Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. It was kind of crazy that he thought she would do collaborative divorce. I could have told him that would never happen. He also offered her a VERY generous settlement which she rejected (according to the former FMs). $300k a year child support. :eek:
She won't get anywhere near that now, I'd be surprised if there's any change leftover after the lawyers take their money. I think she's purposely running his bill up thinking he will have nothing left after the house is sold. She's totally lost the ability to think rationally.

Reactions: 20
She was fine, not amazing, not terrible. I’m one of the few on here who doesn’t think IG is that great an actor though (mediocre springs to mind), so make it that what you will 🙃

Eh I’ve never bought into the Alice forced him to move to LA theory. He had ambitions which he was public about, his contemporaries (incl Matthew Rhys) were moving to LA, he did too. Agreed though, doesn’t seem like his career is focused there at this point.

He’s too busy defending amber heard on Twitter 😂
He really thinks he's a mover and shaker on the #heard 😂😂

It's a shame. I wonder if Alice refused collaboration out of hand, or if they tried but couldn't agree and had to abandon that process. By foregoing this option both parties have lost control over the outcome and it's now in the hands of a judge. If that's a result of pique on Alice's part, big mistake.
I think she only agreed because she thought she could get round Ioan and persuade him to come back to her. Once she realised he wasn’t changing his mind then the rot really set in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was fine, not amazing, not terrible. I’m one of the few on here who doesn’t think IG is that great an actor though (mediocre springs to mind), so make it that what you will 🙃
I'm with you on this, I think he was OK in some of his work but was overacting in others (then again Harrow was campy and Dalmatians a kids film, so perhaps that was intentional). That's why him directing A Ray of Sunshine worries me - I don't think he'll be able to pull a good performance out of Bianca, who is completely inexperienced. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.

Alice I think is mediocre at best. Very forgettable, which is odd for a beautiful woman.
ETA: I find Ioan foregttable too, again weird for a handsome (Welsh!) man.

Reactions: 11
That's why him directing A Ray of Sunshine worries me - I don't think he'll be able to pull a good performance out of Bianca, who is completely inexperienced. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.
Yeah. I really hope BW gets some acting lessons now before the shooting begins. She really needs it and that's not a diss. She might be a good actress with the right training. IG said he was crap in his Pobol y cwm days.

Reactions: 6
Hi Gang🤟🏼, just popping in to say that I’m on the last day of our mini break in Norfolk, and I’m SO EXCITED to catch up on threads after just seeing Alice in the Daily Mail - what a twit! 😂😂😂 (I’m a thread and a half behind 😩)
Eeee I just came back from the Broads a couple of weeks ago, I LOVE Norfolk!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm with you on this, I think he was OK in some of his work but was overacting in others (then again Harrow was campy and Dalmatians a kids film, so perhaps that was intentional). That's why him directing A Ray of Sunshine worries me - I don't think he'll be able to pull a good performance out of Bianca, who is completely inexperienced. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.

Alice I think is mediocre at best. Very forgettable, which is odd for a beautiful woman.
Aligned fully on all points. Part of me thinks he’d be suited more to stage - he’s obviously a talented singer, the acting tends to be more amplified etc. jury is entirely out for me on the new project they’re working on…I wish them the best but not at all holding my breath.

Reactions: 9
This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
I was a kid in a divorce where there was PA. A lot. Turns out my noncustodial parent, who left to get the duck out of a horrible life, knew that they couldn't take us kids. Custodial, PA parent did an incredible job to frustrate any visitation. Truly adept. Got us on board.

Custodial parent would have screamed kidnapping, gotten other parent arrested if noncustodial had left with us. And knowing the court system we were in, would have won. As kids, we were better off than noncustodial parent living with custodial parent. No abuse to the kids--just a fucked up life. Sometimes all you can do is opt for the less worse choice and wait.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope Im not coming as aggressive as I have no intention to be, and yes we all discussed it many times, and I dont dispute the links you posted and dont argue it’s possible to secure safe visitation RIGHTS but it only works if resident parent refuses you access to children. It does not work with PA when you kids think that and act as if they hate you. You visitation right is not helping if the child refuses to see you.
I also have a recent example from one of my friends experience: his narc ex left him and accused of horrible things, there was even court hearing were luckily she was proven to be lying (they often are not that bright in their manipulations are they) so they have joined custody of a child. Lately the ex started keeping child from school to spite my friend. School headmaster called him (not mother as by now the school realise she is unstable) re the problem and, despite my friend explaining he has no influence over what she does when child in her care, said: you are a parent and therefore it is your legal responsibility to ensure child attends school at all times. Friend contacted lawyers to see if in circumstances custody arrangements can be changed to more time with him. Yes, was the response, but we need support from school. We need evidence to prove mother is doing it. Oh no - said headmaster when asked for official support - we can not possibly get involved in private matters…. Dead end isnt it? Im sure a lot of them "things you can legally do to ensure" are very similar - look very good and reasonable on paper, dont work at all in reality.
Don’t get me started with that headmaster! The epitome of irresponsibility!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As I've said before, chess moves. Once Ioan gets the PRO, the court can't give her any custody. He is going for 100% without actually saying so.
(Alice did say once that he had threatened to go for 100% early on.)
This is not true here in the states. The goal is always reunification with a parent.
Screenshot_20220703-095441.png

Reactions: 7

I see Ioan as an above average actor (you could call it mediocre, depending on how you define), which really isnt bad. I see many top actors as average too, there are other factors that make your career than that.

I agree that there is some odd overacting in certain roles, I don't know if this is due to crappy directions, due to nature of the show or if he is a inconsistent actor, though.

It's btw not that odd that a beautiful woman is forgettable, it's logical because there are many of them, especially those who can't act if their life would depend on it.

I actually don't share your views on him directing: some people are better directors than actors. Though doing as your 2nd directing gig your (far as I have seen pretty crappy) new girlfriend's big first role is a horrendous idea, but we went through this before

Aligned fully on all points. Part of me thinks he’d be suited more to stage - he’s obviously a talented singer, the acting tends to be more amplified etc. jury is entirely out for me on the new project they’re working on…I wish them the best but not at all holding my breath.
aye, he would work best on stage, which is ironic because unlike many of his now more succesfull peers (who back then looked less promising) did this first before breaking into the small and big screen

I never knew they’d made a sex tape of that night … ouch lmao

Has her bro deleted his twitter? I can’t access him in Nitter ??
I'm going to need counselling to imagine Alice's sex tape, plz no.

I actually think Ioan is a superb actor; his performance in Solomon and Gaenor was exceptional and I loved him in Hornblower. He has a lot of range, which is not something some so-called megastars do have ( Tom Cruise comes to mind).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I only saw her in Vampire Diaries where she was DREADFUL. Have only seen clips of her acting otherwise which were also bad.

Though some say some of her earlier stuff is watchable.
When she had her tits out? So continental!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We know Alice withheld the girls at Christmas and New Year and lawyers letters went back and forth. Since then Alice has literally done everything not to settle custody and divorce settlements. I'd put money on her no showing at the next hearing too. She will use the fact she could not secure legal representation to try and delay again.
And hopefully the judge will have had enough and grant Ioan the PRO and all that this entails. I'm sure Ioan has tried to see the kids and Alice made it impossible, he had his way of doing things and who are we to say he was wrong? Alice is nuts!

At the beginning I understood her desire to show how hurt she was. I understood wanting to make him feel bad and see how broken she was.
I felt the same - the world needs to see he is the bad guy and I am the victim. I need to shame him.
But Alice, it’s nearly been two years.
Even if you find hard evidence he cheated, what difference will it make?
You may feel vindicated proving he was a s@&t all along but it won’t pay your bills or make your girls happy.
You have 2 bright, beautiful daughters. If you don’t stop wallowing in self-pity and put them first you are an appalling excuse of a mother!

Reactions: 35
Though doing as your 2nd directing gig your new girlfriend's big first role is a horrendous idea
It's going to be awkward. If her acting is crap would he be able to tell her given the relationship and the fact that it's her pet project. She should have a supporting role imo.

Also found cockbro's old tweets. I can see another reason why mAlice is trying to drag out the divorce. So BW has to leave LA due to visa issues?!!

"She [AE] never touched Bianca! She's never met her! This is a lie designed to get a speedy divorce, and I am guessing, just guessing, that Bianca's visa does not last forever! Only marriage(b4 said visa runs out)would see to that! (to any tabloids or lawyers these are my OPINIONS!)"

Also found this gem.

"Alice has no fakes accounts!"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It's going to be awkward. If her acting is crap would he be able to tell her given the relationship and the fact that it's her pet project. She should have a supporting role imo.

Also found cockbro's old tweets. I can see another reason why mAlice is trying to drag out the divorce. So BW has to leave LA due to visa issues?!!

"She [AE] never touched Bianca! She's never met her! This is a lie designed to get a speedy divorce, and I am guessing, just guessing, that Bianca's visa does not last forever! Only marriage(b4 said visa runs out)would see to that! (to any tabloids or lawyers these are my OPINIONS!)"

Also found this gem.

"Alice has no fakes accounts!"
There are a fair number of different visas she could have taken advantage of. Also worth noting that the terms of the TRO specify you can’t go after someone’s immigration status.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.