Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shire-life

Ioan will not be able to have full custody unless his mom moves to the US or they to the UK (and both scenarios require to undo the PA first). Alice will never provide for them, so that will always fall on him. And sadly if only one works a part time acting job that allows you to leave the kids a few days at friends or a nanny will not do it
I can't advocate for leaving those girls in that toxic environment even if the family unit ends up poor. Women have to step up all the time and struggle to make ends meet as the father is nowhere to be seen. Why does Ioan get a pass and get to put his career first?

Reactions: 9

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
It was online harassment. Which progressed to him breaking in. Guess we will have to agree to disagree. Worth pointing out that the crux of Ioan's TRO is online harassment. So by your logic, I guess Alice can break that with impunity and have nothing to worry about.
It says in the article he was an ex boyfriend, he broke in etc.
Alice is also an ex wife, who has threatened Ioan on many channels.
Even Tone threatening Gill and Siwan is different because, you know, they know each other and have history and there could be a legit threat there.

Those are very different situations than a man on dialysis arguing with an anonymous stranger on Twitter.

Sigh. I dispair.
Agree to disagree.

welp

VIP Member
it’s a big thing. I have plenty of divorced friends, some of whom split under very acrimonious conditions. But they behaved like adults and no cop or third party was required when they went to their former residence. It speaks volumes that he felt he needed law enforcement there.
true, but if you do think that a third party is necessary (because your ex-spouse is a vile person that lies non-stop) it doesnt say too much if between a lawyer, evaluator and cop you chose the last one over the others (its a subconscious thing, you feel safer, and it might be cheaper). it can (and context in this case suggest as much), but generally speaking it doesnt.

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Based on something someone posted earlier
🎤🎵🎶 Yo!.. Stop dreaming of a quiet life, I’m a clown called Malice, yeah… yeah… yeah! 🎶🎵

Edited, but might be too long.

• Haha

moody

Dm readers are beyond vile, 99% of the commentators are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. I guess nothing more should be expected
I don’t think she’ll turn up either but she’s played the whole “I’m ill/don’t have a lawyer because the law and world are against me” card. She won’t want to be seen as predictable (even though she is) and do the same thing again, so what on Earth is she going to do to wriggle out of things this time?
I've been itching to say it for days but off topic I bloody love your username.

tilly27

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you old fat reborn again virgin. Get the cobwebs cleaned out of that thing. Maybe you'll be less frustrated. Alice and the poster.
Urm I take it that 2nd comment is Mad Max lol, I think she's got it the wrong way around. She's describing Alice almost to a T lol

• Haha

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Hi Gang🤟🏼, just popping in to say that I’m on the last day of our mini break in Norfolk, and I’m SO EXCITED to catch up on threads after just seeing Alice in the Daily Mail - what a twat! 😂😂😂 (I’m a thread and a half behind 😩)
Eeee I just came back from the Broads a couple of weeks ago, I LOVE Norfolk!

• Heart

Zippysays

Every time a newbie came along and posted a question about the best way to get rid of slugs, there would be hundreds of comments. The pro-pellets vs anti would get really nasty with each other 🤣
AE has no idea what a 'toxic forum' is like if she thinks this it it.
This is class!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

welp

VIP Member
The Peter Siwan and Gill going up the hill was posted by sock bro at 1.49am UK time. That's how it comes up when I view it and I am in the uk

The screen grab photo (a photo from HK s account with a picture of the up the hill tweet by sockbro) posted by sockbro shows the local time of the screengrab as being 9.30pm on 3 july yet the 'up the hill' tweet that was photographed was posted by HK at 2.30am 4 July UK time.

It comes up as that on my phone in the UK. It would only come up at 9.30pm if it was photographed in the US
it was probably sent to him. It's also sadly not quite LA time zone, but Denver area.

Citney

VIP Member
I only saw her in Vampire Diaries where she was DREADFUL. Have only seen clips of her acting otherwise which were also bad.

Though some say some of her earlier stuff is watchable.
I’ve never seen Alice or Ioan in anything, had never heard their names before I ran across her on Twitter. I certainly have no
I never knew they’d made a sex tape of that night … ouch lmao

Has her bro deleted his twitter? I can’t access him in Nitter ??
Alice and a sex tape? I think I’m nauseous!😂

• Haha