Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If she was the primary caregiver the past frigging 12 years one would assume she has a copy of the insurance card. She would have been the one taking kids to the doctor. Did they not go when she had covid?
Also, can she not use the family app they were originally supposed to use? She could ask there, I would assume his lawyers still check it and would reply if needed. She doesn’t have to personally talk to him.
Think the real primary care giver has been Gloria. :unsure:

Exactly. If she was the primary caregiver the past frigging 12 years one would assume she has a copy of the insurance card. She would have been the one taking kids to the doctor. Did they not go when she had covid?
Also, can she not use the family app they were originally supposed to use? She could ask there, I would assume his lawyers still check it and would reply if needed. She doesn’t have to personally talk to him.
Also, she's a sorry excuse for a caregiver

That's just what she wants people to think that she's vulnerable, she's just manipulative and she has a gullible audience.
She's also a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cuntry and Western music for me too 🥰

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.
Working 9(pm) till 9(am)
Saying fck all In particular

chugging on Da wine
And posting me being ridiculous

Dissin B Online
It’s enough to make you take the piss

I swear this hearing I am gonna get tased !

ooohhh ⌨🕚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Alice. The cheese is about to slide off her cracker. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hands up who thinks Alice will move home end up in a council flat and on universal credit. 🤣
I really think if she cleaned herself up and got her act together she could probably do well here, I don't see her doing anything in LA.

Reactions: 10
As far as I know, once you're in - as long as dues are paid - you're in. Many elderly actors who hadn't acted in years were reportedly under SAG benefits until the end.

And by paying dues I mean I'm sure Ioan did.
I'm a SAG member. You are correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a SAG member. You are correct.
And under certain rules and circumstances - wouldn't Bianca also be eligible even if she has only been an extra? Would certainly solve the "mystery" of how she carried health insurance from one country to another. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"to find a lawyer that want to go that way"

aka somebody that is willing to ruin their reputation with the most ridiculous defense ever
View attachment 1397579
Alice has lied in the court papers about getting in the upcoming days a lawyer, too
Not our savings you silly witch, his savings. Ioan’s savings and his income are nothing to do with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And under certain rules and circumstances - wouldn't Bianca also be eligible even if she has only been an extra? Would certainly solve the "mystery" of how she carried health insurance from one country to another. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You spelled Cuntry wrong.
I’m not even sorry 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
AE: You can't just rock up to the court with a stack of papers.

She learnt that the hard way when Leon told her to put away her screenshots. 🤭

Leon on June 10th: "Thank god that bleep fired me."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is such a cunting bleep, the cuntiest of all cunts🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
How much of a stupid bleep do you need to be to believe her? None of her claims stand up to any scrutiny. I’m starting to doubt CockSibling is even her bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really think if she cleaned herself up and got her act together she could probably do well here, I don't see her doing anything in LA.
I must have anal glaucoma, don't see her ass doing anything.
If she were really trying, I'd totally be rooting for her. But her lack of being able to adult is telling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've woken up to a new thread with 11 pages. Has some kinda tit gone down? Reading now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d need to drag it through a hedge for that authentic Alice look.
I'm taking the hair off first and using a yellow sharpie.
You know. So it looks more authentic and tit.

Nope. Not even a bit sorry.

• Haha
She's done in LA not that she ever really did anything anyway. She could theoretically get a spot on loose women or another reality UK show but Alice hasn't got the work ethic to do cameos let alone getting out of bed and going to work 5 days a week. She's 54 I can't really see her hugely changing and becoming really hardworking. She has spent the last 18 months getting drunk and arguing on Twitter instead of bettering herself.

I don't see her staying in LA I think she will move back to the UK and I don't think IG will fight it as he has his family there. He's also more likely to get steady work.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.