Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would Alice know he hired a hooker after he left, anyways?
Did the lady sent him a receipt in the mail, with dinner 150, blowjob 250, vag 300, anal 400, please send cheque within 30 days? C'mon.
Alice doesn't know anything about Ioan. She didn't even seem to know, nor care to know, much before he left her, let alone now.
Even if he did, who the duck cares. At least he wouldn't need to call an ambulance for the woman after trying doggie style.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s equally dangerous if he makes a mistake and exposes the wrong person. Of course, these minor details are irrelevant to them.

I understand why some people feel the need to comment. But it’s something I wouldn’t do. Any interaction with someone who is clearly not well is only going to make things worse for everyone involved.
This is the thing, I don’t think anyone should be interacting with them as they are all clearly ‘unwell’. It’s actually disturbing to read the Twitter stuff. It’s not normal behaviour in any way shape or form. People who are interacting with them need (IMO) to think what are they really achieving on there apart from trolling each other back and forth in an endless loop. I doubt IG and B appreciate it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get why at first they did it, but now would be the time to stop, it feeds them as we have seen, unblocking to have a go weeks later etc..it’s bizarre behaviour and one I would be staying well clear of. That just my two cents worth anyhow 😏

Reactions: 25
Alice, you dipshit. You brag on SM that your kids don't talk to him, that you won't let him see them, even in a park, definitely not overnight. And now you're upset he didn't take the girls to France? Like you would ever, ever, ever have let him go have a trip with the girls and you stay home, even 15 months after separation. Who are you fooling? You don't want Ioan (without Bianca) going off and the girls enjoying time with daddy for a week in France. But you love to throw that out there, doncha?

Reactions: 35
Even if he did, who the duck cares. At least he wouldn't need to call an ambulance for the woman after trying doggie style.
She is just trying to get B to leave him. She said a while ago that he didn’t want a divorce so that he didn’t have to get married again. That was with the same aim.

• Angry
Alice, you dipshit. You brag on SM that your kids don't talke to him, that you won't let him see them, even in a park, definitely not overnight. And not you're upset he didn't take the girls to France? Like you would ever, ever, ever have let him go have a trip with the girls and you stay home, even 15 months after separation. Who are you fooling? You don't want Ioan (without Bianca) going off and the girls enjoying time with daddy for a week in France. But you love to throw that out there, doncha?
Oh they would have went. Only if she was going too. I laugh at how ridiculous this woman is. She’s truly lost the plot.
They can co-parent if it means she gets a holiday. Utterly batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I legit haven’t even read half of these yet! I was just grabbing and posting before she deleted the post….talk about repetitive strain injury lol
And what you did is much appreciated, going that extra mile for us turds 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice, you dipshit. You brag on SM that your kids don't talk to him, that you won't let him see them, even in a park, definitely not overnight. And now you're upset he didn't take the girls to France? Like you would ever, ever, ever have let him go have a trip with the girls and you stay home, even 15 months after separation. Who are you fooling? You don't want Ioan (without Bianca) going off and the girls enjoying time with daddy for a week in France. But you love to throw that out there, doncha?
Once again "my kids". 🤬 And remember when she was all depressed that he didn't take her and the kids along to France last summer for his new job? As if, half a year after separation and divorce filing, he would want to take HER on a work trip to Europe. And, as you say, fat chance she would let the kids go along on a foreign trip when she doesn't let him take them out for ice cream a few blocks away.🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
That was her planned vacation nothing about the girls not getting to go. Her plans were to get a free vacation and spend summer in France because she would've argued that someone needed to look after the girls and he couldn't leave them with a nanny, at the same time she would've trumpeted it as a reconciliation. Girl thinks she's so smart. Dumb ass, who takes a child on a work trip that requires an extended stay?

Reactions: 17
Oh they would have went. Only if she was going too. I laugh at how ridiculous this woman is. She’s truly lost the plot.
They can co-parent if it means she gets a holiday. Utterly batshit.
Haven't we done this whole same scenario this time last year? Come on Alice. Think up some new storylines for your soap opera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw that photo Elsie which she took in the middle of the night whilst E was asleep. That is so wrong on so many levels. How dare she intrude on her child’s privacy like that. She isn’t a toy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.