Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely nuts. I dip in and out of these threads and cannot actually believe-to my shame-she went this far?!! Is she not just stupid for inciting this and breaking the TRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry, but that was a really bad thing to post. Look what it's caused? If I'd seen it I would have asked for it to be taken down.

Dammit.
TBF to Ice cream enthusiast….. I don’t think she realised just how vicious AE is 😡
and also this might be the AE post that finally gets her put in the clink 🚓🚨👮‍♂️
I truly think BW will do a week long eye roll on this cause like her and IG we all know the truth xxx

❤🕊🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Same here! I’m seething that she is targeting B again 😡
Targeting Bianca is going to make Ioan very angry, I hope if he had any doubts about the PRO, this has proven to him she is going to go after him and B no matter the consequences. Do your worst Ioan, give her as little money as possible, hit her where it hurts, her bank account!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
TBF to Ice cream enthusiast….. I don’t think she realised just how vicious AE is 😡
and also this might be the AE post that finally gets her put in the clink 🚓🚨👮‍♂️
I truly think BW will do a week long eye roll on this cause like her and IG we all know the truth xxx

❤🕊🥰😘
Agreed. I actually changed my post. ❤ 🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That'd be both cognitive and emotional impairment on show, right there.
😏
Alice, you are just proving my point. Only an uncaring idiot would do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We all have to be careful because we know Alice lives and breathes Tattle. She wants to hurt Bianca, that much it clear. Yes, rookie mistake. Please post the date and caption in the future. Bianca is included in the TRO for her protection and she needs to stay safe. 🙏🏻
She says we are obsessed with her, I think she’s even more obsessed with us. 😁

Reactions: 27
I'm not on IG so can't see the comments other than what get posted here but I believe cyber hate is a crime so all those sick twisted fuckers who are making vile remarks should be hunted down & prosecuted along with Alice who should be charged with incitement.

I hope evil Alice & every single one of her deluded vile apologists ROT.

• Heart
I just got a screen record of all the comments. She’s losing many of her most loyal commenters. Bad move Drunky.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Angling for a spot in the DM for sure! GFM must have stopped and shes craving the sympathy again! Jesus what a sad existence.

• Angry
My Gruffudd, typo for Mr Gruffudd.
ETA: since she is now being called Ms Evans by the DM.
She had quite a few typos tonight. She’s obviously been drinking all night since she can’t be posting as much. She made a doozy of a mistake tonight. 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she can’t see, resulting in clownish make up, by her own admission, should she be behind the wheel? Besides the obvious intoxication matter….

• Heart
Angling for a spot in the DM for sure! GFM must have stopped and shes craving the sympathy again! Jesus what a sad existence.
Worse, what a horribly sad existence for those poor girls, they have to witness her anger and frustration firsthand.

If she can’t see, resulting in clownish make up, by her own admission, should she be behind the wheel? Besides the obvious intoxication matter….
Remember, Ioan was an old fuddy duddy for caring about driving safely with the kids in the car, she’s the fun parent, to heck with safety, probably doesn’t even make the kids wear a seatbelt.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Alice is getting roasted in the comments. 🔥 What's she going to do, admit she was enjoying her 3rd glass of wine with her nightly Tattle trawl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Targeting Bianca is going to make Ioan very angry, I hope if he had any doubts about the PRO, this has proven to him she is going to go after him and B no matter the consequences. Do your worst Ioan, give her as little money as possible, hit her where it hurts, her bank account!
Get her evicted from the house even if the girls are there. Letting things carry on as they are will harm them more in the long run. Do the worst you can possibly do to Alice on all fronts. No more kindness, not a modicum. She doesn’t deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.