Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Bianca. This was posted at 11:30pm LA time and it is now 3:30am. There is no way Ioan and Bianca will see this for another few hours. The first thing they will probably see is the DM article which makes out B posted it recently. I hope this does not cause a relapse. :-(

I also hope that because this targets B and not Ioan himself, Ioan will actually say "Yes. Charge her."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
So I’ve had a sleep in and woke to this tit show!!

So many questions! What Rock? How did she nearly die? Now she can’t see? Jesus!! She was bed ridden last week!

Now this is in DM which may prove to be a good thing as it shows the negative effect that Alice gobbing off online constantly is having towards them.

I bet IG&B don’t spend anytime laughing at her I bet they are sick to the back teeth of her and worried about the kids.

If blue ticks are commenting calling you out, you’ve fucked up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just had a look at her Insta page and all the photos she put up seem to be all about showing off her bloody lips,bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
These are proper stupid twats … and going off some of the comments they’re definitely that mad bleep and her many socks … that last post 🤯🙄😳
FCF405BB-DB51-4FE3-9DE5-46E6C37346A0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
I feel so bad for Bianca. This was posted at 11:30pm LA time and it is now 3:30am. There is no way Ioan and Bianca will see this for another few hours. The first thing they will probably see is the DM article which makes out B posted it recently. I hope this does not cause a relapse. :-(

I also hope that because this targets B and not Ioan himself, Ioan will actually say "Yes. Charge her."
YoBee are likely to have a healthy distance from SM and DM anyways, and not hang onto every morsel that's written about them, unlike Alice. When they come across it, they'll probably go 'ah, that nutter again', and add it to the list to note to lawyers. Then they'll go on with their brunch and take Bubba for another drive and a walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Should only be about another 3-4 hrs before cock bro's LA/Brizzle set alarm goes off and the defending of the succubus can commence...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just noticed something on BW pic !! She’s wearing a fckin white T-shirt … I know she’s taking the pure piss out of me now for when I wore one 15 years ago 🤬 actual witch 🙄🤬😂🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I just copied the link so yes that’s the headline. I hope she sues.
She's every right to and many will be behind her. Ioan I imagine will find Alice even more disgusting now. He will want to protect Bianca, so Alice, talk about shooting yourself in your big clumsy feet. You've gone too far now babes.

Longest time lurker of this thread, but OMG today I have to comment. She is so awful 🙈 poor Bianca. I’m glad people are commenting some sense on the post but we know itl be ignored.

Shame on the DM for using this (lol like the DM has any shame)
Shame… shame… nope. None of that there.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just noticed something on BW pic !! She’s wearing a fckin white T-shirt … I know she’s taking the pure piss out of me now for when I wore one 15 years ago 🤬 actual witch 🙄🤬😂🤣🍸🍸
There's this one time, about 25yrs ago where i got lippy on my front tooth whilst under the influence of alcohol and bad men. It was also a similar colour... what a witch...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
YoBee are likely to have a healthy distance from SM and DM anyways, and not hang onto every morsel that's written about them, unlike Alice. When they come across it, they'll probably go 'ah, that nutter again', and add it to the list to note to lawyers. Then they'll go on with their brunch and take Bubba for another drive and a walk.
And later on, when bubba is settled, ioan will be balls deep into Bianca, giving her his 7 inches of heaven 😘😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.