Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did purposely include the date and caption in my post. I never would have done this joke if I thought Alice would actually think it was Bianca.
I wondered if it would happen but I didn’t think she’d actually do it. You were very responsible for noting the date and caption, of COURSE you wouldn’t have posted it had you thought Alice would steal it to initiate yet another false narrative. ❤ For what it’s worth, your post made me (and many others) laugh, and I hope you’re at least happy that you garnered smiles. Please don’t worry about it, she could steal anything from literally ANY of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alice hasn’t deleted becos she realises she fucked up. She is smiling and clapping her hands with glee it’s in the DM

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just copied the link so yes that’s the headline. I hope she sues.
I don't think BW can sue as they are quoting mAlice, not saying it is fact.

'This is my husband's girlfriend trying to take the p**s': Alice Evans accuses estranged Ioan Gruffudd's partner Bianca Wallace of mocking her in bizarre lipstick smeared selfie

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Alice says - in public - that the photo of Bianca with lipstick smeared all over her face is poking fun at her and not say, Bozo the Clown, and the Daily Mail publicizes her comment. Which of course makes everyone think about how bad Alice's makeup skills are. That went well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a coincidence that as the CockSibling is commenting the insta post disappears? Tell me again they don’t share accounts…
I know most of the crap on that Twitter account isn’t always Alice. Sometimes it is.

Reactions: 24
Funny how the scarecrows in hats photo was also mentioned earlier. Me thinks Alice is hitting refresh refresh refresh so much that her little claws are sore. Hi Alice u absolute weapon of a lurker🤡🤡
So is Malice behind the mysterious unobtrusive lurker? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It has just gone, I was scrolling through endless (it seemed like it!) Posts and I would say, the majority were calling Alice out, telling her to take it down, telling her she had gone too far. It was refreshing to see so many sensible comments than the usual rubbish (this was as my fellow turds will know) still there but much less I thought. She has achieved nothing but embarrassment in putting that stupid post up. It reveals she is a liar and hell-bent on persecution of Bianca. The daily mail now need to set the record straight. I would say an apology from Alice would be a good next step, but I've said before, this would be 'beneath her'. She is in a real mental state I seriously question her parental abilities now. So focused she seems on hurting ioan and Bianca - Bianca especially, it's worrying how much time she then has remaining to parent little Elsie especially. What an example of a woman scorned for both the daughters. Feel a bit rough this morning Alice?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a coincidence that as the CockSibling is commenting the insta post disappears? Tell me again they don’t share accounts…
I know most of the crap on that Twitter account isn’t always Alice. Sometimes it is.
Jasper should be making an appearance on DM any minute now then 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
i just stepped back and looked at this latest act of bullshit and i have come to the realization that she is not only fucked with the PRO but she’s also gonna have soooooooooooooooooo much explaining to do to our Lord and Savior when her time comes lmaoo 😩😩😩 #preparethepowerpointNOW

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm saying this as my own personal experience but I might not connect here, not sure. But being an older mother, especially Alice in her 50s, I would have thought (given all you are going through hormonally too) it must contradict the daughter relationship. I had most my children young, oldest for my youngest I was 31, nothing compared to the 40+ that Alice was. The changes you go through physically, emotionally, mentally as a woman are quite a shock. Or it might just be me! It's a new identity you are grasping with, together with being a mum to daughters. What was cute, and you were everything one time does now no longer apply. It's quite a process to navigate. I feel that, what I'm failing to say! Is..Alice has tried to keep hold of her youth and at the same time, keep a firm hold of her daughter's, because she is scared that soon they'll be seeking company they want- and it won't be her. She thinks her 'babies' are forever, but I'd put money on it that they will hate this pretty soon. They will crave their own friends and why shouldn't they, thus is the natural progression. Then what will Alice have.?

What a terrible ethos to try and teach your children (I'm being very serious here) that life must be fun. No room for upset, disappointment. How the hell does that help? Life is full of the negative and most people I'll dare to speculate, suffer every day in their own unique ways. And some people cope better than others. So many factors at play. To say to your girls, 'you must be happy'...'you are special and deserve anything' ok I'm elaborating on the latter but it's no good. To imagine life is going to be one juicy slice of melon is cruel. You have to disappoint your children, be their first experience that parents are not perfect, though in general most parents love their children, they duck up too. And life is going to let you down. Enjoy the highs, but prepare for the down times also. This mix shapes you, you learn from it, but life is a big bowl of cherries? Nothing gained here. Pain - as horrible as it is, reminds us to appreciate the good that comes our way. For a 50+ woman to express to her daughter's they must have fun and happiness only, is such an insane, immature and damaging concept. Totally unrealistic, and when they do have problems or internal battles they won't be able to vent in her presence because they won't feel safe to do so. I had an emotionally distant mother, she wasn't an Alice but she never allowed me to be me. It creates a person who learns to deceive, to hide, to lack confidence. I genuinely fear for the well-being of the girls. Apologies for waffling on and the over use of fruit analogies. It's been a very long working day, and silence or not, Alice still really irks me.
I agree with your post so much. It is really important to let your children be themselves, that they feel comfortable in their own skin that they have the skills and tools to deal with the vagaries of life, the highs and the lows. Our children are not our possessions they belong to themselves, not us, and it is our job to let them go when they, not us, are ready. Like you I feel for the well-being and the future of those girls. Alice doesn’t know how to be a good parent, Ioan does, they need him more than ever now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am rather glad she posted that stolen photo of B. It has probably lost her a lot of followers/supporters.

She misjudges a lot of things, this falls into that category. Her act of self-sabotage just demonstrates her childishness and egotism.

She is never the smartest person in the room despite her own self praise in that direction.

• Heart
Well, my sleep didn't last long, lol!

1) it's good to know that Alice (& her supporters) finally admit they think that is how Alice looks in reality!
2) I hope B sues the DM for withholding the FACTS about that two year old picture & makes them issue an apology.
3) I hope Ioan is channelling Lancelot right now & is primed & ready to go scorched earth on Alice as it's high time she was on the receiving end.
4) the supporter claiming she won't read the TRO is no surprise. The TRUTH has a nasty inconvenient way of bleeping up people's delusions.
5) So now Alice adds sight loss to her ever growing list of ailments? Time for her driving licence to be taken away.

I really hope she (finally) faces some serious consequences for her latest TRO breach & her deliberate incitement of hatred towards Bianca.
Bianca is everything that Alice has never & could never be, she knows it & it kills her Narc ego.
Alice is irredeemable.

• Heart
regarding the Daily Mail: not the headline is the problem but their share button

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I btw like that she allowed the Jerry Hall comparison, the OP gold digger of them all. Some self-awareness? :ROFLMAO:
AE now has her sights set on Rupert Murdoch as a 91 yo billionaire is the man of her dreams. Even Rup isn't that crazy, luv! 💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Someone one noted that US people move their whole faces very much less to speak and most of it is the mouth; they are very much less expressive with their faces when talking than other nationalities, even in English - the forehead can be completely immobile.

I find us very much more difficult to lip read US people and TV though I usually have subtitles on anyway. I don't know if @claudiarocks would agree? I'm partially deaf (waiting for an appointment to get my lugs cleaned out before I get my second hearing aid - Bluetooth so yay! no more need for earbuds 😂) and found my comprehension took a huge dive with face masks and screens.

I got my PIP! No mobility award which is a pain in the arse as I'm currently hirpling around the house with my stick thanks to a misbehaving hip, but I can do a change of circumstances later as it was appealed on how I was in June 2021. Now to wait a few weeks for payment to start and backpay since September 2020 to arrive 😁.
So very pleased to hear this @Blurp. You must feel so relieved. 🤞for your new hearing aid and mobility award and may they both happen sooner rather than later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.