Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we talked about Bianca’s bio?
Do we think the ? refers to her MS or a baby?

I thought baby when I saw it but recall her saying she felt lucky re the MS because it made her live her best life?
I always assumed that Yoyo sent her a message saying "do you fancy jumping on my generously sized appendage?" and that was why the question mark was lucky! ;)

BTW in the "olden Ioan days" it was known as his ANACONDA!

I miss those days :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I always assumed that Yoyo sent her a message saying "do you fancy jumping on my generously sized appendage?" and that was why the question mark was lucky! ;)

BTW in the "olden Ioan days" it was known as his ANACONDA!

I miss those days :LOL:
Add “Anaconda by Nicki Minaj” to the playlist please. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BoJo isn't quite gone yet, he's stepping down as Party Leader but will remain as PM till Autumn. Just like Alice, they both have tit HAIR (professional opinion) and just keep clinging on.
We have another term for tit and clinging on. ;)

Malice would know all about careers going down the drain, wouldn't she? Not that she had much of one anyway, except as a professional parasite.

And bleep.
Her career, swirled more than the average tornado. Can we really call it a career?

Omg I've just thought of THE best job for Alice.

There's a bar/restaurant in Las Vegas called Dicks Last Resort - she would be an IDEAL hostess!!
I've been there, she'd fit right in. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I disagree, BW is expressing her keeness to meet the girls, showing that she is prepared to take up the role of step-mum figure and do what is best for them. AE is just a twisted, bitter, nasty old bint and needs to be sectioned!!
Alice is also a bleep.
Screenshot_20220707-024341_Chrome.jpg

It's Alice without a doubt, we've known a while they share that account.
It's like ground hog day with Alice she keeps reliving the same things over and over again. She will have to move on at some point though.
We hope she moves on, but it seems unlikely. She really is a scary example of a emotionally stunted person.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s my youngest ‘BABIES’ graduation this year we have to do a parent/child dance off we’ve nailed it pretty much .. this is what we’re dancing too and copying..honestly it’s fckin ace ..

Alice get busy earning!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s my youngest ‘BABIES’ graduation this year we have to do a parent/child dance off we’ve nailed it pretty much .. this is what we’re dancing too and copying..honestly it’s fckin ace ..

Alice get busy earning!!
That is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT @claudiarocks
So fun, inspiring, dedication I LOVE ❤ It XXX
So good for the soul 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alice is also a bleep. View attachment 1399248

We hope she moves on, but it seems unlikely. She really is a scary example of a emotionally stunted person.
That's why she honed in on such an immature young man like Ioan. As another poster said. When he met her his maturity was that of a teenage boy because of the sheltered life he had lived. He eventually matured and grew up while she remained the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure this has been discussed on forums since the first F4 comic, but does Mr. Fantastic's dick shrink and expand at will too? And his tongue?
'Cause that's a useful superpower if I ever heard of one. duck invisibility and flying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was actually pretty certain that with donations from weirdo fans and rich friends she would reach 25k with ease, but nope! If a normal person with a normal social life would start a GFM for this they would raise more than her.
I wasn't. Despite all the rich friends she has. Celia could have bunged her the $25k and not even miss it. But no, they know she is a lying bleep.

As for her "fans" did the basement dweller in NZ give her anything? Or does he only pay in word salad? Did SCB or Pick me Please?

The point of it was to embarrass IG rather than raise money anyway. She has plenty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure this has been discussed on forums since the first F4 comic, but does Mr. Fantastic's dick shrink and expand at will too? And his tongue?
'Cause that's a useful superpower if I ever heard of one. duck invisibility and flying.
94CE3892-3C79-4791-82A5-C4C312E5B1D1.gif

jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So are we expecting some of comment from Alice because Damian is dating Alison Mosshart (even though Helen did not him making out at her funeral ) . Still wearing his wedding ring though

“I want Daddy to have girlfriends, lots of them, you must all love again, love isn’t possessive, but you know, Damian, try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Best news ever! I won the auction!! I have my new pony!! Yay me 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Now has anything else happened in the world in the 6 hours while I've been gone?
Good stuff, what breed height etc?? 🐴 💛💛x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.