Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Bianda post --how do B's comments about her juvenile gal pals show that she busted up someone else's marriage? She was seeing someone while separated. Hmph. Dumb cunts.

Big Yin version?

And can we add Cunting Crows to the playlist?
Tammy Wynette if you please. Now there was a blonde who could sing...and drink and drug. Shows all of us that there is nothing stopping Alice except lack of talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice is well-educated. When not drunk she has more advantages than most. According to a recent post she gets things done.
She has no job and plenty of time.

Even without a lawyer she could, if she wanted to, submit her financials and evidence.

Her problem is being lazy, spoilt and entitled. I believe if she really wanted to get on with things without paid representation she has the capacity to be more capable than most.

Instead she chooses to spew and rant on SM and open another bottle.

As for Ioan’s actions I will say again I think he knew leaving her and divorce would be horrendous but like any rational person he expected that to go on for weeks, maybe even months but not for frigging years.

Alice, in a divorce it’s fine to set your case and fight for what you are entitled to. The place to do that is a courtroom with cold, hard evidence. Vague accusations and complaints on SM will get you nothing but derision and make you ridiculous.

If you genuinely have a case, put your big girl pants on and step up.
She had a good attorney and she fired him. She thought she could force Ioan and his attorney to bend to her demands by doing the crap she's been doing. She was under the impression that if she refused to participate, then Ioan will be in limbo and can't divorce her. She fucked herself over. Tik...tok...tik...tok...26 days Alice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Stupid bleep! As if you don’t know! Can’t you find out anything on your own, you lunatic? Btw, when mAlice does lose her insurance she can get a continuation of Ioan’s insurance for an additional 18 months. It’s called COBRA. No relation to the Cobra bleep mAlice.
I’m still on my parent’s insurance, I thought the children were automatically on Ioan’s insurance, she’s just outright lying. I don’t know why that surprises me considering she usually lying every time she opens her mouth. Her FM’s can’t be stupid enough to believe this flat out lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For the playlist:

Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor

If your lips are moving, if your lips are moving,
if your lips are moving, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, everyone's favorite bro. Alice has to drunk and exhausted keeping this tit up.

Once you’ve been compared negatively to both Trump and Boris on SM it may be time to review your life choices and reevaluate your goals.
While she's at, needs to rethink fashion choices as well

Not sure if I mentioned it previously, but I am almost convinced that mAlice is aiming to go down the route of throwing water over the opposing lawyer, like Paul McCartney's ex Heather Mills did to Fiona Shackleton - just for the drama and infamy if nothing else.View attachment 1398056
She'd never be quick enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is her insta gone or am I blocked? Got about 15 pages to catch up on so apologies if I missed it

Reactions: 3
For the playlist:

Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor

If your lips are moving, if your lips are moving,
if your lips are moving, then you're lyin', lyin', lyin', baby...
I would suggest There's a Guy Works Down the Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis by Kirsty McColl but I'm very sure about Malice being a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I bleep keep up with you turds! These threads are hilarious and I can't wait until "All bleep's Day" on Aug 2!!! 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good night? It's almost 5am in the UK is he only going to sleep for 2-3 hours?
Screenshot_20220707-114221.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.