Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so disappointed in GFM, it’s definitely making me side eye anyone who makes an account with them. They have to know Alice’s account is fraudulent, yet still left it up. Not a good look for GFM.

Gloria’s book is the only book I’d read, I’d never go near anything Alice wrote. I hope Gloria reads here and realizes she could make $$$ if she revealed what really went on between Alice and Ioan. And do not sign a NDA with Alice!!!!
Gloria 100% has ALL the tea to spill lol

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Best:
I'm going with @SusanC - Ioan gets full custody & relocates to the UK. His family will be there for the girls whenever he's working. Or same as above but Oz with a nanny employed for when he's working. B will be near family & friends.
Alice gets supervised visitation only plus enforced treatment for addictions/alcoholism/PA & stays in LA.

Worst:
Ioan doesn't push for a PRO, custody is 50/50 (with Alice having to do XYZ to keep it 50/50) she continues the PA when she has them & Ioan faces an uphill battle every time he has them OR he gets the PRO but doesn't take her to court when she violates it (which she will as she can't help herself) & it continues to go round & round in hellish circles. Even if she's made to attend parenting classes, etc I can't see her ever co-parenting amicably as it's not in her nature. She will always want to destroy him.

His major problem is she sees his genuine love for the girls as his ultimate weakness. I do think he's likely been holding back (legally) because as much as he probably can't stand her now she's still the unfit undeserving mother of his children & the girls will always be foremost in his mind.
He may not give a toss what happens to Alice but I'm damn sure he'll always take into account that whatever does happen to Alice will impact the girls & unlike her he does have their best interests at heart. I think she'll always use his love for them as her trump card as they're the ultimate weapon to guarantee causing him maximum pain.
He certainly is paying the price for marrying her, which I’m sure he is regretting every minute of every day. Alice can rest assured no other man will ever be willing to make the mistake Ioan made.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!
I guess I threw Australia in there because there seems to be a few Aussies here and of course Bianca hails from that great country lol

Reactions: 14
Reason I hopped across, action-hero style, was because of Alice’s recent GFM grifting. It reminded me so much of the (much longer-term) grifting of Monroe, who appears to passively receive circa £2000 a month via a Patreon that delivers no goods, yet still cries hElP mE iM pOoR while basking in Tiffany earrings and Smeg fridges (seriously, if you’ve not dug into the JM threads, highly rated. Kept me sane(ish) during the early throes of the panny).
Alice is an amateur when it comes to grifting unlike the seasoned pro that is Jack Monroe.

I can't believe IG was paying $30,000 a month to mAlice for the last 18 months. What the duck is that for?? That's $540,000 since he moved out. Now I know there are some things he has to pay for like mortgage, insurance, taxes, food, maid (lol), school fees, etc but I can't believe it's $30k a month. Even with AE's legal bills thrown in.

Unless IG suddenly becomes an A lister, tit is going to hit the fan and Alice's grifting on GFM won't even touch the sides. Also, the amount of mugs donors out there is getting thin now. $4,764 USD raised of $25,000 goal wah wah 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

• Wow
It was 9 years ago, but can still feel raw on occasion.

The children are great - luckily, their paternal and maternal family rallied around them, they have some trauma as despite their young ages at the time, it does have an impact. As we barrel into teen years, we are watchful waiting with them in case they need more therapy. They were in play therapy for 18 months after the initial chaos.

They’re my Godchildren so I see them around three times a year, and it would be more if not for the distance.

My friend? Not so much. A year after the emergency order, a No Contact order was issued for the children against her, with caveats that if she did XYZ it would be lifted. She never did XYZ, she never turned up at the multiple court dates so didn’t even know what she was supposed to do.

I burnt out trying to help her. I last saw her around 5 years ago; she was in a very bad way and moved abroad to be with someone she had met online. She was my childhood best friend and it will always hurt my heart.

Alice is headed the same way.
I’m so glad the kids were well supported throughout that ordeal and was hoping for a happier outcome for your friend, if only for the kids. You always hope that any children that are involved will somehow trigger or inspire the change needed to get help and try to get the parent on a healthy path. It’s the best possible outcome, if only life were so simple. I hope everyone lives to see the day your friend pulls it together and gets the help/treatment that she needs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sadly, due to AE's bullshit I doubt the kids want to go anywhere near BW. I am sure mAlice told them repeatedly about her "dream" where BW kills them.

Psycho.
According to Alice the girls only have to hear Bianca's name and they scream in terror, child services and the court will love that little piece of information when making a decision on custody. Alice is sooo wrapped up in her own monstering of Bianca she's too blind to see that she is going to be seen as the most dangerous to those two girls!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Crying!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ReturningthePearls , can I pleeeease use pic 3 for my avatar? It just makes me laugh so much! 😂😂😂😂
We need a wiki-type attachment on the threads, just to keep all of your cartoons and memes in one place. Now THAT would make a great book!
We could have a pop up book - the centre pages could be Alice rearing up as Marjorie. Not one for the kids too scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe the Bruv realises he has been played as well. He probably is genuinely hard up and has no reserves. If you find out your sibling is pleading poverty and at the same time spending money on frivolities (which clothes are if you have no food) you might think, hang on a minute, all this angst and drama, and yet you did have spare cash all along. I wonder if Alice has asked him for money, or her sister in laws parents who she gets on with? #awkward if they have stumped up some emergency funding.
Scenario: Alice loses custody and all her money, is forced back to the UK and moves in with SockBro (SockBruv?) and Proudly Forced SIL. She and SockBruv (I'm sticking with that) fight over leadership of Bristol Massive. They end up fighting over control of the wifi password.

It's called D.I.V.O.R.C.E. mAlice. What part of divorce don't you understand?? Also, what part of "get a job" don't you understand??
Playlist suggestions:

Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E
The Beatles - Paperback Writer

• Haha
please never feel embarrassed ❤ You’re a turd and part of what makes this community incredible and why I come back every day for months is getting to know the real people who post and seeing the amazing love and support that’s on here! It takes courage to share openly and not one part of what you’ve said came across as woe is me. Well, the offer is perpetually there from me anyway if things ever get sticky. Turds stick together ❤
Thank you so much. ❤🌹xxx So agree, this is a wonderful community! 🥰

@Babsi
She needs someone with a prescription pad for all the crap pills she pops.
Do they come in jumbo size? :sneaky:

As for her updated Bio? 👀 still breaching the TRO & as always oh so dramatic. Disgusting & pathetic. :rolleyes:🤬🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.