Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
If she can't see to do her make up, why is she driving all around LA in a car? Isn't driving without meeting the eyesight standard illegal?

Maybe she'll end up in the pokey due to traffic violations instead 🤔
She maybe wants her drivers license taken away. Means she can drink all the more

Reactions: 8

AnneinHever

VIP Member
He needs a visit from the Bristol Police. That is not okay. He is a deeply disturbed person to post such a graphically violent and threatening thing.

"I visualize cutting your throat slowing" means slowly, of course. No healthy or sane person posts such a thing.
I can’t see the original, but is it from sockbro? Did he start threatening people too?

Reactions: 8

Knitwit

VIP Member
What you wanted him to do was break the law and that would have sent him to jail
I find it very odd that you claim to know what I think and what I want. Why on earth would I want that for Ioan when there were other avenues open to him? I wouldn't allow my children to have a sleepover at Alice's because it is not safe and I am sure plenty of Ella and Elsie's friends parents have come to the same conclusion. I don't understand why Ioan delayed the TRO in February but he must have had his reasons. Either way, all I am saying is it is known to be an unsafe environment and there is little CPS can do which only leaves the sane parent

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I only saw her in Vampire Diaries where she was DREADFUL. Have only seen clips of her acting otherwise which were also bad.

Though some say some of her earlier stuff is watchable.
When she had her tits out? So continental!

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
As I've said before, chess moves. Once Ioan gets the PRO, the court can't give her any custody. He is going for 100% without actually saying so.
(Alice did say once that he had threatened to go for 100% early on.)
This is not true here in the states. The goal is always reunification with a parent.
Screenshot_20220703-095441.png

Harper99

I have absolutely no idea what your response is about as you’re replying to statements I haven’t made. So therefore I can only assume you’re confused.
Also you’re stating an awful lot of your opinions as facts there- do you know the difference?
I’m not confused, but I am over trying to explain things to you that refuse to understand. You see things through one paradigm. I can’t help but think this is a distraction and one we don’t need right now. So we’re done. ✌🏻

lulooo

VIP Member

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I have been back through your older posts and it seems to me that while you have posted info and links, you have not given a coherent explanation as to how, within the US system, he could have custody by now.
Doesn't he need to have a court ordered parenting plan first? And is it not true that the court system is choked with cases and there are long waiting lists?
from your link first: View attachment 1387702

then:
View attachment 1387704
details:
View attachment 1387706

Now I have looked at the link you gave again several times and it seems to me that all those processes need a court ordered parenting plan in place FIRST and they don't have that yet and one of the reasons why is court backlog and other is the DVRO is still not resolved.
So while you are right - there are things he can do - he can't do those things yet. That is the way I interpret it. I don't have experience in child protection so maybe I am wrong.
sorry Susan - I posted my above reply before seeing your other post.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
She's accusing him of stuff she thinks is damaging (kind of sex related) but stopping short of alleging any criminality - because for that she would have to file a (false) police report....and then she really would be in the shit.
She's trying to hit upon some career ending stuff.....Harvey Weinstein/Johnny Depp/Kevin Spacey type stuff.
Except there is nothing and she knows it.
Your profile pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6