Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lesdeuxyeux

When people pointed out to her (pre-TRO) that she and Ioan should meet with a neutral third party on a neutral place she flat out insisted it must be them alone in the house, which suggests to me that a) she wants to do something to him without credible witnesses being around (e.g. threatening), her refusal to use the wizard proves this tbh or b) claim that he did something to her and proving it with his DNA being in the house and the kids as witnesses. Possibly b) is her blackmail for a)

Either way it's a very common trap people set to fake domestic violence, that's why lawyers play safe. Especially with people like her.

or she really thinks if he is in the house with them all memories return and he really comes back lol
I actually think it’s the latter. That something will happen with them and he’ll realize the error in his ways.

BIB - I'm going with her wanting to hurt him physically or to lie about him hurting her.
There's not been any mention of her being violent to him but the golf club incident was suspicious as who practises a golf swing when someone is standing close by within whacking range? I wouldn't put it past her to have hit him.
True story - one of my high school friends actually did do that practicing a golf swing. Thankfully no serious injuries.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Not sure I'll manage to pop this in correctly, link to YoBee video at the MS event.

Edit: oh poo. I'm getting an error. Getty Images, Ioan Gruffudd, videos, all

Last edited:

SusanC

VIP Member
just for clarification: i'm pretty sure this incident was after they broke up, either him being in France or more likely in LA. It was probably an attempt to get him back to the house, just like various the "kids are sick and want to be hugged" calls were
Which incident? I'm confused. Tracked back and can't locate which incident you're referring to.

The incident where Gloria called Ioan because Alice was collapsed and 'not breathing' was when he was in Australia.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Well, I was thinking less of the leather, whips, and dungeon type, but more of the middle aged wifie who verbally abuses them and makes them clean everything with a toothbrush while telling them what 'orrible little men they are 😂.
thanks - I wasn't certain of what all a dominatrix entails/means.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
But I can have a view as a taxpayer.
I'm with you on that. People calling the police over hurt feelings online are a fucking joke. Britain has a horrendous back catalog of unsolved crimes, and of police negligence, which they then argue is because of lack of funding. But there's enough funding to investigate Twitter arguments, always. Miss me with that shit.

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I can appreciate why some would feel police responding to online threats is a waste of time. There is a sense that if it happens online, where's the harm? Why should police get involved? But there are plenty of cases where people have been harassed and threatened to the point of death. So how do you know which cases are serious and which are not? You investigate, even if it's a cursory call or email in response.
Nah. If they don't bother to come when your bike is stolen, they can also not bother to come when sombody slightly offends you online. 99,9% percent of online threats is shitposting, and people are starting to take advantage of the law, so they call the cops to intimidate their oponent, not because they'd actually feel threatened. The whole MCA has become a huge joke.
Anyways, hugely offtopic, will not go into this anymore. We'll just disagree I guess.

Reactions: 4

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I can't like any comments on her Instagram, what does that mean? Is she blocking people?

I can't like any comments on her Instagram, what does that mean? Is she blocking people?
Ignore me, I've just commented 😂

• Haha

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I appreciate how you feel but the kind of case linked below is not unusual and actually becoming more common. Firemen respond to every call, even if the vast majority are not actually fires. It may be that a large percentage of reported cases come to nothing but we live in a digital age and more and more, people making threats are hiding behind keyboards.

This was an ex boyfriend stalking the girl. Broke into her home on a previous occasion. That's not a Twitter crime. If anything, this proves my point of how useless police is with real crimes, while they take people to stations for questioning over online quarrels.

Adawu

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll turn up either but she’s played the whole “I’m ill/don’t have a lawyer because the law and world are against me” card. She won’t want to be seen as predictable (even though she is) and do the same thing again, so what on Earth is she going to do to wriggle out of things this time?
She might not show up in person but send a lawyer instead?

Reactions: 3

House of Tea

VIP Member
I completely agree with you that AlcaTone should shut up. However, since Malicious Communications are a potentially arrestable offence then I feel like it's down to the police to decide what is or isn't a waste of time.
But I can have a view as a taxpayer.

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

She could have had class, she could have been someone. Instead she’s a drunken angry bum

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
The person who was targeted and threatened with violence on Twitter by sockbro has engaged with the Avon and Somerset Police publicly. They responded by directing her how to file a report and she said she'd filed a report already for his threats on her life and is waiting to hear from them.

Interesting.
I don’t see it as interesting. I see it as a waste of police time. We have got enough real crime going on without this drivel taking up time.