Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave it to Alice to demonstrate how having an education from a "top ass university", does not ensure the ability to properly put together a few sentences. Odd that she is fluent in 3 languages.
Only thing she’s fluent in these days cuntshittery 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's some metrics:

As a provider working in a major medical system in the US. Health insurance (middle tier) runs 600-1000 a month. For a family of 4. Don't even ask me what it costs for my family.

Daycare runs 200-1000/week PER kid.

Private school 16,900-42000/per year. For Pre-K to 8.

Edited to add: I live in a big city. It's not like this everywhere. I also don't live in LA where it's bound to be more expensive.
Off topic Is the health insurance tax deductible? I was thinking of applying for a job as a RN with green card sponsorship. The pay is much higher and taxes lower, My other half works in IT. I don't want to stay in the States forever we wanted to save a chunk of our salaries move back home buy a bigger house and work less. Do you absolutely need private schools in the states ?

Reactions: 5
I'm taking the hair off first and using a yellow sharpie.
You know. So it looks more authentic and tit.

Nope. Not even a bit sorry.
I don’t know what’s funnier.. that you’ve worked out a colour palette .. in sharpies ..or that you buzz cut her 😂🍸🍸
You’ll be named and shamed in the DM next time round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
literally impossible: you stay on the health insurance until you divorce
View attachment 1397596
Well, now, if the girls are on his insurance then the girls do have insurance. I think. Three years of law school, four of undergrad, 20+ years in the field. Yep. I think I'm right. The girls DO have insurance. Just ask his lawyer for updated insurance info.

As for her insurance, she's lucky she's in CA; she has a lot of options under Obamacare. Cost a lot less than that godawful Helmut Lang jacket she bought last month--well, either one of them. The one with the tacks or the puffy coat with the fur-edged hood. What's the HL fetish?

She thinks other people think there is an "authority" that helps people out when they have fucked themselves? What a maroooon! She has had two (2) years to get her tit in one sock. It's what adults do.

Instead, she plays the foul-mouthed Southern belle-esque creature with die-away airs who nevah, I say, nevah, had to worry her little head about such things. Does she realize the amount of stuff the typical human navigates in a single day? I mean, the amount of information she has to ignore to be this clueless. Boggles the bleep.

No one is asking her to negotiate an arms deal, or develop the next COVID vaccine, or, god forbid, take public transportation. Nothing terribly difficult. Just learn to call his bleeping lawyer when she has a question. I bet she could even email the attorney. But this kind of "helplessness" ain't going to fly in the court. And I am pissed off, I say, pissed off that she is a woman and is making US ALL look bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Off topic Is the health insurance tax deductible? I was thinking of applying for a job as a RN with green card sponsorship. The pay is much higher and taxes lower, My other half works in IT. I don't want to stay in the States forever we wanted to save a chunk of our salaries move back home buy a bigger house and work less. Do you absolutely need private schools in the states ?
No! Some city areas people prefer private schools but generally, the more suburban, rural areas - no. In NYS, even our kindergarten teachers have to have or be working on their masters.

Our public schools, depending on area and tax base, have swimming pools and every single sport you can think of. Even the poorest schools, outside of NYC, do.

Kids from our public schools are admitted to Ivy League colleges all the time!

That said - education opportunities vary from state to state as far as what's available in the public schools. Narrow down the state and area and we can help. I have friends and family that teach in public schools in multiple states. Even inner-city so I'm pretty well versed in what things are like in two states.

On topic - I'm sure Alice and Ioan's daughter will do just fine in public schools.

In America - "private school" is often code for a less culturally diverse school.

Reactions: 17
Well, now, if the girls are on his insurance then the girls do have insurance. I think. Three years of law school, four of undergrad, 20+ years in the field. Yep. I think I'm right. The girls DO have insurance. Just ask his lawyer for updated insurance info.

As for her insurance, she's lucky she's in CA; she has a lot of options under Obamacare. Cost a lot less than that godawful Helmut Lang jacket she bought last month--well, either one of them. The one with the tacks or the puffy coat with the fur-edged hood. What's the HL fetish?

She thinks other people think there is an "authority" that helps people out when they have fucked themselves? What a maroooon! She has had two (2) years to get her tit in one sock. It's what adults do.

Instead, she plays the foul-mouthed Southern belle-esque creature with die-away airs who nevah, I say, nevah, had to worry her little head about such things. Does she realize the amount of stuff the typical human navigates in a single day? I mean, the amount of information she has to ignore to be this clueless. Boggles the bleep.

No one is asking her to negotiate an arms deal, or develop the next COVID vaccine, or, god forbid, take public transportation. Nothing terribly difficult. Just learn to call his bleeping lawyer when she has a question. I bet she could even email the attorney. But this kind of "helplessness" ain't going to fly in the court. And I am pissed off, I say, pissed off that she is a woman and is making US ALL look bad.
She don't make me look bad, because people who know me and whose opinion I value, know I got my tit together.

Reactions: 14
On the plus side, Boris has fired the sentient slice of Billy Bear ham. Gove has now been fired by 3 PMs 💀.

To keep it on topic: Alice is an absolute duck weasel with cunting awful hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kind of. Health care expenses are deductible if they reach a certain percentage of your income. What many employers due is take your health insurance out of your paycheck pretax, so you get the tax benefit no matter what.
There are also pretax savings accounts that you can use to pay for healthcare and child care expenses. Rules apply though.

Depending on where you live, private schools aren’t necessary. Did you have an area you were looking at?

Reactions: 6
Private schools really depends on the area/city. We just got a lottery spot into an excellent public school (after 3 years in the lottery).

I grew up in a small town. There was one school. I turned out ok...mostly 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Agreed .. it’s hardly 8 Mile tbf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not affluent either…

I’m all cunted out, maybe Boris and Alice will be moving homes by the weekend. What are the chances??

• Haha
I really think if she cleaned herself up and got her act together she could probably do well here, I don't see her doing anything in LA.
I don't think thye have council flats in the US. They have bridges and shopping trollies.

• Haha
AE: You can't just rock up to the court with a stack of papers.

She learnt that the hard way when Leon told her to put away her screenshots.
🤭

Leon on June 10th: "Thank god that bleep fired me."
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆
That's soo funny!
She prob did think she could just rock up with a stack of papers. Wonder what the look on Leon's face was?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice - another word of advice, you may be right and maybe there was an affair. You may have fallen out with him.
What happens in the real world is some people are tit.
If (and it is a big if?) Ioan is really tit, you need to be the reliable parent and sort housing, schooling, insurance etc

Many people go through things worse than divorce - death, critical illness etc and face true hardship. They cope and get on with life because they put their children first.

You are a self-obsessed whining bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just flipped over Grease is on … is that Alice ? I mean I know it’s IG & BW dancing but at the back … is that her ? Looks like her to me
62F15185-3C5A-4600-B36A-F4F6B607C490.jpeg

• Haha
Once you’ve been compared negatively to both Trump and Boris on SM it may be time to review your life choices and reevaluate your goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The sad thing is she will be saying the very same lies to the girls making them fearful as well.
I'm sure he's kind of scared of her. F*** I would be. She has absolutely no logic, no acceptance, and no caring about her own childrens feelings. She's the best mom in her mind... if you don't cross her. I feel very sorry for him and kids. She's oblivious to others needs. Dang

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.