Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my 😳

Well, firstly, I hope B sues the DM for libel, how on earth can they keep getting away with printing half a story which is totally fictitious. They may as well start printing extracts from Fiction books and calling them ‘breaking news.’ Bonkers!

secondly, Jesus Christ A’s IG. it’s like reading stuff from teenagers 🙄…She really has gone too far down the SM rabbit hole to ever scramble out sane.

The SM World of negativity and sheer bloody nastiness by emotionally unstable (imo) people is her entire reality. I expect for many years but getting worse as the months go by. It’s awful, she is nearly 54 years old but acting like she is 14 egged on by other emotionally immature people and the sock accounts are just 🤯 her mind must be in a total mess by now. It’a utterly, utterly bizarre and i’ve never seen anything like this EVER!

Reactions: 37
The post is gone now. No idea if she deleted or if Insta took it down as Insta said that Alice hadn't violated anything after i reported it.
It's still showing for me, if you've reported it then IG hide the post from your time line.

Reactions: 4
And again I’ll say it
WHAT HAS BEEN THE POINT OF FCKIN EVOLUTION 😳🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Fckin hell I need to breath into a paper bag … just WAFT!
Well, at least all her followers are admitting that's what her makeup looks like when they've been telling her how beautiful she is. Which is it?🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is bullying and blatant lies.
Can I go on Instagram and upload a picture of you and make up a completely fabricated story about you so hundreds of people can mock you and wish you’d die of a painful disease early? No and if I did I bet you’d report it.
Calm down. Instagram won't take it down because the PICTURE is not breaking any rules

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm circling 02/07/2022 on my calendar and naming it #AliceBurningTheHouseDown day...i will forever have a little tipple every year to honour the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet that dug up Stevie Nicks impersonator helped with the DM article getting published 🤨🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That will be the next thing mAlice lifts from Tattle!
Has anyone seen this pic, which is obviously a dig at Alice and her expensive hats, not to mention her straw-like hair?
Poor Alice fell up the stairs when she was pissed got hit by a rock, and now she can't get a job because she has to devote her life to her babies (8 and 12). You can help Alice directly by donating your hard-earned cash to this deserving cause. Save a Scarecrow now! 😬
0_worzel-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen this pic, which is obviously a dig at Alice and her expensive hats, not to mention her straw-like hair?
Poor Alice fell up the stairs when she was pissed got hit by a rock, and now she can't get a job because she has to devote her life to her babies (8 and 12). You can help Alice directly by donating your hard-earned cash to this deserving cause. Save a Scarecrow now! 😬View attachment 1385933
DC5D1619-607E-4808-8432-711C7FFF0901.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just when I think she can’t stoop any lower.

She’s such a sad, lonely, bitter woman. She will never lay her hands on Ioan again, whatever she does or says. It’s quite satisfying seeing her openly furnish the law and the police with evidence of her abuse and harassment. Is Bianca named in the list of people Alice can’t harass on the TRO?

Bianca took this when a child did her makeup, and even in her caption she implied that she told the kid they’d done an amazing job and that they’re hired to do her makeup. She seems to have such a kind heart and willingness to be silly and laugh at herself, I’m sure she’s amazing with kids too. Ioan must pinch himself daily that he’s out of the torture chamber that is living with Alice and has found someone who loves and respects him.

edit: oh tit, hadn’t realised that the pic had been shared here with a caption saying B was impersonating A ☹ even as a joke, that’s the last thing Bianca needs when she’s already in Alice’s sights for abuse. I hope that post can be found and deleted.
This is only going to make Ioan angrier, because he know B never anything. That’s all that really matters, that Ioan and his attorneys know the truth and then react accordingly.

Reactions: 13
Poor Alice fell up the stairs when she was pissed got hit by a rock, and now she can't get a job because she has to devote her life to her babies (8 and 12). You can help Alice directly by donating your hard-earned cash to this deserving cause. Save a Scarecrow now! 😬View attachment 1385933
Pahahaha…….I would be crying if she put this up on IG saying B is taking the piss out of me looks again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Bianca's IG following gone up? I'm sure it was 11.6 and now 11.8
it was 11676 before Alice's post, now it's 11904 - a big DM story often causes this, but she pretty much directed this time people to her even

Alice's dropped from 85088 to 85070 despite the DM story (probably tons of unfollows)

Reactions: 16
Calm down. Instagram won't take it down because the PICTURE is not breaking any rules
eh, did you see the caption?

Obviously you are right and IG will not take it down because they will hardly going to investigate if somebody defames this person or breaks the law (they have a RO against her), but if people want to report her posts I dont see why they shouldn't

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tatler 😂🤣 is that why they think we’re being paid cause they think Tattle is fckin TATLER ha ha stupid is as stupid does ..... ffs too funny
I told you about that time I asked someone at work if they read tattle and they said to me I didn't know you were into horses lmao they thought the same as these widgets lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.