Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this is getting kind of funny now! If I was bianca seeing this tit I'd be laughing my ass off. She has her gorgeous outlook, her man, her dog and is at the start of a wonderful phase of her life....and here's this crazy ex of her boyfriend acting as though she's about 12 years old. B if you ever read here, crack on love and have a good laugh about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The post is gone now. No idea if she deleted or if Insta took it down as Insta said that Alice hadn't violated anything after i reported it.
It’s still there for me x it disappears if you report it but you can Unhide it x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What have I woken up to??!?!? Holy schmoley, what an epic Post & Pass Out. Should we start a betting pool on the time she wakes up and deletes??

55E73E79-7C99-4DDB-BD97-8044CDBC0890.jpeg

The only ones with her are Kim Crawford and Ernesto & Julio Gallo. 🍷🍷🍷

11BEA5EA-A6F4-4FD2-BE66-3640B1556B97.jpeg

Well duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You guys have made me break my self-imposed tattle-break (#addicted) 😂 but it's for such a worthy cause! I need to say that this is why I love everyone on tattle.... because you all tell it like it is and the celebs secretly can't get enough of it. Alice is 'dying on her own sword' here - well done to whoever found the pic, absolutely brilliant. Made my weekend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You guys have made me break my self-imposed tattle-break (#addicted) 😂 but it's for such a worthy cause! I need to say that this is why I love everyone on tattle.... because you all tell it like it is and the celebs secretly can't get enough of it. Alice is 'dying on her own sword' here - well done to whoever found the pic, absolutely brilliant. Made my weekend ❤
Please be 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😂🤣🍸🍸
0DF43F94-50D7-4041-B333-6620DE4A5B85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻
@Ice Cream Enthusiast did post the date of July 19 2020 and that the 7 yo had done this. So it wasn't a rookie mistake. mAlice took something innocent and jokey and turned it into bullying and harassment in her own inimitable way!!

Don't blame Tattlers for the behaviour of that bleep!! She has driven a coach and horses through the TRO. It is obvious she wants to be jailed to complete the victim narrative.

ETA tone policing is against the rules of Tattle too and we need to be able to have a laugh on here to let off steam. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why are people reporting the post? It goes against no rules. Honestly there are far worse posts out there that need reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Aside from the inaccuracy of Bianca having posted the photo to taunt Alice I think we can all agree that Alice’s makeup application has always been trash. ☺ And this is coming from someone who did her eyebrows so poorly that everyone at work asked me why I was angry, lmao. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a bleeping crappy thing to do.
She’s going to jail 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I btw like that she allowed the Jerry Hall comparison, the OP gold digger of them all. Some self-awareness? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bianca is not going to be damaged by this at all, not physically, mentally or reputationally. She is in a good place, she knows what is important in life and getting riled by her boyfriend’s ex is not on her agenda.

If anything it just highlights that Alice is utterly deranged and vengeful. And she will lose even more sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are people reporting the post? It goes against no rules. Honestly there are far worse posts out there that need reporting.
It is bullying and blatant lies.
Can I go on Instagram and upload a picture of you and make up a completely fabricated story about you so hundreds of people can mock you and wish you’d die of a painful disease early? No and if I did I bet you’d report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I did purposely include the date and caption in my post. I never would have done this joke if I thought Alice would actually think it was Bianca.
It’s not your fault, it could have been any of us, you did nothing wrong. Alice is the only person who did wrong by purposely using a photo she screenshot off Tattle with the date of July 2020 clearly on it. She thought she could get away with making false statements about B this way, it may well prove to be her downfall, and she has no attorney to turn to for help. Serves her right.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I joined Insta a couple of months ago, to follow a singer that I'm a fan of. He's been touring and fans are posting photos and videos of the gigs. (I'm in a crowd photo, right at the front, grinning like a loon haha!)
I don't follow many celebs, and I certainly don't follow Alice, I don't want that rancid old hag intruding into my real life. I do follow Bianca though, her pics are nice and cheerful, her dog is really cute, and it's good to see Yo smiling again.
I probably spend less than 15 minutes a week on Insta, but even I know that B's "make-up" post is nothing to do with mAlice. I think she and her FM's are being a bit....what's that word?...disingenuous. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aside from the inaccuracy of Bianca having posted the photo to taunt Alice I think we can all agree that Alice’s makeup application has always been trash. ☺ And this is coming from someone who did her eyebrows so poorly that everyone at work asked me why I was angry, lmao. 😩
Babe I got a shaving cut the other day !! On my face ffs !!!
pmsl da fella was fckin howling when he saw the tissue stuck on my fckin chin !! 😂😳🍸🍸
when ‘MY BABIES’ Were little there was a dental nurse who had eyebrows tattooed on that made her look like that lmao they hated going ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.