Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol one of Alice's biggest supporters claimed that Bianca has 20, at most 30 years to live. And those claiming contrary have not researched the topic

they should learn to read studies properly. Most do live 25-35 after getting their diagnosis, but that's partly because most get diagnosed in their mid to late 30s. Life expectancy is 10 years shorter than for healthy people (which is why the age gap between Ioan and her is not tragic) at around 75, so it checks out. But many live longer than 35 years, especially those who got it in younger age.

What mostly causes the shorter life expectancy btw is not the disease itself but diseases caused by the immobility many have due to MS. This is why Bianca doing what she does is so good. I would worry more about Alice.
And even if she did only have a few years left SO WHAT?! My sister died of a neurological disorder at 38. Did that make her less worthy of life because she had a shorter life expectancy. FFS.

What can one say?
Ioan looking good in this advertisement for the University of South Wales

Inspiring words for one's life - not only for the Universitiy.
My god he is gorgeous. 😍🔥

Those words are interesting in the context of Alice's behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What can one say?
Ioan looking good in this advertisement for the University of South Wales

Inspiring words for one's life - not only for the Universitiy.
I wonder if it was that job that made his mind up for him ❤
I loved that .. impressed 🍸🍸❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Welp is right if you put Biancas healthy life style and choices against Alices terrible sedentary lifestyle that involves mostly high salt and fat take away food, over weight particularly around the middle and probable drug use, and family history then I think Biancas life expectancy would be better than Alices. Alice is high risk for all sorts of things tbh. I wouldn’t usually comment on such things and compare them but I feel the need to point it out since that account has brought it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Trying to catch up.

Yes I do think something is happening behind the scenes and that has triggered Bro 1's outbursts. I reckon Alice is now being appraised of moves happening. Not sure why she isn't spewing the details though, maybe the lawyer's letter was followed by police visit and she is now at last realising the tit is real. The fact 3 family names are being used suggests to me they see the whole family as the problem, so maybe he is getting ready to relocate the girls. And you know, give her enough rope as I've said several times and she can hang herself (stitch herself up).

After my last post last night, I had a quick look and yes Bristol does have bad air pollution. This may in fact explain a bit of the strange mental impairments. Parents may have grown up elsewhere so their brains would be undamaged. Alice was born elsewhere so her brain may have been undamaged in early childhood but suffered impairment as she grew up. He bros being younger and her SIL were prob born into that air pollution and hence suffered brain damage from birth or even in utero. It would be mild brain damage and I'm no expert but we have similar here in Qld town of Mt Isa. Just a guess.
The lawyers letter wouldn't faze her but a visit from Johnny Law might, particularly if there were a few in quick succession

Welp is right if you put Biancas healthy life style and choices against Alices terrible sedentary lifestyle that involves mostly high salt and fat take away food, over weight particularly around the middle and probable drug use, and family history then I think Biancas life expectancy would be better than Alices. Alice is high risk for all sorts of things tbh. I wouldn’t usually comment on such things and compare them but I feel the need to point it out since that account has brought it up.
And let's not forget the booze!

Reactions: 12
It's not sadly. The air quality is noticeably better outside London.
Of course it is, but it’s far better than when I grew up there in the 70s and my parents lived through the smog of the 50s.
Either way I don’t think it’s a contributory factor in the Evans narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The lawyers letter wouldn't faze her but a visit from Johnny Law might, particularly if there were a few in quick succession
Tiny bit of a stretch to say growing up in Bristol causes brain damage 😂
Said as someone who….grew up in Bristol 😬

I would love for them to relocate to the UK. It would suit them better and work could well be easier for Ioan. But God the upheaval and how could it work for Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Keep up the memes, gang - they're cheering me up and I need it today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lol one of Alice's biggest supporters claimed that Bianca has 20, at most 30 years to live. And those claiming contrary have not researched the topic

they should learn to read studies properly. Most do live 25-35 after getting their diagnosis, but that's partly because most get diagnosed in their mid to late 30s. Life expectancy is 10 years shorter than for healthy people (which is why the age gap between Ioan and her is not tragic) at around 75, so it checks out. But many live longer than 35 years, especially those who got it in younger age.

What mostly causes the shorter life expectancy btw is not the disease itself but diseases caused by the immobility many have due to MS. This is why Bianca doing what she does is so good. I would worry more about Alice.
Most people with Relapse Remitting MS (ie most common version) tend to get diagnosed earlier in life, some in late teens and 20s.

most people with Primary Progressive MS (ie least common version) tend to get diagnosed later, in the 30s but more commonly 40s

these are generalisations but from what I’ve experienced of this condition in the last 15 years it seems to hold true.

Bianca has RRMS from what I can see. She’s fine, then relapses, then fine again.

eventually in many cases (again a generalisation) most with RRMS eventually progress to Secondary Progressive MS, which is whereyou deteriorate slowly without relapses and recovery.

MS itself isn’t fatal, but as an immuno compromised condition you are suspectible to other things. (Covid for example). It can shorten expectancy by 10yrs but the current range of treatments is excellent and things are improving.

Reactions: 17
Been awake for ages so was surfing the net for past AE stories and this made me laugh if it wasn’t also so fckin tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️ and this was over a year ago … the obligatory ‘Abs’ is there, PA, weird insinuations, jab at her dad ..again obvs 🙄, and somehow that tapeworm seems to have made an appearance between her baps 😳

Lmao ‘hope the girls don’t model their relationships with opposite sex on his behaviour’ pmsl eh ?!…. I mean they were a year younger than they are now for starters !!! And again that’s her first thought !! Not their careers or well being !

he was born angry 😂🤣😂🤣 GRUFFUDD!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🙄

utterly batshit 🤪View attachment 1382666View attachment 1382667View attachment 1382669
So her dad’s a sh%t for daring to meet someone after his wife died and Alice was 32 years old? Get a grip. Alice also projecting about anger again. I know appearances can be deceptive, but Ioan seems like the opposite of an angry person,nobody except Alice has any juice on him and he also would’ve bitten by now after one of her many tirades if he were as angry as she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So her dad’s a sh%t for daring to meet someone after his wife died and Alice was 32 years old? Get a grip. Alice also projecting about anger again. I know appearances can be deceptive, but Ioan seems like the opposite of an angry person,nobody except Alice has any juice on him and he also would’ve bitten by now after one of her many tirades if he were as angry as she says.
It's interesting what she gives away about her relationship with Ioan about this. She's the one who wrote long nasty letters/emails to her father and she says about Ioan's mother that so many times he was on the verge of doing the same but didn't send them. Coercive control much? Forced to placate her rage about his mother but wouldn't actually send anything to his mother. She tried to make him do it but he resisted sending what she wanted him to send.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
100% this. Ioan isn’t an angry aggressive man. He placates people. I do have a feeling he tried to get Alice to stop her SM, and alcohol consumption and become a better mother. I suspect that caused a lot of friction in the relationship with Alice going nuts and Ioan retreating to his car or garage. He likely came back inside not grumpy but down cast, unable to move forward. Alice is bitter because she lost an amazing man. I think Bianca knows what she has and is extremely thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
From Ioan in the video of his top 20 quotes:

- "I'm determined not to lose my name. It's who I am. It has neither aided my progress nor hampered it. It's just who I am. My character. My make-up. My culture and heritage is a very rich one. So what if it's difficult for people to pronounce? We all learned how to say Schwarzenegger."
- "People in America and Hollywood are very good at pronouncing my name, to begin with. Socially, they're very adept at listening to somebody's name and repeating it, cleverly in the first couple of sentences so the name sticks to begin with."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My personal favorite video depicting Ioan:
"Treats Magazine" Photoshoot Behind The Scenes
(this was posted in thread 68, post #162 by @Just William ):

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.