Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't advocate for leaving those girls in that toxic environment even if the family unit ends up poor. Women have to step up all the time and struggle to make ends meet as the father is nowhere to be seen. Why does Ioan get a pass and get to put his career first?
Get a pass? Heā€™s the only one making money. She was a mediocre actress at best. Now that she not young, in shape, or attractive, AND has pissed off a lot of powerful people in Hollywood, including the show runner of a franchise she could have been on forever, sheā€™s not going to work as an actress again.

What is it you want Ioan to do instead of act? What will bring in more money? How do you think the attorneys are getting paid? How will two separate mortgages/rent be paid? Maybe the only one who has actually worked in the last decade should keep working and maybe Alice should get a damn job like everyone else. At least sheā€™s be contributing for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This is not related to an online group, but I used to live in a very affluent road amongst some of the weirdest and unfriendly neighbours you could imagine...I used to get (posted to me with stamps on!) Strangely written threatening letters - it had to be my neighbours because one referred to 'cleaning my mucky windows' and another to 'sort out my wild over proud conifer' this was also followed by a threat to contact my local council. Never did find out who the writer was, but my suspicions were either of the two strange women who lived next door (both sides). One of them used to spy on me from a top window and was known to be 'unstable'. The other would purposefully turn on her leaf hoover if I put my music on in the garden, thus ruining my enjoyment of Kate Bush. Admittedly, my windows did need a good clean, but in my defense, there were loads of Windows, I couldn't afford a regular cleaner and was on my own working full time. The conifer was very proud and I suppose a bit cocky. But they could have just shouted to me in the garden, rather than go to the lengths of sticking stamp to envelope, the wonky writing and using postman pat. People are strange, the world over. I'm happy to say though, I live in a nice place now with very friendly neighbours, who wave at me and if I'm lucky, fetch my bins in too.
Blimey, even conifers have egos!

They sound like they have too much time on their hands

Get a pass? Heā€™s the only one making money. She was a mediocre actress at best. Now that she not young, in shape, or attractive, AND has pissed off a lot of powerful people in Hollywood, including the show runner of a franchise she could have been on forever, sheā€™s not going to work as an actress again.

What is it you want Ioan to do instead of act? What will bring in more money? How do you think the attorneys are getting paid? How will two separate mortgages/rent be paid? Maybe the only one who has actually worked in the last decade should keep working and maybe Alice should get a damn job like everyone else. At least sheā€™s be contributing for once.
I can see Ioan taking on more directing roles. Doubt that would free up more time though.

Reactions: 16
credit to her tho at least she seems to be ashamed.
Shame and Alice never meet. I think she didn't expect to be called out the way she was including by blue checks. Now there is a massive diversion onto a political issue that she knows a lot of people will agree with her on.

Reactions: 25
This is not related to an online group, but I used to live in a very affluent road amongst some of the weirdest and unfriendly neighbours you could imagine...I used to get (posted to me with stamps on!) Strangely written threatening letters - it had to be my neighbours because one referred to 'cleaning my mucky windows' and another to 'sort out my wild over proud conifer' this was also followed by a threat to contact my local council. Never did find out who the writer was, but my suspicions were either of the two strange women who lived next door (both sides). One of them used to spy on me from a top window and was known to be 'unstable'. The other would purposefully turn on her leaf hoover if I put my music on in the garden, thus ruining my enjoyment of Kate Bush. Admittedly, my windows did need a good clean, but in my defense, there were loads of Windows, I couldn't afford a regular cleaner and was on my own working full time. The conifer was very proud and I suppose a bit cocky. But they could have just shouted to me in the garden, rather than go to the lengths of sticking stamp to envelope, the wonky writing and using postman pat. People are strange, the world over. I'm happy to say though, I live in a nice place now with very friendly neighbours, who wave at me and if I'm lucky, fetch my bins in too.
Was it a 7 inch or a 3 inch conifer? Or 3 inch at rest and only 7 inch when 'standing proud' šŸ¤£

• Haha
Itā€™s a highly anti-Aliceā€™s actions thus far and a highly ā€œlet Ioan see his kidsā€ thread. People have argued far and wide on this site why Ioan hasnā€™t seen the girls, is he doing enough, why wonā€™t the court mandate visitation, etc. If this is pro-Bianca and Ioan, itā€™s because itā€™s nice to see someone escape and abusive situation and have someone to support them. A lot of people in here arenā€™t fans of them, and thatā€™s fine. We donā€™t bully them off Tattle.

Iā€™m a lawyer and I have questioned what the strategy is here, but I know *for a fact* that there is a lot going on behind the scenes we arenā€™t privy to. This is much uglier than is being presented. Do you really think Aliceā€™s narrative is all the information and we can judge from there?!? No. Itā€™s not. This is a high-conflict situation being handled in a way designed to give Ioan access to his children (totally mindfucked by Alice) in a way where everyone stays safe and healthy.

We donā€™t know all the details here, so slagging off Ioan until the details become clear is simply ignorant. And I say that as someone who isnā€™t a great fan of Ioan, but who at least understands the balls it took for him to finally leave her.
So you have personal knowledge of this case? Or drawing inferences from what you've read, crossed with personal experience of other cases?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't advocate for leaving those girls in that toxic environment even if the family unit ends up poor. Women have to step up all the time and struggle to make ends meet as the father is nowhere to be seen. Why does Ioan get a pass and get to put his career first?
that is not the point. Ioan has to undo PA first which will probably take years and then if he cant find help he has to somehow learn something new (because unlike Alice and many other woman he has no other qualification) to provide for them or just take part time acting gigs. Alice refuses to do this despite having qualifications beyond acting and financial help as well a nanny, so it seems odd to hammer him for not doing something that would be a lot harder.

the important bit is undoing the PA. Without that he simply cant have any custody. In my opinion not even unsupervised visitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is a thread with incredible people responding with rational thoughts. It's not pro anyone.
If it's 'pro-anyone' it's because we see the evidence and make judgements based on that, a-posteriori.
It's not a-priori pro IG and Bianca.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have been back through your older posts and it seems to me that while you have posted info and links, you have not given a coherent explanation as to how, within the US system, he could have custody by now.
Doesn't he need to have a court ordered parenting plan first? And is it not true that the court system is choked with cases and there are long waiting lists?
from your link first: View attachment 1387702

then:
View attachment 1387704
details:
View attachment 1387706

Now I have looked at the link you gave again several times and it seems to me that all those processes need a court ordered parenting plan in place FIRST and they don't have that yet and one of the reasons why is court backlog and other is the DVRO is still not resolved.
So while you are right - there are things he can do - he can't do those things yet. That is the way I interpret it.
Yes, court procedures take time and Yo seems to be following his top lawyers' advice to the letter.

Also, there is sadly much evidence to suggest the PA is VERY advanced with the eldest so she may be a lost cause no matter what the court says. Yo may simply have to be patient and bide his time with big E in the hope that as she matures and is less under AE's influence, she will see things differently. Alice is Cunty McCuntface for alienating those kids from a good father. It has to be the worst thing she has done.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I have a dermatologist's report that say that about me!
I would too! Along with lots of freckles! Iā€™m at least as pale as Alice. Her racism-from-Tattlers claims are nonsense. And actually insulting to people who have had to suffer racism and not have her bloody privilage. Makes me mad.

She said they don't like 'gogs' ie people from North Wales like her dad.

Yeah, I don't think that was the reason they didn't like AE somehow. Don't think Bianca has Welsh blood but they like her!
Well I happen to know that members of Ioanā€™s close family have very many good Gog friends. Iā€™m a 100% certain they all do. Itā€™s hardly the 200 mile tops distance from both areas they object to. Thatā€™s ridiculous. Itā€™s the Dic-Sion-Dafyddism of the Evanses. Theyā€™d be viewed the same by most Welsh-speaking families. Itā€™s not anti-Englishness. Itā€™s the contempt for people who were once Welsh, but who sold out on their own culture, turned their backs on it, and who look down on those who were previously their own people and attack them, believing themselves above. The self-denying Welsh. We call them Dic Sion Dafydd.

ETA to add the last 4 sentences

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As I've said before, chess moves. Once Ioan gets the PRO, the court can't give her any custody. He is going for 100% without actually saying so.
(Alice did say once that he had threatened to go for 100% early on.)

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m a lawyer and I have questioned what the strategy is here, but I know *for a fact* that there is a lot going on behind the scenes we arenā€™t privy to. This is much uglier than is being presented. Do you really think Aliceā€™s narrative is all the information and we can judge from there?!? No. Itā€™s not. This is a high-conflict situation being handled in a way designed to give Ioan access to his children (totally mindfucked by Alice) in a way where everyone stays safe and healthy.
Wow! What has been presented is already ugly af.

Yes it's important to remember that only one side in this is talking and they are full of it.

Reactions: 22
Just put tv on ā€¦ I thought sheā€™d got a part in friends šŸ˜³View attachment 1388097
Well this is just ABUSIVE. How DARE the makers of Friends take the mick out of Alice and her inability to apply makeup 20 years after it was filmed? Don't they know that she is HEARTBROKEN and also that she CAN'T SEE VERY WELL and she hoped that nobody had noticed? You'd think that TV producers and writers would be kinder instead of BULLYING a poor woman pining for her HUSBAND.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
funny enough a certain community on the internet accuses this thread to be very Anti-Ioan :ROFLMAO:
Reddit? lol

I remember when you could say anything nice on here about IG or you were "giving him a pass" lol. Thank duck those FMs have moved on.

Reactions: 11
Well this is just ABUSIVE. How DARE the makers of Friends take the mick out of Alice and her inability to apply makeup 20 years after it was filmed? Don't they know that she is HEARTBROKEN and also that she CAN'T SEE VERY WELL and she hoped that nobody had noticed? You'd think that TV producers and writers would be kinder instead of BULLYING a poor woman pining for her HUSBAND.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.