Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angling for a spot in the DM for sure! GFM must have stopped and shes craving the sympathy again! Jesus what a sad existence.
I hope her deliberate incitement of hate towards B does make the papers & shows everybody the depths she will go to just to get attention,
get sympathy & hurt Ioan & B in the process.
She would have seen the date so she knew damn well it wasn't directed at her but incited her deluded apologists anyway.

I hate this evil witch. What a waste of oxygen. 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 37
she will either blame tattle although the caption wasnt cropped off or claim that since this was July 2020 it was still aimed at her because that's when BW supposedly seduced Ioan away. Or she dirty deletes

anyway many of her supporters figured it out. Good job, Alice

Reactions: 39
Targeting Bianca is going to make Ioan very angry, I hope if he had any doubts about the PRO, this has proven to him she is going to go after him and B no matter the consequences. Do your worst Ioan, give her as little money as possible, hit her where it hurts, her bank account!
Not to mention bringing the kids into it! How dare she continue to plead the poor me and single mum bullshit when Ioan has wanted to see his kids, asked for reunification therapy and shielding them a best he can from their mother's craziness... she couldn't even be bothered to work collaboratively for the sake of her children or turn up to the TRO hearings. She's not fit to be a mother and now Ioan needs to go for full custody until that fruit loop gets some intense therapy to help her grow the duck up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But how would Alice have seen this? She said she never comes on here, and we know she doesn't lie!
She knew when that photo was taken and posted, it’s not anyone on Tattle’s fault, she’s just using it as an excuse. She saw a chance to hit out at B, and she took it. Hopefully she won’t be so happy about her decision in the morning. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't think you can blame ICE, Alice will fall upon any opportunity to Diss Yo and B the fact that she can't do her own homework to find out when the picture was taken is her problem! The IG makes me blooming fuming and I can't put my two penneth in because comments are limited but this witch needs shutting down, I wonder if this will be the nail in the TRO coffin ... anyone else here police sirens??? They are coming to take you away Alice and its all your own doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a bleeping crappy thing to do.
She needs jail time. This is absolutely revolting. Poor Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
But how would Alice have seen this? She said she never comes on here, and we know she doesn't lie!
And I’m not being funny … the woman is a fckin lunatic like she’s not seen that pic before … I bet everyday she scrolls through every pic of her on IG all that bile building up in her pickled gut !
She has purely done that cause it was on here !

SHE WONT COME ON HERE AND PICK ON US THOUGH WILL SHE !

ALICE You’re a pathetic disgusting mess and always will be … stop judging everyone on your minging character traits and go and wash I just know you’ve woken up a big sweaty mess … you’re grubby fingers reaching for the delete button 🧽!
You’re fckin pathetic and one of the worse people I can think of to raise children ! Fckin witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Omfg she’s bacckkk
That photo of Bianca was a young girl relative of her playing make up wasn't it? Or something very similar, it had nothing connected with Alice! The only link was made jokingly on here, a few threads back I saw the comparison to Alice's make up. Thus proves, she really is beyond help and something else, and - that she reads tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i like that she thinks not mentioning them as a jail out card
Screenshot_20220702-094543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-094408_Instagram.jpg
except of the babysitter that is more important than food

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Alice took this from here! The date is July 2020! Now that bleep is using it claiming Bianca did this to make fun of her!

Look at the date you witch!
Yes!!! What a loon, she really isn't the smartest in town is she! Nutjob.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly amazed it’s still up given her thin skin and all the blowback.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure that has pissed Ioan right off, eviction, tro, and prenup terms rigidly adhered to. I didn't think Alice could sink any lower but!

Reactions: 19
I don't think you can blame ICE, Alice will fall upon any opportunity to Diss Yo and B the fact that she can't do her own homework to find out when the picture was taken is her problem! The IG makes me blooming fuming and I can't put my two penneth in because comments are limited but this witch needs shutting down, I wonder if this will be the nail in the TRO coffin ... anyone else here police sirens??? They are coming to take you away Alice and its all your own doing!
what is "ICE" please? a typo?
(Living here in the US, I automatically thing of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and don't think you meant that.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had quite a few typos tonight. She’s obviously been drinking all night since she can’t be posting as much. She made a doozy of a mistake tonight. 😂
The universe has it planned .. this happened for a reason … even though the subject matter is deplorable this is the end of her now I think and it couldn’t have happened to a better utter bleep 😁

what is "ICE" please? a typo?
(Living here in the US, I automatically thing of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and don't think you meant that.)
Ice cream enthusiast xx
But I wish ICE would go through her door !! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've reported the mad witch. Poor Bianca.
Me too!! Let’s hope it gets somewhere - I hope something gets done - it never ceases to amaze me how pathetic and gullible her supporters are - how thick actually are these people?!?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Alice has trawled through every scrap of Bianca's social media, she knows exactly when that photo was taken and the context. She's constantly cooking up revenge schemes, averaging one a week. I reckon she saw ICE's funny post on here and a lightbulb went off, this is on Alice no one else

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I like thst she said twice this evening ("I never thought I'd come through", "I'm back") that she moved on, while posting this: LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
31AFD066-C657-464B-A9F1-648DCEA690AA.jpeg

It’s a shame she won’t listen to these reasonable and rational comments, as this person is right that the eldest E and her friends will see this.

Reactions: 35
She’s given up her entire career to raise the girls? Lol, ok Alice, how about you give up the wine instead. And new medical issue alert, she can’t see properly…again Alice, give up the wine, it will definitely help your eyesight.

This is the most blatant admission she reads here. Hope B isn’t affected by this ❤

Ice cream enthusiast, this isn’t your fault, she’ll have been itching to post something for days x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.