Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
What went wrong in Alice’s life to make her this way? Are you born or made like this? Your husband leaving your abuse because he can’t take anymore doesn’t make you like this.
Oh we've discussed that at length too... I'm going with the early-childhood air-pollution brain-impairment theory since I discovered 4 days ago at the parents generation are all high achievers (inc. her SIL) while this generation are um, not high achievers.

Reactions: 6

JoelFizz

VIP Member
It seems like he's directing these threats at Bianca. Some weird obsession with her because he fancies her.

• Sick

Humbugged

Alice is choosing to be a victim.

I don’t necessarily accept all the diagnoses of MH.

Look at her history and alcohol is the issue.

Allegedly Ioan, who seems a kind man, was unsympathetic to her illness. When I’m ill my nearest and dearest are not unsympathetic.
However if I lie in bed with a hangover after a night of boozing they will call it for what it is!

Genuinely think her drinking was restricted during IVF, then little ones at home and then became a serious problem.

He worked away and her drinking increased. He did try to help and encourage her not to drink.

What’s fun and cute pre-kids is very different to grown up responsibility.
What illness ? Her own diagnosis off the internet because than is what happened

anitasteff

Of course
The most vicious forum I've ever been on was a FB page for a local park.
BBQs were the biggest row until the 'you shouldn't feed bread to the ducks' people joined up.
Someone actually got a letter from the RSPCA and posted screenshot saying you shouldn't so someone actually went to a Swan rescue centre a recorded a message from a rescue person saying you could. People were threatening to assault other people and 'I know where you live' type comments. It went on for ages before all talk of bread and ducks was banned.
It was hilarious.
Of course you shouldn’t feed ducks and swans bread. It’s totally cruel. No different from Foie Gras stuffing.

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
What does she mean in her latest post with "BP"? I cant decide if Blood Pressure or Birth Prevention would be more ridiculous (not like I would agree with what is being done in Texas, but as often Alice is in general standing up for the right thing but is piss poor in explaining it because she tries to explain something she has no clue about)
35 years ago when Alice had her abortion there was no pill you could take, so she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, as usual. 😏

Invictus

Chatty Member
Ok. I guess it wouldn't make sense to pull a stunt like that when he was in Oz as he was hardly going to break his contract and return to LA.

Why is she so desperate to get him in the house? She might have planned a routine where she and the kids all start crying and begging him to return in the hope of him relenting?! ugh
Even scarier..she walks into the room...naked....
::Claws out eyes:: she's just dumb enough to think it would work

• Haha
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
That's why him directing A Ray of Sunshine worries me - I don't think he'll be able to pull a good performance out of Bianca, who is completely inexperienced. Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.
Yeah. I really hope BW gets some acting lessons now before the shooting begins. She really needs it and that's not a diss. She might be a good actress with the right training. IG said he was crap in his Pobol y cwm days.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Yeah. I really hope BW gets some acting lessons now before the shooting begins. She really needs it and that's not a diss. She might be a good actress with the right training. IG said he was crap in his Pobol y cwm days.
Worse is when they say she's written it. I hope it is more like she she's written a screen treatment based on her life, and they hire a pro to actually write the movie script. Otherwise, it will be worse than mediocre.

Reactions: 5