Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has nothing to do with anything other than the humiliation of the stereotypical being “traded in” for a younger woman.
Meh, that's irrelevant. Any humiliation Alice feels is on Alice. As the saying goes, "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You’ve completely missed the point of what I said.

Irrelevant to you, perhaps.

Not irrelevant to the person going through it.
Yeah, like I said, that's on her. Age ain't nothin' but a number, baby, and I have a feeling that Alice's personality and behavior had a lot more to do with him leaving than with him finding a Hot Young Thing. If he's found happiness with another person, more power to him. Alice can work on finding happiness too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
I wasn’t sure if you were just using extreme sarcasm on your posts, but now I realise you must be by putting Alice and honesty in the same sentence. Well done, you nearly had me there

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One of Alice's messages before the Bianca story was that she would have prefered it had he actually left her fro someone because then him leaving makes at least sense (edit: actually she didnt even gave a reason, see screenshot below). Alice would have spun every scenario as the worst: had Ioan taken a 60 years old Alice would have been angry because he didnt at least left her for someone younger. Even the fact that he "left" her for a sick woman is something she turned against him, which is actually quite against the whole "trading in for someone young" trope (the whole point is to get someone young with no issues).

3L6Aeoy.png

What some of you say about women feeling embarassed because of this whole being left for a younger women trope is in general true, but Alice would have been in ANY scenario. This is what many supporters of hers who don't know her well don't really know.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
One of Alice's messages before the Bianca story was that she would have prefered it had he actually left her fro someone because then him leaving makes at least sense (edit: actually she didnt even gave a reason, see screenshot below). Alice would have spun every scenario as the worst: had Ioan taken a 60 years old Alice would have been angry because he didnt at least left her for someone younger. Even the fact that he "left" her for a sick woman is something she turned against him, which is actually quite against the whole "trading in for someone young" trope (the whole point is to get someone young with no issues).

View attachment 1378331

What some of you say about women feeling embarassed because of this whole being left for a younger women trope is in general true, but Alice would have been in ANY scenario. This is what many supporters of hers who don't know her well don't really know.
She’d have had a breakdown if he’d left and stayed single or as we have seen if he hadn’t !
I have a feeling the poor man couldn’t do right for doing wrong … EVER ! she’s a complete head fck 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
anyway, not a meme, but when I saw the Gruffudd!!! post this is how I pictured Alice
2022-06-29 16_55_12-06d1827151cf5ac4a21d5cb6be407f35_xl - Paint.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
Except she’s been like this for at least 20 years (I suspect most of her life actually), she just didn’t have the large social media platform to widely display it until recently. Back in the old days when Ioan still had an online fan club she went almost this level of batshit vicious at people who said her clothes were weird, and completely lost her tit at people on Twitter and threatened to ‘ruin’ them over any perceived slight or disagreement. I can imagine how many over the top tantrums Ioan has had to clean up after over the years. This isn’t anger over a divorce or possible cheating, this is just Alice. The most important thing in the world to her is to have her ass kissed and when she doesn’t get that she acts like the Tasmanian Devil.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Got to get those marks donating again because if GofundMe takes 40% that means Lady Alice will only see about $2800. BAWHAHAHAHAAAA.
Talk about humiliating yourself on the world stage.
You have single mothers raising their children by themselves, no child support, working two three jobs just to pay for the bare necessities and this witch wants people to donate to her Grift Fund. No one is entitled to a specific lifestyle, you want a life of luxury, pay for it yourself or Get a bleeping Job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They were just copying RTP's meme about 7". @peteburnsreincarnated added an extra inch cos she is greedy. ;) I don't think that tweeter was BW's cousin or BW but of course AE wanted to believe that. That infamous tweet about the 7" even made the TRO.

Poor Yo. For a private type this must be mortifying but at least mAlice didn't say he had a small one.
BIB - I know & while lots of us have a laugh it's not at him, unlike Alice. She must have made him cringe daily for years.
For a private guy he chose the worst possible woman to marry on so many levels. He truly was naive, IMO.

Read your last line & immediately thought of Peter Andre. 🤭 I didn't follow but couldn't miss the headlines! :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Wrong thread duckie x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see Alice’s cheerleaders are out drumming up a bit of trade for the GFM now that it is stagnant.

They would be better off putting their hands in their pockets and giving her what she wants, dollars for ebay purhases legal representation.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I was Gloria, I’d write a book telling the real inside story about Alice if only because she videoed me walking through the house with a basket on my head. I will never get over feeling so angry when I saw that video, she was treating Gloria the same way she treats Emma, the dog, by having her do her ‘trick’ for Alice’s entertainment. 🤬
Not to mention revealing very personal info (incl' medical) that I bet Gloria didn't give permission to share but then Alice doesn't give a tit about people's personal boundaries, one of the reasons Ioan left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Got to get those marks donating again because if GofundMe takes 40% that means Lady Alice will only see about $2800. BAWHAHAHAHAAAA.
Talk about humiliating yourself on the world stage.
You have single mothers raising their children by themselves, no child support, working two three jobs just to pay for the bare necessities and this witch wants people to donate to her Grift Fund. No one is entitled to a specific lifestyle, you want a life of luxury, pay for it yourself or Get a bleeping Job.
it's 3%+0.30$

so basically someone who donates $5 actually donates $4.55, and someone who donates €1k donates actually $969.70

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.