Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
But how do you it upload .. mines an attachment and yours is just there ? Do you do it in the tattle site ? Hope this is making sense lmao xx
After you’ve attached the file, you have to select insert for the image to appear in the message and not as an attachment. You can check it in preview.

Reactions: 9

Blurp

VIP Member
How the heck can he fail one of those? I have ulcerative colitis and when I first was diagnosed I had two in a week 😖 (have one a year now to check up on things) They are not that bad, yes the expelling of shite before isn't nice, but I've had tattoos that hurt more!
Once I was waiting to have one, was in the room and already sedated.....the doctor doing the procedure was running late and he came in and said sorry, there was lots of traffic etc, bad start to the day. I said to him "mate at least you're not about to have a camera shoved up your bum!" All the nurses cracked up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My comment was "at least it's cheaper than colonic irrigation" 😂. See, we're living the Hollywood lifestyle! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Scenario: You’ve been chosen to direct “Lover of Humans: The Alice Evans Story”.

Who do you cast in childhood/young adult/mature parts? Any actor, past or present.

Aaaaaaannnnnnd…GO!! 🎥
How about Freddie Bartholomew as Young Ioan and Richard Burton as Mature Ioan?

0B33AEC4-C601-4D8D-A255-5D8DC4DDCB58.jpeg
CCE4FB0A-5AB1-426D-9448-D16183655E29.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
I wonder if the stepmother was still young enough at the time that there might possibly have been a second family?
Her daughter was 3 at the time so yes young enough but no second family.

Honestly I find socko to be rather slow. As well as bratty.
Assuming it is actually him, the yes that would be the cognitive impairment.
Alice shows both cognitive impairment and emotional impairment (dysregulation).

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Groundhog Day till August 2nd!
It will be Groundhog Day forever on Planet Alice. August 2 won't change anything. AE will No Show and use proxies to tweet shit online.

I wonder what will happen on August 31st? Will AE finally vacate the house?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
well, fair. But I'd say it's more common to have twitter than tattle, so it makes more sense for the latter to create accounts and then only talk about one topic. My opinion at least. But of course could be a genuine person from LA that is scared to get doxxed, you can never rule that out.
Does anyone know what the twitter handle was and if they only talked about mAlice once and then disappeared?

Like I said I believe it as it is all of a piece with her other shitty behaviour. Yo must have been so mortified by her and now it's the kids turn. :sick: Ella blocking / unfollowing AE's Insta makes me see which way the wind is blowing. 🤭

• Wow

plinky2

VIP Member
This is my question too. Is there a troll account with that name? I don’t think so. I think Alice hides the truth from her bro
what seems to have happened was someone got mixed up with mother and step mother names
Then people corrected it and the name was mentioned on twitter (the real name and what Alice has used it for). I can’t see anyone has set up any account apart from those that Alice has used. But the full name was discussed on twitter