Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except she’s been like this for at least 20 years (I suspect most of her life actually), she just didn’t have the large social media platform to widely display it until recently. Back in the old days when Ioan still had an online fan club she went almost this level of batshit vicious at people who said her clothes were weird, and completely lost her tit at people on Twitter and threatened to ‘ruin’ them over any perceived slight or disagreement. I can imagine how many over the top tantrums Ioan has had to clean up after over the years. This isn’t anger over a divorce or possible cheating, this is just Alice. The most important thing in the world to her is to have her ass kissed and when she doesn’t get that she acts like the Tasmanian Devil.
Or Donald Trump😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him 🤣

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed.
No he didn't. He's 48. Can't remember how old B is but she isn't 24. What you and Pepe le Pew are forgetting is the main issue is that Alice is an abusive bleep. No proof he left the bleep for B. No proof of cheating. The only proof we have are the bitter vile rage spewing out of Malice's social media for a bloody long time and the TRO evidence.
And stop peddling the humiliation angle of being left for a woman younger than you - age has nowt to do with it. My husbands abusive narcissistic ex wife is completely humiliated by the fact his new wife (me) is nine years OLDER than him. She spews rage in the same way as Alice but without a blue tick audience - to friends though she says she could have coped with him getting together with a younger model but the fact I'm older makes her have to face the fact that he left her because she was and still is, a bleep and not because his head was turned by a younger newer model (fresh pussy being Malice's term for that I think). When you report back to your mistress (yourself) please ensure you pass that on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
The majority of divorces are instigated by women. 75% in the USA, 90% when women are college-educated. In England and Wales, ONS figures put the same proportion at 62% in 2019. Only 27% of women regretted the divorce.

Source: BBC https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20220511-why-women-file-for-divorce-more-than-men

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Divorce takes people straight on an airplane to Planet Crazy. There’s nothing positive about the experience of being cheated on then divorced. It is a gut punch. The woman rarely emerges from this situation happy and healthy and financially comfortable.
No one voluntarily wants to board that flight, and take on that flight. Well, no one except the lawyers.

Her anger is her honesty. People are uncomfortable with other people emoting negative reactions. Don’t cry, calm down, hold your tongue, wait and see.
When was it determined that Alice was "cheated on" since that is the focus of your narrative? Alice met Ioan while being in a long term relationship with another man, and ultimately cheated herself. I don't see how "cheating" can still be relevant to the conversation after 18 months. Your logic is confusing to me in that you believe "divorce takes people on an airplane to Planet Crazy"...how? Divorce is so common these days and with the therapy Alice & Ioan were participating in before separating, communication between them that Ioan was unhappy...and the consultative approach to resolving the divorce that Alice would't participate in, that it seems to me that this entire situation could have been handled so much better. But for people like Alice, and you, that want to beat their chests and roar just to make a point that your feelings are hurt, make for a destructive divorce settlement. It is fine to want to be "heard" or "seen" or "acknowledged" that your partner doesn't love you anymore but Alice did so much more than that. In her attempt to destroy Ioan, Alice has hurt her children and herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ALW certainly has enough money to satisfy mAlice and a title but he has been married a long time. He is also not crazy.
Being cheated on is a terrible betrayed. Bad enough if this is exposed in your own life ‘bubble’. Maybe the family know, the mums at school, your friends. That’s hurts enough just there. But envisage a life where the western world, on all forms of scocial media and the tabloids and tv discuss you as a ‘trope. The ‘trope’ being, you got dumped for the newer younger person. And at 50, you have to remake your life. Rethink all your expectations. And you LOVE this man. You love him. Love isn’t an ‘app’ that you delete. It’s embedded in your heart. You don’t just stop loving someone. And, you ask anyone who has been betrayed if when they fou out what was going on, did they just shrug, and the get on with their lives? No they didn’t. They lay on the floor and tried to find a way of just getting on their feet again. Let alone creating a new life without this person in it, who, you orbited. Now you have to lie to your kids, tell them stories to placate them to the appearance of the new woman. And walk around with a fake smile on your face, looking Nobel. Screw that. If you are angry then ROAR. Silence is for the coward.
Alice walked around looking Nobel?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My alcholic ex cheated and left me when I was pregnant. I was devastated. I had panic attacks, and was so broke I had to have government assistance. I didn't post one thing on social media. Why would I? What would that help? So YES, many of us totally understand. I have never spoken one bad word about him to my child.

My sister and her ex have holidays and birthdays together with their new spouses, for the KIDS. Do you know how hard that is for my sister? But her children come first. Their mental health comes first. A loving relationship with both parents is so important. Ioan and Alice could have left this marriage with a friendship and good co parenting situation. All Alice did by spewing, was ruin her own life. Divorce happens. It is not the end of the world. My God, this is ridiculous. Take responsibility for your part in ruining your relationship, Alice.

And here is the thing I really do not understand, how is ranting, screaming, being hateful on social media needed to express yourself? I rarely ever post anything on SM. Why would anyone post relationship problems online, that is for friends and family...not strangers online. What did this help? Nothing, absolutely nothing. It did nothing except turn many of us that were on Alice's side away. Hatred, bullying, and alienating your kids is NOT ok. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder how Olivier feels all these years later being vindicated that Alice was a cheater. Remember the trashy mag spread about it?She revelled in the cheating then.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a supporter of Alice and I will tell you why. This woman was screwed over. Her husband in his 50’s went for the newer younger model. He betrayed her. He thought she would roll over, be quiet and take whatever he was willing to hand her. She didn’t roll over, she roared. Ask yourself this:, any of you been cheated on, or watched someone else try to recover from a gut punch like that? No mere mortal could do that gracefully. Men want us silent. Alice ain’t silent, she doesn’t do silence, and more power to her.
Nobody bleeping cares about the crap you spewing. I for one am just here for the jokes and comic relief that is your idol. This divorce ends, I will have to find something else to post crap about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
She wasn’t traded in for a younger model. He left her because she’s an abusive narcissist that continually overstepped his boundaries. She’s toxic! He no longer loved her - told her he’d rather be dead than live with her anymore!

The fact that he met & fell in love with another woman almost a year after he told Alice he didn’t love her anymore, was a well deserved bonus imo. It wasn’t “stereotypical” behaviour at all!
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

Now it’s just page after page of sheer fantasy.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.

I am by no means a fan of Alice. At all.

But I’m not stupid either.

And the fact anyone actually think I’m Alice goes to show just how fanciful this thread is.

I wonder how Olivier feels all these years later being vindicated that Alice was a cheater. Remember the trashy mag spread about it?She revelled in the cheating then.
I’m not sure he cares, to be honest.

“I’m a pout-pout fish / With a pout-pout face, / So I spread the dreary-wearies / All over the place.”

My kids love this book btw! At least in the end pout pout became the kiss kiss fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Alice was Pout Pout?!

Y'all Pepe might be from Texas, jus' sayin' ;)
Yeehaw!

The majority of divorces are instigated by women. 75% in the USA, 90% when women are college-educated. In England and Wales, ONS figures put the same proportion at 62% in 2019. Only 27% of women regretted the divorce.

Source: BBC https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20220511-why-women-file-for-divorce-more-than-men
95% when they have a degree from a top ass university.

Sandra Bullock managed it.
She's immortal tho

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.

And the fact anyone actually think I’m Alice goes to show just how fanciful this thread is.

You know this how?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a supporter of Alice
Why don't you and Pout Pout start a rave thread for her then? You can have FM parties there to your heart's content. Hell invite Alice along. She doesn't even have to use a sock on the rave thread. She'll LOVE it!!

Let's spread love! All around!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And you know this how?

What we have is 113 pages of "fantasy". She didn't show up in court to defend herself and disprove any of that evidence. Alice is a vile abusive monster who cares more about her wounded ego than her children's mental health.
Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.