Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks her 'babies' are forever, but I'd put money on it that they will hate this pretty soon. They will crave their own friends and why shouldn't they, thus is the natural progression. Then what will Alice have.?
I'd put money on it that the eldest hates this already. Who wants to be a baby at nearly 13?

As for the quietness - it does happen. I think IG clearing out the joint account (which he should have done long ago) is a good thing. I don't think he is messing around any more. Next the PRO and then AE gets evicted from the house. 👏👏

As for AE being jailed there is no way we wouldn't know. There are too many people who would leak that info to the UK tabloids. In the US no one knows who the duck she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice says all sorts of uncensored vile shite when under the influence, it's just the tip of the iceberg. I doubt incidents like this would have done Ioan's networking opportunities any favours - you wonder if she did it intentionally or is just too much of a loose cannon? Yet she got frustrated about him not reaching the Hollywood A-list?

I'm in no way supportive of her using the T-word. I've heard it said as a slur in places where you wouldn't expect to hear it.
She said Ioan was worried about being cancelled and that made no sense to me because he has done nothing to justify it.
BUT she has so I guess he might have said he was worried her behaviour could reflect back on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm saying this as my own personal experience but I might not connect here, not sure. But being an older mother, especially Alice in her 50s, I would have thought (given all you are going through hormonally too) it must contradict the daughter relationship. I had most my children young, oldest for my youngest I was 31, nothing compared to the 40+ that Alice was. The changes you go through physically, emotionally, mentally as a woman are quite a shock. Or it might just be me! It's a new identity you are grasping with, together with being a mum to daughters. What was cute, and you were everything one time does now no longer apply. It's quite a process to navigate. I feel that, what I'm failing to say! Is..Alice has tried to keep hold of her youth and at the same time, keep a firm hold of her daughter's, because she is scared that soon they'll be seeking company they want- and it won't be her. She thinks her 'babies' are forever, but I'd put money on it that they will hate this pretty soon. They will crave their own friends and why shouldn't they, thus is the natural progression. Then what will Alice have.?

What a terrible ethos to try and teach your children (I'm being very serious here) that life must be fun. No room for upset, disappointment. How the hell does that help? Life is full of the negative and most people I'll dare to speculate, suffer every day in their own unique ways. And some people cope better than others. So many factors at play. To say to your girls, 'you must be happy'...'you are special and deserve anything' ok I'm elaborating on the latter but it's no good. To imagine life is going to be one juicy slice of melon is cruel. You have to disappoint your children, be their first experience that parents are not perfect, though in general most parents love their children, they duck up too. And life is going to let you down. Enjoy the highs, but prepare for the down times also. This mix shapes you, you learn from it, but life is a big bowl of cherries? Nothing gained here. Pain - as horrible as it is, reminds us to appreciate the good that comes our way. For a 50+ woman to express to her daughter's they must have fun and happiness only, is such an insane, immature and damaging concept. Totally unrealistic, and when they do have problems or internal battles they won't be able to vent in her presence because they won't feel safe to do so. I had an emotionally distant mother, she wasn't an Alice but she never allowed me to be me. It creates a person who learns to deceive, to hide, to lack confidence. I genuinely fear for the well-being of the girls. Apologies for waffling on and the over use of fruit analogies. It's been a very long working day, and silence or not, Alice still really irks me.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciated these comments. You’re brilliant and everything you’ve stated is valid and so special to me. Thank you!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t tell you how much I appreciated these comments. You’re brilliant and everything you’ve stated is valid and so special to me. Thank you!! ❤
+1
I agree. Both paragraphs were spot on.

As for Alice being quiet, maybe her Wifi was cut off?
As for the quietness - it does happen. I think IG clearing out the joint account (which he should have done long ago) is a good thing. I don't think he is messing around any more. Next the PRO and then AE gets evicted from the house. 👏👏
With no lawyer to insulate her from the legal letters coming through, she is now reading the unadulterated corro and it is probably scaring her off. She said the other week that Anne is great and Alice respects her, but if the letters are coming from Anne she will have had that reassessment reassessed again (ie Alice's head will be spinning). A taste of her own medicine. And coming up to the weekend too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I resorted to spelling because sounding isn't helping.
I can tell the difference between this and thing but Griffithis and Griffithing doesn't help.
I think I just pronounce it the right way, I can't pronounce it any other way.

ETA: I watched that vid but he is using it at the start of the word. I get Griffiv as in Liv as the closest I can get to what I think he is saying.
It can be a bit weird at first, but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. I did eventually! 🥰 I wish I could record my voice here, haha, it would be much easier! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm saying this as my own personal experience but I might not connect here, not sure. But being an older mother, especially Alice in her 50s, I would have thought (given all you are going through hormonally too) it must contradict the daughter relationship. I had most my children young, oldest for my youngest I was 31, nothing compared to the 40+ that Alice was. The changes you go through physically, emotionally, mentally as a woman are quite a shock. Or it might just be me! It's a new identity you are grasping with, together with being a mum to daughters. What was cute, and you were everything one time does now no longer apply. It's quite a process to navigate. I feel that, what I'm failing to say! Is..Alice has tried to keep hold of her youth and at the same time, keep a firm hold of her daughter's, because she is scared that soon they'll be seeking company they want- and it won't be her. She thinks her 'babies' are forever, but I'd put money on it that they will hate this pretty soon. They will crave their own friends and why shouldn't they, thus is the natural progression. Then what will Alice have.?

What a terrible ethos to try and teach your children (I'm being very serious here) that life must be fun. No room for upset, disappointment. How the hell does that help? Life is full of the negative and most people I'll dare to speculate, suffer every day in their own unique ways. And some people cope better than others. So many factors at play. To say to your girls, 'you must be happy'...'you are special and deserve anything' ok I'm elaborating on the latter but it's no good. To imagine life is going to be one juicy slice of melon is cruel. You have to disappoint your children, be their first experience that parents are not perfect, though in general most parents love their children, they duck up too. And life is going to let you down. Enjoy the highs, but prepare for the down times also. This mix shapes you, you learn from it, but life is a big bowl of cherries? Nothing gained here. Pain - as horrible as it is, reminds us to appreciate the good that comes our way. For a 50+ woman to express to her daughter's they must have fun and happiness only, is such an insane, immature and damaging concept. Totally unrealistic, and when they do have problems or internal battles they won't be able to vent in her presence because they won't feel safe to do so. I had an emotionally distant mother, she wasn't an Alice but she never allowed me to be me. It creates a person who learns to deceive, to hide, to lack confidence. I genuinely fear for the well-being of the girls. Apologies for waffling on and the over use of fruit analogies. It's been a very long working day, and silence or not, Alice still really irks me.
Everyone likes a fruit analogy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1383691
Don’t say I’m not kind. I’ve found AE new accommodation in time for her August 31 move.
I hope it has a massive parking space with her driving skills!!! 🚙🤣

Oh boy. I think I missed this. When did this happen?
How can someone else know if someone’s blocked another person? Unfollowing yes, but blocking??? 🤔🤔

I noticed it on 18th june, might be earlier, it's not like I would check daily lol. But either way shortly after Alice went batshit around the time of the scheduled court date

no, that was the IG hacking where Ella on Ioan's account blocked Bianca and unblocked her mom (which is kinda heartbreaking)
How did I miss this?????? Must’ve been when I was speed reading to keep up! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Americans are very lazy with their articulation--think Harry "Podder" instead of "Potter". When I've learned other languages, I'm always surprised how much I have to move my tongue and jaw to make the correct sounds.
Someone one noted that US people move their whole faces very much less to speak and most of it is the mouth; they are very much less expressive with their faces when talking than other nationalities, even in English - the forehead can be completely immobile.

I find us very much more difficult to lip read US people and TV though I usually have subtitles on anyway. I don't know if @claudiarocks would agree? I'm partially deaf (waiting for an appointment to get my lugs cleaned out before I get my second hearing aid - Bluetooth so yay! no more need for earbuds 😂) and found my comprehension took a huge dive with face masks and screens.

I got my PIP! No mobility award which is a pain in the arse as I'm currently hirpling around the house with my stick thanks to a misbehaving hip, but I can do a change of circumstances later as it was appealed on how I was in June 2021. Now to wait a few weeks for payment to start and backpay since September 2020 to arrive 😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
HAHA The fact that Ioan cleared out their joint account is hilarious! She truly now hasn't got a pot to piss in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone one noted that US people move their whole faces very much less to speak and most of it is the mouth; they are very much less expressive with their faces when talking than other nationalities, even in English - the forehead can be completely immobile.
People say that about Australians too but I can't understand half the American I hear on TV. Must be a different variation.
How will we know when 'everything' has been resolved? Will it just be indefinite radio silence?
Ioan won't announce anything.
Is it just no more Alice, or do we follow Ella and see if she relocates to Wales?
I mean, we are hoping for a line being drawn under everything but what if all we get a fade to silence?
Do we just come back here less and less often?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How will we know when 'everything' has been resolved? Will it just be indefinite radio silence?
Ioan won't announce anything.
Is it just no more Alice, or do we follow Ella and see if she relocates to Wales?
I mean, we are hoping for a line being drawn under everything but what if all we get a fade to silence?
Do we just come back here less and less often?
We'll know when we hear a faint echo of "GRUFFUDD!!!" around the world!

Seriously though, Alice will eventually do something that's worthy of being mentioned here. She's a massive narcissist so anyone talking about her gets her revved up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We'll know when we hear a faint echo of "GRUFFUDD!!!" around the world!

Seriously though, Alice will eventually do something that's worthy of being mentioned here. She's a massive narcissist so anyone talking about her gets her revved up.
We will know from the horses mouth.
Alice will never shut up, ever.

• Haha
Just a new photo for my collection.
And mine, thanks @SusanC 🤭 (sorry, hope you don't mind, I couldn't resist!) 😆

Blurp said:
I don't know why Malice thinks Siwan is a failure.

After all, she's got an actual career which none of the Evans siblings have ever had and Malice is just as husband-less as Siwan now. In that photograph, she also looked a lot prettier and classy than Malice ever was too.

Two options:
1. To Alice being a teacher is a failure, which is odd given the profession of her beloved mother.
2. Alice likes to minimize successes of everyone she doesn't like. She needs to be the one everyone envies, and it's killing her she's nowhere close to that.
BIB - option 2. (y)
We also know how much she hates other women as they're all competition to *princess tippy toes*.
It would have killed her knowing Ioan loves his mum & sister.

** credit to @M33L4 for that gem! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It must hurt her to now have the invisibility that comes with middle aged woman.
There was a day I wouldn't leave the house to go to the convenience store without makeup and a coiffure. That day is long gone. There is something to be said about invisibility when you have a stain on your shirt or a wild eyebrow hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.