Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took that right off Tattle earlier. Bianca posted it in summer 2020.
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a bleeping crappy thing to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 59
I
It had nothing to do with Alice. She's addressing Bianca directly on her Instagram and doing it to incite people. She's projecting her own bullying behavior onto her. And it's working. See the comments. 😡

Such a massive TRO breach. And what a bleeping crappy thing to do.
I feel bad that Bianca is being blamed for this

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So took a photo from July 18, 2020 where a little girl did her makeup at a party. It was so innocent!

Alice is an evil woman. There, I said it. She's doing this to harm Bianca and to make people believe she's a cruel bully.

This is the original and Alice carefully cropped out the important information. duck her.

markup_11109.png

markup_11111.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope Alice burns for this. This is full blown bullying and harassment. I reported her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Alice's post has been up for 30 minutes and she already has 118 comments. Poor Bianca is going to wake up to a tit storm

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Whoever is in there trying to fight back - bless you. Those horrible people are wishing untold things to happen to Bianca and her MS.

I've personally had a crappy day but this is making me physically ill.

I hope Alice - that you burn for this. You nasty, evil woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whoever is in there trying to fight back - bless you. Those horrible people are wishing untold things to happen to Bianca and her MS.

I've personally had a crappy day but this is making me physically ill.

I hope Alice - that you burn for this. You nasty, evil woman.
This has got to be the proverbial final nail in the coffin surely? I mean it was already over ages ago with her previous violations but tonight she has well and truly tit on that TRO.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Personally, I think that photo of Bianca (where a 7yo did her makeup) still looks tons better than Alice - anytime!

Alice's inner ugliness is difficult to hide behind filters or any makeup - just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.