Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I don‘t normally use this word outside of private rants about a certain someone at work, but the time has come to say it loud and clear:

Alice Evans, you are an absolute, raging, bleeping bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Alice has been remarkably quiet in the comments, because she knows she is lying. There is just one emoji reply from her.
fullsizeoutput_1627.jpeg

She has spent all day cooking up this shite, she is hoping to fly under the radar with this post and is planning to delete it. She posted late at night knowing that Ioan and Bianca are likely asleep and will wake up to a load of online abuse and won't know why. The problem is it's getting a lot more traction than she anticipated. The Daily Mail is going to pick up on this, hopefully, they will do their due diligence and expose Alice's lie and she will be arrested tomorrow

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Alice has been remarkably quiet in the comments, because she knows she is lying. There is just one emoji reply from her.
View attachment 1385314

She has spent all day cooking up this shite, she is hoping to fly under the radar with this post and is planning to delete it. She posted late at night knowing that Ioan and Bianca are likely asleep and will wake up to a load of online abuse and won't know why. The problem is it's getting a lot more traction than she anticipated. The Daily Mail is going to pick up on this, hopefully, they will do their due diligence and expose Alice's lie and she will be arrested tomorrow
I was going to say and post the exact same thing. She hasn’t liked or commented bar that one post

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pmsl that woman !!!
That pic is so fckin old ha ha and it looks nothing like her since when did BW gain 20 stone and skin you could rub down a staircase with !!!
So it gets posted on our thread and then that mess picks it up !!!
ALICE YOU twit !!
OFF IS THE GENERAL DIRECTION I WISH YOU WOULD duck !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1385314

We can only hope!!🙏

Reactions: 13
People are coming for Alice now in the comments. They've figured out that the photo had nothing to do with her. Thank God.

Yes, Alice did something very calculated and evil to try and enrage people on her behalf. It takes a really depraved person to do such a thing.

And I thought the GoFundMe was bad. duck.

Shame on you Alice. You are a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Because she "can't see properly"?! FFS. Maybe try taking off the beer goggles and perhaps turn on your brain too while you're on. Though you can obviously see well enough to read Tattle.

Fecking hilarious though that while B's post is from years ago, we now know that mAlice actually does realise how terrible she looks in her clown makeup. Yes that's right, Alice - hideous makeup to go with your hideous personality. Crawl back under your rock/table. You're an abomination and a terrible mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
This has got to be the proverbial final nail in the coffin surely? I mean it was already over ages ago with her previous violations but tonight she has well and truly tit on that TRO.
Her excuse will be it was tagged here as Bianca making fun of her and that's what she thought it was. Damn. Not blaming Ice Cream Enthusiast. Rookie mistake.
Screenshot_20220702-030828.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Because she "can't see properly"?! FFS. Maybe try taking off the beer goggles and perhaps turn on your brain too while you're on. Though you can obviously see well enough to read Tattle.

Fecking hilarious though that while B's post is from years ago, we now know that mAlice actually does realise how terrible she looks in her clown makeup. Yes that's right, Alice - hideous makeup to go with your hideous personality. Crawl back under your rock/table. You're an abomination and a terrible mother.
yep - her posting Bianca's picture is her own acknowledgement that Alice knows how terrible she herself truly appears.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, this has finally drawn me out from under my lurking rock.

Saw the Bianca post on IG just now and did a double-take. I really think she's finally gone off the deep end. It makes absolutely no sense unless she's intoxicated and/ or quite mentally ill. I really hope that someone gets her help, today. This must meet the threshold for CP issues. I feel sorry for everyone in this saga.

<Slithers back under lurking rock>

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Her excuse will be it was tagged here as Bianca making fun of her and that's what she thought it was. Damn. Not blaming Ice Cream Enthusiast. Rookie mistake.View attachment 1385335
We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Disgusting, i feel sick for what Ioan & Bianca are going to wake up to. If this is public what will they have been sent privately as well? Alice will be loving this

insta.bully.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.