Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's some right stupid cunts out there. Not a braincell between then.

Reactions: 20
I’Ll NeVeR rEaD tHe TrO says it all really. Chuck those cunts into the dumpster with Alice.
I get the bitter first wives club from that lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Has anyone seen this pic, which is obviously a dig at Alice and her expensive hats, not to mention her straw-like hair?
Poor Alice fell up the stairs when she was pissed got hit by a rock, and now she can't get a job because she has to devote her life to her babies (8 and 12). You can help Alice directly by donating your hard-earned cash to this deserving cause. Save a Scarecrow now! 😬View attachment 1385933
Im going to wet myself stop it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god I actually feel sick to my stomach after catching up.
Just when you think Alice couldn’t possibly do anything to make you despise her anymore, she outdoes herself.

Surely they can get some sort of emergency court order to bring the trial forward? I don’t know how the law in CA works so forgive my naïvety.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder when Alice will wake up from her drunken stupor.
hopefully one of those dust balls has rolled out from under the settee and gone up her nostrils which will cause her to wake up and smell the Covfefe !! cause she'll be on the floor somewhere in that tit hole smh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’Ll NeVeR rEaD tHe TrO says it all really. Chuck those cunts into the dumpster with Alice.
I get the bitter first wives club from that lot.
I saw this comment, absolutely vile. Yet thinks they’re winning arguments because people are blocking them from further harassing them.

Honestly, the comments underneath the photo are thicker than a Boxing Day turd. I’m embarrassed to be the same species.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Funny how the scarecrows in hats photo was also mentioned earlier. Me thinks Alice is hitting refresh refresh refresh so much that her little claws are sore. Hi Alice u absolute weapon of a lurker🤡🤡
She's going to wear her hooves down going back and forth. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The post will magically disappear when she snores so loud in her drunken stupor she thinks Ioan is back or the poor dog pees the floor. Then she will post a video of the girls.

Dumb Corleone Bristol’s shite-mafia can scream into the void forever on her behalf. There’s no coming back from this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear God in Heaven! When will this be over? I’m beginning to think never. 👿
Between the swivel eyed loon and the extreme danger my country is in I may have to risk getting a headache by having three sharp ones! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t commented in a long time just been lurking. Hello to all the lovely turds.

This terrible, manipulated, ridiculous post has just made me feel so sorry for those kids and what erratic/vindictive /vicious narrative they have to deal when they hear a drink being poured.

I can only imagine the real life spew that happened before and after this social media post.

I hope those kids are okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
another lie btw: she mentioned how "back then" they would have to pay 2k for her to ask a question, because the lawyers told him to not talk to her as a strategy to make her crazy

Eh, what?

He was visiting the house till at least february (proven by paparazzi shots)

She was calling him till march/april (according to the TRO)

She was able to freely message him till july (proven by the TRO)

And we saw on those messages how her way to talk to him looked like. That is no evil lawyer strategy, it was an absolute necessity because there is no reason with her.

Btw plenty of couples that dont want to talk to each other have mutual friends that help settle things/relay messages, obviously that is now no longer possible due to the TRO but before this that would have been possible and we know that Alice didnt want that (Ioan seemed to try to get Gloria into this role for the kids). I also reckon her friends didnt want that because of what kind of messages she would've wanted to relay.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
another lie btw: she mentioned how "back then" they would have to pay 2k for her to ask a question, because the lawyers told him to not talk to her as a strategy to make her crazy

Eh, what?

And we saw on those messages how her way to talk to him looked like. That is no evil lawyer strategy, it was an absolute necessity because there is no reason with her.

Btw plenty of couples that dont want to talk to each other have mutual friends that help settle things/relay messages, obviously that is now no longer possible due to the TRO but before this that would have been possible and we know that Alice didnt want that (Ioan seemed to try to get Gloria into this role for the kids). I also reckon her friends didnt want that because of what kind of messages she would've wanted to relay.
She has no friends?
I can’t imagine she has anyone left now. She’s too far gone into this swivel-eyed lunacy.

Reactions: 18
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

Reactions: 4
“let’s hope your baby doesn’t inherit that sense of hatred from you…” 😤

That is a low bleeping blow. These people literally do not know where the line is. Had that been said to me I would have been flippin through the yellow pages for a fuckin address. #sayittomyfacekaren

Shame on them.
To someone who looks pregnant in her profile pic and has had fertility issues based on their user name!

• Angry
  • Wow

Eh, what?

And there was also the Our Family Wizard app, which costs nothing and she refused to use.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.