Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My autocorrect should know by now!

*mumbles under breath motherfucker...
Yeah, I hate when autocorrect gets in and tries to fix what I want to say. I was trying to be nice last night. What I ended up sending to my mom I've been trying to apologize for all day. Had nothing to do with what I actually said. 😁 excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
literally impossible: you stay on the health insurance until you divorce
View attachment 1397596
Stupid bleep! As if you don’t know! Can’t you find out anything on your own, you lunatic? Btw, when mAlice does lose her insurance she can get a continuation of Ioan’s insurance for an additional 18 months. It’s called COBRA. No relation to the Cobra bleep mAlice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I envision Alice's PRO hearing going something like this.

Not sure if I mentioned it previously, but I am almost convinced that mAlice is aiming to go down the route of throwing water over the opposing lawyer, like Paul McCartney's ex Heather Mills did to Fiona Shackleton - just for the drama and infamy if nothing else.
Screenshot_20220707-005512_Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic Is the health insurance tax deductible? I was thinking of applying for a job as a RN with green card sponsorship. The pay is much higher and taxes lower, My other half works in IT. I don't want to stay in the States forever we wanted to save a chunk of our salaries move back home buy a bigger house and work less. Do you absolutely need private schools in the states ?
As noted, health insurance costs are deducted from paycheck pre tax so it helps. I do not recommend choosing a health savings account option as they usually offer little benefits wise! Plenty of decent schools if you know where to look and many big cities offer charter school options that are free or low cost but be aware they are variable in quality and often may be governed by underlying religious themes depending on operators. But definitely our kids go to public school in suburb of larger city and no issues.

Reactions: 7
My husband has, and I’ve been meaning to. I mean… helloooo Karl Urban, you spunk of a bleep 😁
It’s awesome. Needs a bendy stretchy superhero with a vindictive ex-wife and dodgy American accent

Films in Toronto so I enjoy spotting the bits they pretend are NY.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think thye have council flats in the US. They have bridges and shopping trollies.
We have what's called section 8 housing which falls under HUD, the federal housing agency. Subsidized housing for those on welfare benefits, but it is usually in low income areas. You can get a housing voucher and try to rent in a better area but landlords with better housing don't want to rent to people who are on the voucher system because of the hoops HUD make landlords to jump through. Other than that you are on your own.

Reactions: 9
I prefer that she speaks. She isn't goading or nasty and Alice is blocked anyway and doesn't have any socks so there is no way that she is seeing any of this. ;)

The problem with never saying anything is that people assume that the lies are true. That is why the TRO was so important. We got the other side for once and not even the full horror of what she did, ie, no voicemails etc. which he is saving for the PRO.
I’d pay to hear the voice mails Alice left Ioan. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.