Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the beginning I understood her desire to show how hurt she was. I understood wanting to make him feel bad and see how broken she was.
I felt the same - the world needs to see he is the bad guy and I am the victim. I need to shame him.
But Alice, it’s nearly been two years.
Even if you find hard evidence he cheated, what difference will it make?
You may feel vindicated proving he was a s@&t all along but it won’t pay your bills or make your girls happy.
You have 2 bright, beautiful daughters. If you don’t stop wallowing in self-pity and put them first you are an appalling excuse of a mother!
In the State of Cali where they live ? None

"All divorces in California are no-fault. Thus, the party who asks for the divorce does not have to give a reason or prove that he or she was wronged by the other spouse. Judges don't consider fault when dividing property or determining support, either."

Reactions: 18
So you have personal knowledge of this case? Or drawing inferences from what you've read, crossed with personal experience of other cases?
I think @SusanC is right. We are just hearing and seeing the tip of the iceberg here. I am not an attorney but I have a family member who is. They will not discuss their clients with you or release information for general consumption but you can read between the lines in high profile cases.
Also Alice's tactics are not new. Any attorney who have been practising for some time recognizes the tactics. You don't need inside info to recognize her game plan tactics.
For an attorney to drop her at that stage of the proceedings takes a lot. Judges also have the discretion to deny an attorney's request to withdraw from the case. The judge granted Leon's request to withdraw.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, court procedures take time and Yo seems to be following his top lawyers' advice to the letter.

Also, there is sadly much evidence to suggest the PA is VERY advanced with the eldest so she may be a lost cause no matter what the court says. Yo may simply have to be patient and bide his time with big E in the hope that as she matures and is less under AE's influence, she will see things differently. Alice is Cunty McCuntface for alienating those kids from a good father. It has to be the worst thing she has done.
Out of all the really nasty things she has done, this is by far the worst. And it shows that even her children are not more important than her ego.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There are a fair number of different visas she could have taken advantage of. Also worth noting that the terms of the TRO specify you can’t go after someone’s immigration status.
See Kelly Rutherford to see how that can end up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Out of all the really nasty things she has done, this is by far the worst. And it shows that even her children are not more important than her ego.
Give it time, she will get her comeuppance. Her tactics also reflect her utter desperation for some reaction from Ioan. Deep down she does not care about any one's reaction except Ioan's and the fact that there has been nothing is driving her around the bend.

Reactions: 27
Her tactics also reflect her utter desperation for some reaction from Ioan. Deep down she does not care about any one's reaction except Ioan's and the fact that there has been nothing is driving her around the bend.
That may be why she went after BW recently "mocking her" just to get a reaction. LOL he's over you witch.

I am expecting a post about how she has "moved on" and is living her best life in the happy happy happy Evans household. Then starts dissing IG and BW in the comments again. Predictable as clockwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The quote about the 'box' IG was living in was early in the separation when he was seeing them. BIB is correct sadly. The kids have been PAed up the wassoo sadly. PA has to be nipped in the bud early but the CPS in CA only gets involved in extreme child abuse. :mad:

Correct. You can see that the Gruffudd family certainly do here.

Coming Home Ioan Gruffudd discovers his family history in Wales (rumble.com)
I honestly thought he may have been having them some weekends.
Oh well after august 2nd they will be with him at least half the time.
They will soon remember what a great father he is ❤

Reactions: 10
So you have personal knowledge of this case? Or drawing inferences from what you've read, crossed with personal experience of other cases?
People get touchy on Tattle about this kind of stuff, I realize, although I believed @RTP when she said she had info about the lack of affair, no questions asked. Why? Because this kind of stuff travels. If you need to know, I’ve heard things about this specific case from other attorneys who happen to be friends of mine in real life. No ethics code were broken. It was a conversation among friends.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
We don't know if he's going for 50/50 or 100% custody. Personally I think anything less than 100% is not putting the children first, so I can't be pro Ioan until we know one way or the other. How will people feel if it's 50/50 ? Women step up all the time, letting their careers take a back seat, so I expect Ioan to do the same.
Why? He earns the money that enables the lifestyle. Alice ain't going to get a job anytime soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It's also looking like Alice continues to lose IG followers and Bianca continues to gain them.
That may be why she went after BW recently "mocking her" just to get a reaction. LOL he's over you witch.

I am expecting a post about how she has "moved on" and is living her best life in the happy happy happy Evans household. Then starts dissing IG and BW in the comments again. Predictable as clockwork.
In some ways she is boringly predictable. Although relatively new, even I can see some of the pattern. You know how there's the "Stages of Grief" model? I would love to see a Stages of Alice. You could even add it to the wiki 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
See Kelly Rutherford to see how that can end up
Exactly! The Kelly Rutherford case gives us hope that PA is taken seriously by the courts.
One can argue that Giersch had many more resources for the court battle and the best legal representation but still, IG has hired Anne C. Kiley, so... :)

Reactions: 15
I haven't seen anyone 'slagging off Ioan' or being ignorant. It is fair to question Ioan's choices. What isn't fair is the backlash when anyone does.

The girls are not in a safe environment and haven't been since before Ioan left. In 2019 when Alice had her 3-day Twitter meltdown over MITH and Hoarsewhisperer she was mixing alcohol and pills and threatening online to kill herself. She was alone with the children and drunk, during those 3 days she got Ella to film her jumping off the coffee table and twisted her ankle in the process. She spoke about the time she took edibles and got so off her head she frightened Ella with her strange behaviour. Since Ioan left she passed out in the shower where the girls found her and called 911 and she has fallen over and given herself a black eye and those are just the ones we've heard about. It was also clear that Alice would never be a candidate for a collaborative divorce. If anyone knows Alice, it is Ioan and it is reasonable to question his decisions when tit has been going down that his children are exposed to for years
I have seen people slagging off Ioan just last night. And it’s absolutely fair to expect backlash when people say things like “He’s not doing enough.” How do you know? We’re all just stating our opinions, right? The very suggestion that he should be doing more legally, hasn’t done enough, doesn’t care the kids are with Alice, just isn’t true. I realize it’s easy to quarterback this from the sidelines, but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. That’s my point. You’re welcome to believe what you like. I don’t tone police.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why? He earns the money that enables the lifestyle. Alice ain't going to get a job anytime soon.
Because I am 100% for the welfare of the children. If they stay with her they will have mental health problems for the rest of their lives. I think a stable home life far outweighs a comfortable lifestyle. If he can provide both, then great, but their safety should come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't seen anyone 'slagging off Ioan' or being ignorant. It is fair to question Ioan's choices. What isn't fair is the backlash when anyone does.

The girls are not in a safe environment and haven't been since before Ioan left. In 2019 when Alice had her 3-day Twitter meltdown over MITH and Hoarsewhisperer she was mixing alcohol and pills and threatening online to kill herself. She was alone with the children and drunk, during those 3 days she got Ella to film her jumping off the coffee table and twisted her ankle in the process. She spoke about the time she took edibles and got so off her head she frightened Ella with her strange behaviour. Since Ioan left she passed out in the shower where the girls found her and called 911 and she has fallen over and given herself a black eye and those are just the ones we've heard about. It was also clear that Alice would never be a candidate for a collaborative divorce. If anyone knows Alice, it is Ioan and it is reasonable to question his decisions when tit has been going down that his children are exposed to for years
All absolutely true, I wouldn't leave Alice in charge of a dog.

It's a shame. I wonder if Alice refused collaboration out of hand, or if they tried but couldn't agree and had to abandon that process. By foregoing this option both parties have lost control over the outcome and it's now in the hands of a judge. If that's a result of pique on Alice's part, big mistake.
Alice wanted all of everything, she was never going to agree to a collaborative divorce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's going to be awkward. If her acting is crap would he be able to tell her given the relationship and the fact that it's her pet project. She should have a supporting role imo.

Also found cockbro's old tweets. I can see another reason why mAlice is trying to drag out the divorce. So BW has to leave LA due to visa issues?!!

"She [AE] never touched Bianca! She's never met her! This is a lie designed to get a speedy divorce, and I am guessing, just guessing, that Bianca's visa does not last forever! Only marriage(b4 said visa runs out)would see to that! (to any tabloids or lawyers these are my OPINIONS!)"

Also found this gem.

"Alice has no fakes accounts!"
BIB. I think i need new glasses I read that as ‘these are my ONIONS!’ I thought, blimey is Tone on the FB gardening page too…’You don’t put slug pellets on Onions FUCKO! 🤣 (sorry, I’ve just come in from gardening in my veg patch! ……… as you were Turds.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because I am 100% for the welfare of the children. If they stay with her they will have mental health problems for the rest of their lives. I think a stable home life far outweighs a comfortable lifestyle. If he can provide both, then great, but their safety should come first.
I couldn't agree more, I think he is going for PRO and full custody.

Reactions: 11
I honestly thought he may have been having them some weekends.
Oh well after august 2nd they will be with him at least half the time.
They will soon remember what a great father he is ❤
If only it were that simple.

The PA is real. I believe that mAlice has turned the eldest into a mini me so unless the reunification therapy (which probably won't happen due to AE sabotaging it) is a remarkable success I just don't see it happen. It is the one nasty victory AE has achieved in all this mess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.