Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tactic seems to be (in typical trump fashion) to divert attention away from the facts (the eBay account), make baseless accusations (everyone is
paid by Ioan) shoot the messenger (these terrible trolls taking the identity of dead mother etc) .

How about responding to the facts?

Strangely silent about that.

Because everything being said is true and the facts are damning.
FACTS is a filthy 5 letter word to EVANS along with TRUTH.

Let's hope Ioan soon sees a long overdue 7 letter word called JUSTICE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have to say, the threads have been delightful. We're all down with Covid at the moment (mild for all) which has given me extra time to browse, laugh, and create memes. Keep it up 🥰😁😂
Hope you'll all be feeling better soon. 🌺

Screenshot 2022-07-02 033141.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There was a day I wouldn't leave the house to go to the convenience store without makeup and a coiffure. That day is long gone. There is something to be said about invisibility when you have a stain on your shirt or a wild eyebrow hair.
I just love this post.:) I have recently stopped having my hair coloured (along with foils) and am loving my "mature" hair colour. I am also saving quite a bit of money which will now help with cost of living increases that we are all having to deal with. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it me or has it got a bit hot in here?!

Don't know what you mean?
177.gif
:love:
Prob' my fave too @StoneMountain :love:;)

I finally caught up!
100.gif
Thanks for all the laughs, 🤣 tried to stifle them as it's silly o'clock in the morning & didn't want to wake the n/bors! 🤭

I really must go to bed! 😬
51.gif

3.gif

😉:m

Nite lovely turds! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And some people still wonder why she has no friends after 20 years in LA. I wouldn't even say that about an acquaintance, let alone a friend, even if it was true. Not even in jest. And the term ****** is so offensive. That she would think that is funny or something to tell total strangers, shows how totally lacking in basic social etiquette she is.
Not just strangers, bloody paps!

Reactions: 14
With no lawyer to insulate her from the legal letters coming through, she is now reading the unadulterated corro and it is probably scaring her off. She said the other week that Anne is great and Alice respects her, but if the letters are coming from Anne she will have had that reassessment reassessed again (ie Alice's head will be spinning). A taste of her own medicine. And coming up to the weekend too.
Yep-+that's one great reason to have attorneys. So that they open the mail. Seriously. Not having to deal with the minutiae of your case, especially divorce, at random times throughout the day, with no warning, constantly. It takes a toll.

Reactions: 12
Yep-+that's one great reason to have attorneys. So that they open the mail. Seriously. Not having to deal with the minutiae of your case, especially divorce, at random times throughout the day, with no warning, constantly. It takes a toll.
Yes you're right. Things are said in legal letters that are pre-emptive, shot-across-the-bow stuff. A lawyer can read it, digest it, decide what is factual and what is just fluff, and then feed the client the facts. If you're not a lawyer but dealing with legal letters yourself, that heart-racing, sorting fluff from facts, is tiring. A massive surge of adrenaline followed by busy brain cells until fatigue sets in.
But I would expect her to be ranting, not quiet. A normal person would go quiet, I thought Alice would be arcing up after getting those sort of letters. Unless fatigue has really set in.

Reactions: 15
Yes you're right. Things are said in legal letters that are pre-emptive, shot-across-the-bow stuff. A lawyer can read it, digest it, decide what is factual and what is just fluff, and then feed the client the facts. If you're not a lawyer but dealing with legal letters yourself, that heart-racing, sorting fluff from facts, is tiring. A massive surge of adrenaline followed by busy brain cells until fatigue sets in.
But I would expect her to be ranting, not quiet. A normal person would go quiet, I thought Alice would be arcing up after getting those sort of letters. Unless fatigue has really set in.
I believe, like kids - when quiet - she is up to something she shouldn't be!😉

Reactions: 24
Hello everyone! Long time lurker (and laugher - you guys are hilarious) but had to sign up as I saw mAlice had broken her silence and commented on Insta 3hrs ago…
6E35E10A-1C5E-4332-AF86-EB8F40F76AA2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I see she's back answering comments on Instagram. Nothing has changed.
markup_11101 (1).png

markup_11096~2.png
markup_11098.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.