Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like this is Codies first DM article written straight out of university last week. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just noticed something on BW pic !! She’s wearing a fckin white T-shirt … I know she’s taking the pure piss out of me now for when I wore one 15 years ago 🤬 actual witch 🙄🤬😂🤣🍸🍸
She couldn't be making fun of Alice or she would have worn a black shirt she found crumpled on the floor covered in dog hair, dry shampoo and general funk.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I give up. Have a nice day.
I know what you mean as in there is no violence or threats in the photo.
I know what you’re saying there, but the photo being uploaded is against the rules because she’s using it to bully Bianca and set people on her.
I’m not falling out with anyone on here over Alice EVANS! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly, the comments underneath the photo are thicker than a Boxing Day turd. I’m embarrassed to be the same species.
Thicker than a Boxing day turd! 🤣🤣🤣 I just know now that come Boxing day..i’m gonna have to take an extra look 👀🚽💩…….So sorry for lowering the tone 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are people reporting the post? It goes against no rules. Honestly there are far worse posts out there that need reporting.
Because it is a lie and targetted harassment directed toward someone who is under enough threat from Alice that they are covered by an existing restraining order

• Heart
  • Haha
Tbh I’m going to nominate my own comment for thread title 😂

Thicker than a Boxing Day turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And there was also the Our Family Wizard app, which costs nothing and she refused to use.
exactly.

also the divorce started off with a collaborative divorce suggested by him, which is cheaper and has more communication. But Alice blew this off.

What Alice actually wants is being able to threaten and abuse him without witnesses, and then go full DARVO if he doesnt comply with her demands. She is frustrated that he and the lawyers sussed her out.

Because it is a lie and targetted harassment directed toward someone who is under enough threat from Alice that they are covered by an existing restraining order
And why is Bianca's IG now unavailable ?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I anticipated the Daily Mail article but it is sad to see it in actuality. Bianca made a post 2 years ago about the fun she and a little girl had and now she is splashed across the Daily Mail looking sinister because of Alice's malevolent lie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Post is gone. She got what she wanted and that is her narrative up on the DM where it lives forever

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Must be terrible to wake up and discover that the post Past Alice made is now full of comments pointing out your lies and then you have to hit delete as fast as you can. Vile woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's gone, Alice has woken up from her drunken stupor and realized she done fucked up
Doubt she feels she fucked up. She probably deleted it because she got what she was after..DM bashing Bianca and spreading the lie for her, FMs bashing Bianca, etc etc

• Angry
Reactions: 26
She couldn't be making fun of Alice or she would have worn a black shirt she found crumpled on the floor covered in dog hair, dry shampoo and general funk.
Don’t forget carrying Bubba Bear as a fashion accessory and wearing a hall rug! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really really please if there is a god hope, that Bianca is able to sue the DM and get loads of money which will enable her to follow her dreams for longer. That would be the best karma for Alice while she’s turfed out and broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.