Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it seems to me she is making false abuse claims now against Bianca (and Ioan - they are mocking and laughing at her)

Isn't that what Ioan said she promised to do in the statement of sworn evidence he submitted to get the TRO?

No wonder he was advised to stay away from her and have no contact. She's pulling the "I'm being abused card" out of thin air. Imagine what she'd be doing if he had actually had any contact with her !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Was it a 7 inch or a 3 inch conifer? Or 3 inch at rest and only 7 inch when 'standing proud' 🤣
Hahaha! Well it was many inches, and wildly erect! I loved it, it was home for many lovely birdies and just the thing to chuck lights on at Xmas time. Sadly, it is no more. New residents there took it to the chop. At least they'll not be getting nasty notes, better keep those windows a sparking though!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Get a pass? He’s the only one making money. She was a mediocre actress at best. Now that she not young, in shape, or attractive, AND has pissed off a lot of powerful people in Hollywood, including the show runner of a franchise she could have been on forever, she’s not going to work as an actress again.
Why am I not surprised? No wonder IG is happy now that he has left that ball and chain behind.

Reactions: 22
We don’t know all the details here, so slagging off Ioan until the details become clear is simply ignorant
I haven't seen anyone 'slagging off Ioan' or being ignorant. It is fair to question Ioan's choices. What isn't fair is the backlash when anyone does.

The girls are not in a safe environment and haven't been since before Ioan left. In 2019 when Alice had her 3-day Twitter meltdown over MITH and Hoarsewhisperer she was mixing alcohol and pills and threatening online to kill herself. She was alone with the children and drunk, during those 3 days she got Ella to film her jumping off the coffee table and twisted her ankle in the process. She spoke about the time she took edibles and got so off her head she frightened Ella with her strange behaviour. Since Ioan left she passed out in the shower where the girls found her and called 911 and she has fallen over and given herself a black eye and those are just the ones we've heard about. It was also clear that Alice would never be a candidate for a collaborative divorce. If anyone knows Alice, it is Ioan and it is reasonable to question his decisions when tit has been going down that his children are exposed to for years

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well it seems to me she is making false abuse claims now against Bianca (and Ioan - they are mocking and laughing at her)

Isn't that what Ioan said she promised to do in the statement of sworn evidence he submitted to get the TRO?

No wonder he was advised to stay away from her and have no contact. She's pulling the "I'm being abused card" out of thin air. Imagine what she'd be doing if he had actually had any contact with her !
Exactly. This is Alice scraping the barrel and with no contact to lie with, imagine if he had any contact with her (and he tried to be civil and reasonable despite her counter claims)? She’ll either not turn up to court or create lying hell (again), I think she knows the gig is up though.

Reactions: 14
Every time a newbie came along and posted a question about the best way to get rid of slugs, there would be hundreds of comments. The pro-pellets vs anti would get really nasty with each other 🤣
AE has no idea what a 'toxic forum' is like if she thinks this it it.
I'm imagining them all shouting at each other for some reason like the videos of The Wurzels here: "Get thy slugs off my laaaand, Fucko!"

• Haha
I have a confession to make ... I'd never actually heard of Alice Evans before joining Tattle. Is she even a decent actress? Please ... honest opinion if you can. If she's good, you CAN say so, I'm just curious. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a confession to make ... I'd never actually heard of Alice Evans before joining Tattle. Is she even a decent actress? Please ... honest opinion if you can. If she's good, you CAN say so, I'm just curious. :)
I only saw her in Vampire Diaries where she was DREADFUL. Have only seen clips of her acting otherwise which were also bad.

Though some say some of her earlier stuff is watchable.

I remember taking my youngest to see 102 Dalmatians and can honestly say I've no recollection of her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No. She was very pretty in 102 Dalmatians, lovely-looking in her younger days (probably still would look lovely without the alcohol and insanity).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her finest hour was posing on a toilet with a magazine...Oscar worthy stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yey she’s excellent at playing a tit actress 😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven't seen anyone 'slagging of Ioan' or being ignorant. It is fair to question Ioan's choices. What isn't fair is the backlash when anyone does.

The girls are not in a safe environment and haven't been since before Ioan left. In 2019 when Alice had her 3-day Twitter meltdown over MITH and Hoarsewhisperer she was mixing alcohol and pills and threatening online to kill herself. She was alone with the children and drunk, during those 3 days she got Ella to film her jumping off the coffee table and twisted her ankle in the process. She spoke about the time she took edibles and got so off her head she frightened Ella with her strange behaviour. Since Ioan left she passed out in the shower where the girls found her and called 911 and she has fallen over and given herself a black eye and those are just the ones we've heard about. It was also clear that Alice would never be a candidate for a collaborative divorce. If anyone knows Alice, it is Ioan and it is reasonable to question his decisions when tit has been going down that his children are exposed to for years
In fairness I don't think even Ioan could have foreseen just what lengths Alice would take the PA too. Ioan's lawyers should have pushed to get Alice into court sooner imo. She shouldn't have been allowed to stall the divorce as long as she has given she tweeted that was her intentions.

Reactions: 28
I've only seen her in the film Blackball, 20+ years ago. She was the love interest but didn't feature much. All I remember is that she was pretty back then, but nothing about her acting, so I suspect she was merely passable.

Reactions: 11
Every time a newbie came along and posted a question about the best way to get rid of slugs, there would be hundreds of comments. The pro-pellets vs anti would get really nasty with each other 🤣
AE has no idea what a 'toxic forum' is like if she thinks this it it.
Imagine slugs starting making sock accounts and trolling everybody Alice style 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've only seen her in the film Blackball, 20+ years ago. She was the love interest but didn't feature much. All I remember is that she was pretty back then, but nothing about her acting, so I suspect she was merely passable.
Was it about her obsession with getting life advice from an 8 ball ? 🎱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey, even conifers have egos!

They sound like they have too much time on their hands

I can see Ioan taking on more directing roles. Doubt that would free up more time though.
If Ioan could get a job in LA, a series or a directing job on a series, then he could have regular hours, and be able to have the girls. It really was not the wisest choice to live in LA, Ioan’s roles seems to take him to other countries. Wasn’t it Alice’s idea to live in LA, guess she thought they were going to both be A-list mega stars after doing the doggie movie. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.