already, I was just shocked of the exact match.

Best bit is how she describes the bit where Ioan just doesn't care (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just watched Dr Ramani's No Contact video on YouTube and it's a carbon copy description of Alice, her minions, Yo and even the need for Bianca. I'm sure many of you have seen it already, I was just shocked of the exact match.

Best bit is how she describes the bit where Ioan just doesn't care (y)
There’s way more videos by Dr. Ramani that are so spot on that you would think they were made just for Mega bleep herself.

• Haha
I think we need to stop with pregnancy speculation. I think Ioan is quite traditional and would prefer to be married before having more children.
His fans from back in the day thought IG was traditional and then he got with Alice and we were like 👀👀👀😮

We shouldn't speculate on a pregnancy given what mAlice did to Elsie after the rumour mill got going on BW posting "It's all good, baby, baby". She will use it to upset the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @SusieTCones for the new thread! 😘😁
Congrats @Bedazzled for a fab title! 🤣🥳😁:m
Thanks @StoneMountain as always for those important links. ❤🥰
Thanks @EllaBells for a great recap! 👏😆😘

Bloody hell fire you lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: 😘 I stay away for a day or two (still trying to catch up on RL stuff! 🤭) & have 30 pages to catch up on (last thread) & another 24 (so far!) here! 👀😬 HELP! 😂🏃‍♀️

I will catch up but until then, to borrow a quote from a favourite film of mine - "In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!"
Any turds who know the film this comes from can award themselves a ⭐as I'll probably still be busy playing catch up! :ROFLMAO:

Proving some things people never change - check the year! 🧐

Screenshot 2022-03-08 220037.png

Screenshot 2022-03-10 125353.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
a baby is usually the killer as that is even more seen as a replacement than the girlfriend already is. When he gives up or reunites with his kids they may think about it, but she is still young, their relationship is still in the early stages, there is too much unresolved tit there etc. etc.
Not necessarily. A sibling could be a bridge to the estranged ones but I agree now is not a good time and it's too early in the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks @SusieTCones for the new thread! 😘😁
Congrats @Bedazzled for a fab title! 🤣🥳😁:m
Thanks @StoneMountain as always for those important links. ❤🥰
Thanks @EllaBells for a great recap! 👏😆😘

Bloody hell fire you lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: 😘 I stay away for a day or two (still trying to catch up on RL stuff! 🤭) & have 30 pages to catch up on (last thread) & another 24 (so far!) here! 👀😬 HELP! 😂🏃‍♀️

I will catch up but until then, to borrow a quote from a favourite film of mine - "In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!"
Any turds who know the film this comes from can award themselves a ⭐as I'll probably still be busy playing catch up! :ROFLMAO:

Proving some things people never change - check the year! 🧐

View attachment 1399603

View attachment 1399616
We say this too Truman 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We shouldn't speculate on a pregnancy given what mAlice did to Elsie after the rumour mill got going on BW posting "It's all good, baby, baby". She will use it to upset the kids.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, only her majesty can birth his children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Months time lurking, first time posting. I LOVE the spirit here, good-badass-and-sensitive humoured. I am not a native english speaker and learn a lot-cuntless loooot. I just wanted to get an insight because yesterday I couldn't help liking some of the hilarious posts here and needed to say "hello, je suis inoffensive, j'habite en France, je suivais Alice et elle m'a dirigée vers Tattle Life par ses propres commentaires..." such a bleep... I've read the Tro's docs, have been feeling sorry for Yo and his girls, and Bianca. But, from France, what utterly disgusts me is the simultaneous tragedy of wee Aidan in Chicago, while AE tries to GFM her greedy instincts. 🤢
Was Alice well known in France? Not now obviously but back in the day?

Reactions: 8
I wasn't. Despite all the rich friends she has. Celia could have bunged her the $25k and not even miss it. But no, they know she is a lying bleep.

As for her "fans" did the basement dweller in NZ give her anything? Or does he only pay in word salad? Did SCB or Pick me Please?

The point of it was to embarrass IG rather than raise money anyway. She has plenty.
Are the NZ wolf and SCB still in the picture? They seem to have gone quiet. Did she fight with them too?

Are the NZ wolf and SCB still in the picture? They seem to have gone quiet. Did she fight with them too?
One joined the Amberii 🤪
and the other just likes creeping on actresses. No public or fake falling out like with the other FM’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One joined the Amberii 🤪
and the other just likes creeping on actresses. No public or fake falling out like with the other FM’s.
But they seem to have abandoned the cause. Surely this won’t go well with her narcissistic cuntness. It’s not that she ever had many supporters anyway.

• Haha
So a certain sockcock said this 'They [the Gruffudds] will support him WHATEVER he does. Lts to come out yet though!

still waiting meme.png

and 'It is horrible when you career is going down the drain'.

Sockcock and his beloved sis know that feeling all too well.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We say this too Truman 😂
This is one of my favourite movies in the whole wide world 🥰 people may not like Jim Carrey, but I for one think he's fab and this movie showed him acting beautifully. It broke his stereotype.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.