Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a word of warning, if a meme page is created then the followers list will probably be trawled by the FMs looking for doxxing opportunities.
I won't be following it with my *actual* Instagram account. I've never used my actual account to follow, comment on or like anything to do with Alice, Ioan or Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I only posted once or twice before but I do read the threads… I just don’t get it!! My ex left me for his other woman (and he literally did, they’d been having a workplace affair since I was pregnant) when I found out and my youngest children were ten months old and just four. And I’m not a film star, and I can’t afford to buy any property let alone one in Hollywood with a pool and I just… got on with it 🤷‍♀️

I work fifty hours a week (not as a film star!!) and my youngest are now six and very nearly ten, we arranged fifty fifty care of them and I co parent happily with my ex. He’s a great dad; he wasn’t a great husband to me in the end but that’s separate!

We (ex and I) go to our children’s school events together, we talk about any problems they’re having and today he gave me a lift to work as my car was fucked and my husband is away. He’s married to the other woman - I’m also remarried. I was glad when he married her really because it showed my first marriage wasn’t wrecked by just a fling. And yes, she is 12 years younger than me and yes, they’ll probably have a baby and yes I’ll celebrate my kids getting a brother or sister even if the circs sting a bit because that’ll be GOOD for them!

I just don’t understand how she can be this batshit so long after the event 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You acted as an adult and as a decent human being, Alice is neither. Most people are not happy when they get a divorce, some are really angry, but Alice has taken the circumstances of her and Ioan’s divorce to a whole new level. I will never understand why she wants to deprive her children of a living father only because she’s angry he left her, but leaving her didn’t mean he was leaving his children. She’s so wrapped up in her anger she doesn’t care if she is hurting her children. I just can’t understand her. Maybe the Evans family has a faulty gene, by the way the siblings are acting it’s clear they both have severe mental problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a word of warning, if a meme page is created then the followers list will probably be trawled by the FMs looking for doxxing opportunities.
You mean I'm the only person with spare Insta personas for just this sort of eventuality?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think we can blame air pollution for the Evans brood.

I think it's spoiled bratness all the way around. Two parents working very good jobs and I imagine the kids had pretty much everything they wanted.
Honestly I find socko to be rather slow. As well as bratty.

• Heart
Everything they wanted except the drive to stand on their own feet. That's why they lost their tit when their dad remarried because there goes their "inheritance."
I wonder if the stepmother was still young enough at the time that there might possibly have been a second family?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK. I'm caught up on uploading the memes from this thread only. Will do more later tonight. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 20
lol one of Alice's biggest supporters claimed that Bianca has 20, at most 30 years to live. And those claiming contrary have not researched the topic

they should learn to read studies properly. Most do live 25-35 after getting their diagnosis, but that's partly because most get diagnosed in their mid to late 30s. Life expectancy is 10 years shorter than for healthy people (which is why the age gap between Ioan and her is not tragic) at around 75, so it checks out. But many live longer than 35 years, especially those who got it in younger age.

What mostly causes the shorter life expectancy btw is not the disease itself but diseases caused by the immobility many have due to MS. This is why Bianca doing what she does is so good. I would worry more about Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the stepmother was still young enough at the time that there might possibly have been a second family?
Her daughter was 3 at the time so yes young enough but no second family.

Honestly I find socko to be rather slow. As well as bratty.
Assuming it is actually him, the yes that would be the cognitive impairment.
Alice shows both cognitive impairment and emotional impairment (dysregulation).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
lol one of Alice's biggest supporters claimed that Bianca has 20, at most 30 years to live. And those claiming contrary have not researched the topic

they should learn to read studies properly. Most do live 25-35 after getting their diagnosis, but that's partly because most get diagnosed in their mid to late 30s. Life expectancy is 10 years shorter than for healthy people (which is why the age gap between Ioan and her is not tragic) at around 75, so it checks out. But many live longer than 35 years, especially those who got it in younger age.

What mostly causes the shorter life expectancy btw is not the disease itself but diseases caused by the immobility many have due to MS. This is why Bianca doing what she does is so good. I would worry more about Alice.
She also claimed that she’s a doctor, so I think we know what we can do with that advice.

• Haha
  • Wow
The stupidity is strong in those two siblings🤓🤓
oh how I love your avatar 🥰🥰🥰

These memes are fuckin baller y’all let’s make a book 🏆
, I'm waiting for illustrations! R

The memes in the history of these threads have been so amazing. We should have an Instagram account linked to the wiki to compile them so they can be enjoyed forever. If folks think this is a good idea, I can do this. (Original art would only be posted with permission, I still think @ReturningthePearls should sell her illustrations!)
What a blinding idea!!!

I have to say, the threads have been delightful. We're all down with Covid at the moment (mild for all) which has given me extra time to browse, laugh, and create memes. Keep it up 🥰😁😂
Get well soon! X

I really do hope Alice reads here. She seems fairly quiet and is likely muzzled, but I hope she sees how hilariously her latest attempt has backfired.

View attachment 1381857
I’m loving the small font choice. Stellar work 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What can one say?
Ioan looking good in this advertisement for the University of South Wales

Inspiring words for one's life - not only for the Universitiy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Been awake for ages so was surfing the net for past AE stories and this made me laugh if it wasn’t also so fckin tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️ and this was over a year ago … the obligatory ‘Abs’ is there, PA, weird insinuations, jab at her dad ..again obvs 🙄, and somehow that tapeworm seems to have made an appearance between her baps 😳

Lmao ‘hope the girls don’t model their relationships with opposite sex on his behaviour’ pmsl eh ?!…. I mean they were a year younger than they are now for starters !!! And again that’s her first thought !! Not their careers or well being !

he was born angry 😂🤣😂🤣 GRUFFUDD!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🙄

utterly batshit 🤪
CBE44736-2DC2-464F-A4CB-A52E8035795E.jpeg
DD6D6831-902D-4292-ABE5-91743314A51C.jpeg
F061249D-7DAA-4C97-B03F-04C24739D567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.