Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely!! Alice has pored over every photograph and absorbed every comment looking for the slightest inkling of a connection between Bianca and Ioan.
She blatantly lifted this off tattle to play the victim and incite hatred at Bianca. Notice Alice rarely says a bad word about Ioan and not just because of the TRO. In Alice's head Bianca is the enemy who turned Ioan's head when the reality is Alice turned Ioan's stomach.
BIB - Thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Since the rat has been rehomed and the police are on the way ...

1656756999445.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alice saw B’s shot of Bubba which had B reflected in the shot and thought I will piss on your chips. Stop you smiling. A dick move. Alice is a numpty. This is backfiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i like that she thinks not mentioning them as a jail out cardView attachment 1385372View attachment 1385373except of the babysitter that is more important than food
So now it’s a podcast, she’s a busy biatch, a book, a screenplay, and now a podcast. Can’t afford a babysitter, didn’t faze her when she and her look alike skanky friend went out and got drunk, her kids were home alone then. She’s going to do great as her own lawyer, looks as if she plans on not showing up on August 2nd and trying to blame it on being too catatonic (drunk) to remember the date of the hearing.Too bad Ms. Evans, the hearing is going on and hopefully you are going DOWN, way down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FFS. They really are thick as pig tit. Why would B waste her time on here when she could have Ioan however many inches inside her?
It’s a rookie mistake .. you should never wear red lippy when you’re eating nuts… she’ll learn 🌰 😂🍸🍸
Now where’s that fckin toothpick !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Longest time lurker of this thread, but OMG today I have to comment. She is so awful 🙈 poor Bianca. I’m glad people are commenting some sense on the post but we know itl be ignored.

Shame on the DM for using this (lol like the DM has any shame)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I'd love to see Alice's reaction when she wakes up hungover. The fleeting expression of "oh tit" before the narcissistic thoughts kick in again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice doesn't care if she breaks the TRO, she doesn't care if she lies, or gets called out. She just wants Bianca to be embarrassed. Thing is, Bianca's self-worth isn't built on her appearance. I also hope Bianca sues the DM for libel.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Besides even if BW was making fun of her Alice is one to talk considering that this seems to her greatest passion
I so want to post on Alice's IG that imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like that Bianca gained more followers over this (+ the DM story) than Alice. She is already +130 in the past few hours :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.