Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still baffles me that a University Math Professor and a School Principal produces these two. The smart gene definitely skipped a generation.
Air pollution. Gene is still there but overruled by insufficient white matter, caused by eg. vehicle exhausts, and tobacco smoke.
Look on the bright side - Alice's brain damage isn't heritable so her daughters will still be bright!

Reactions: 3
looks like Australia want to do AH for perjury over her dogs .if you can believe the media but seems to be a big topic for a few days now

Reactions: 7
looks like Australia want to do AH for perjury over her dogs .if you can believe the media but seems to be a big topic for a few days now
So we should too. Should not have sneaked them in and then that 'apology' interview they gave.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The sad thing is she will be saying the very same lies to the girls making them fearful as well.
I bet her Cuntitude has already said that to the children. She's oft complained of Ella's aches and pains - presumably dabbling in a little Munchausens-by-proxy, so that her babies need her ad infinitum and she gets the attention she craves - and, no doubt, will have (smugly and viciously) told the girl that 'we can't go to the doctor, my darling: Daddy has taken away our health insurance and given it to Bianca'. I would bet this week's income on it (and, yes - I'm still working despite having Covid because I will not let my students down).
At the risk of sounding vain and self-aggrandising, I'm a damn' sight better educated than nAlice Evans: Oxbridge twice (won't say which, as I don't wish to be doxxed by her single-IQ followers), currently at a Russell Group university for a second Masters degree, back to Oxbridge for PhD. Her shrill bleats re: her 'top ass' university have always sounded particularly hollow to me. It smacks of fearful insecurity combined with bragging - 'I'm the smartest in the room'. Well, nAlice dear, if one is the smartest, one doesn't tend to speak of it; others' reception of one will validate that assumption. Am I making sense? Hard to tell with a fever of 102.
Just to add: Alice is a bleep. The most cunticular bleep of cunts ever cunted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When she writes about catching the person she loves the most holding the gun (sorry if this is a repeat!)

When she writes about catching the person she loves the most holding the gun (sorry if this is a repeat!)
Screenshot_20220707-091046_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You are reading it right. We have established that Alice should get a refund for her Top Ass education
Personally 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🙄😂

Dat should say bleep obvs 😂
And before you ask noooo that’s not Alice 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You won’t convince me there isn’t some serious crossover on the branches of the Evans’ family tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.