Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There it is... contributing even if it's so you can look your best...
The threats of imprisonment are for repeatedly breaching court orders based on evidenced harassment and abuse, which is apparently fine to overlook because the victim is a man and not a woman.

“Misleading allegations” = actual written and verbal (we just haven’t heard it yet) evidence, versus Alice’s Twitter contradictions/lies and rants and court evasions. 🧐 I know who I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There we go. So the judge is going to look at why this lady has been given a PRO. Mental health? Substance abuse? Child abuse ie PA? Adhering to the TRO? Even if Ioan still wanted to co parent at this point, I’m not sure a judge would award her any custody until she meets certain requirement and undergoes certain treatments

Another thing, if a judge has to order the sale of the house, the next question would be Mr Gruffudd do you have secure lodging for yourself and the girls? Yes. Ms Evans?

I would be floored if she has made any effort to find or view available homes with the view of being out of the current house by Aug 31.
All of this. ☝🏼

Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s not even rich, I believe she thought he was going to be rich, but his career never took off, he’s still just a working actor trying to find gigs to pay the bills. I think that’s why she put him down so often on Twitter, because she wanted to be the wife of a rich, famous actor, and it never panned out. They should have stayed in the UK, his career might have been better in the UK, they were never the Hollywood type.
I think that Alice is one of the reasons his career didn’t fly, her personality, limpet behaviour, and his domination by her had an effect. Also, there are loads of actors around equally, if not more, talented than Ioan. Success is down to hard work, and an enormous dollop of luck and good timing. He lost his way professionally after some stocking performances early in his career, Hornblower, Warriors, Solomon a Gaenor. There is a long list. I also believe that they should have stayed in the UK, his career would have grown. I wonder if he ever regrets doing 102 Dalmatians now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And when Ioan first left, he may have felt that Alice was stable enough to care for the girls. It would have been very very difficult at that time to do some kind of legal custody intervention, right? As far as I know, she has no criminal record related to alcohol abuse (OWI, disturbing the peace, etc.) and there are no reports of any abusive behavior toward the girls (schools are probably required to report anything).

She has certainly deteriorated since then. With the PRO, his hands may be tied. And even if a judge were to take a request for shared custody under consideration, Alice would have to jump through all sorts of hoops--evaluations, therapy, parenting classes, employment, etc., to get to that point. Not ideal for an actor who works overseas, but this is The House That Alice Built.
Agreed. He truly wanted to coparent and collab. As the year has gone on and she has gotten worse, he’s had to adjust to that and change course which is why it’s taking longer than we’d all like. And I know lots of single dads who work in mines and camps and the grandparents or nanny or step mom take over. He’s not the first single parent with logistical matters to tackle and he can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There we go. So the judge is going to look at why this lady has been given a PRO. Mental health? Substance abuse? Child abuse ie PA? Adhering to the TRO? Even if Ioan still wanted to co parent at this point, I’m not sure a judge would award her any custody until she meets certain requirement and undergoes certain treatments

Another thing, if a judge has to order the sale of the house, the next question would be Mr Gruffudd do you have secure lodging for yourself and the girls? Yes. Ms Evans?

I would be floored if she has made any effort to find or view available homes with the view of being out of the current house by Aug 31.
It appears that all of this will be coming to a hysterical crescendo of Alice’s doing, and one of which she will make great hay. Cue the drama of her being forcibly removed from her home, crying children trying to call their father saying that they have no where to live and poor mummy, we have no money and it’s all your fault, etc. etc. I’m not sure whether something can happen before the end of August to avoid this, or whether it is an inevitability.

Reactions: 21
It appears that all of this will be coming to a hysterical crescendo of Alice’s doing, and one of which she will make great hay. Cue the drama of her being forcibly removed from her home, crying children trying to call their father saying that they have no where to live and poor mummy, we have no money and it’s all your fault, etc. etc. I’m not sure whether something can happen before the end of August to avoid this, or whether it is an inevitability.
Sadly, I’m going with an inevitability. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just for fun, I Zillowed houses for sale in West Hollywood. A very modest, but perfectly liveable, 2 bed/2bath condo runs about $800,000. Zillow estimates monthly costs--mortgage, property taxes, insurance, HOA fees--to be about $4800 per month. Using the 30% of gross income rule, she would need to earn about $192,000 annually to afford that.

The cheapest 2 bed/2bath apartments I could find in that neighborhood run around $2500, so you're looking at an annual income of about $100,000.

Queen Alice has a comedown coming.

She said it this week on insta too I’m pretty sure. Anyone?
We need an archivist to index these screenshots!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this is very black and white imo

you should never allow a situation where children can play the "or else..." game. If the kids refuse to be in his custody because of who he dates and he follows along with their demands it would be exactly the wrong choice. Of course what shouldnt happen either is that Bianca's MS should limit his ability to have custody of his kids (people with MS can have kids and I assume they may want their own too), but I doubt that this is the worry, more a contributing factor in Alice potentially setting them up to intentionally cause flares if they would be around Bianca. I will not blame him persay if he does end up "giving up" on the kids at some point tho, it's very hard to fight off parental alienation. And it's brave to fight off the constant "you hurt the kids for not letting this go" that alienators like Alice constantly throw at you.
I agree with this and I’m a parent myself. In my opinion mAlice has only one intention and that is to split up Yo and 🐝 whatever way she can, even if it means going to jail. That would be the ultimate win for her. She’s already turned his children against him and breaking him and 🐝 apart will be the icing on the cake. I despise her with a passion. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Possibly Alice wants Ioan to have full custody (even for a short amount of time). She loves her girls, sure, but I don’t think she is willing to do what it takes to raise them alone. She has said in the past how she was always at hone with them, Ioan never had to take care of them. It’s quite possible she would love for him to have to take them full time. It would change he and Bianca’s dynamic, they couldn’t be off traveling the world together. I could see Alice believing this would break them up and then she could get her family back together. Of course, if the courts grant him full custody Alice still gets to scream victim and how her children were torn from her. Never mind she has done nothing to protect them. But again, I don’t think she cares if she doesn’t have them full time as long as she can blame someone else and pretend she is devastated.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I personally think that is the next step.
If Ioan gets custody even 50/50 I think she will turn up at his house because ‘the babies’ need her.
She will do something crazy I believe.
I agree. She is DESPERATE to confront him, face to face. Always has been. She wants the last word, she wants to regain the upper hand, and she’s deluded enough to think she can tempt him back - if only they were to meet.
And we don’t know everything that’s happened either. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d stalked them when out and about, or lingered by their home hoping for a sighting, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Please indulge me tattlers as I explore another possibility with regards to Alice. I’m not convinced she will find new representation or even attend the PRO hearing. Let’s go with that. She continues to be a unrepresented/no show after the PRO and into the actual divorce proceedings. Would a judge just award full custody to IG by default as the mother failing to appear shows her unwillingness to put the children first and resolve all matters that are in their best interests…..even if both parties requested 50/50?
Alice is just so unpredictable and unstable and I’m sure we can all agree we just want to girls to be safe and secure and I firmly believe that only IG can give them that. 50/50 is just too disruptive right now to getting them the intensive therapy they rightly need. It’s not as simple as we all wish it would be for the girls sakes.
Just thinking out loud, don’t mind lil ol me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please indulge me tattlers as I explore another possibility with regards to Alice. I’m not convinced she will find new representation or even attend the PRO hearing. Let’s go with that. She continues to be a unrepresented/no show after the PRO and into the actual divorce proceedings. Would a judge just award full custody to IG by default as the mother failing to appear shows her unwillingness to put the children first and resolve all matters that are in their best interests…..even if both parties requested 50/50?
Alice is just so unpredictable and unstable and I’m sure we can all agree we just want to girls to be safe and secure and I firmly believe that only IG can give them that. 50/50 is just too disruptive right now to getting them the intensive therapy they rightly need. It’s not as simple as we all wish it would be for the girls sakes.
Just thinking out loud, don’t mind lil ol me lol
if she doesn't appear on Aug. 2, it's highly likely the PRO will be granted, as the judge will only have Ioan's evidence to consider. And he did say when he filed in February he had more he would product at the hearing. If he requests custody between now and then there is an excellent chance it would also be heard at that hearing, as being granted the PRO will affect Alice's ability to have custody and spousal support.

She has not yet formally requested custody, but if he files and she does not file a response ... it decreases her chances of obtaining custody even further. The PRO alone might be all it takes, though.

So she'd do well to find a lawyer fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree. She is DESPERATE to confront him, face to face. Always has been. She wants the last word, she wants to regain the upper hand, and she’s deluded enough to think she can tempt him back - if only they were to meet.
And we don’t know everything that’s happened either. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’d stalked them when out and about, or lingered by their home hoping for a sighting, etc.
I agree she is desperate to see him but equally I think she is desperate not to be seen by him, looking like she currently does. It’s a real dilemma for our Alice, what is one to do…??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Possibly Alice wants Ioan to have full custody (even for a short amount of time). She loves her girls, sure, but I don’t think she is willing to do what it takes to raise them alone. She has said in the past how she was always at hone with them, Ioan never had to take care of them. It’s quite possible she would love for him to have to take them full time. It would change he and Bianca’s dynamic, they couldn’t be off traveling the world together. I could see Alice believing this would break them up and then she could get her family back together. Of course, if the courts grant him full custody Alice still gets to scream victim and how her children were torn from her. Never mind she has done nothing to protect them. But again, I don’t think she cares if she doesn’t have them full time as long as she can blame someone else and pretend she is devastated.
That is EXACTLY what Betty Broderick did, hoping the kids would drive John and Linda apart, but it backfired on her as the kids developed a better relationship with their father and grew close to Linda

Reactions: 22
if she doesn't appear on Aug. 2, it's highly likely the PRO will be granted, as the judge will only have Ioan's evidence to consider. And he did say when he filed in February he had more he would product at the hearing. If he requests custody between now and then there is an excellent chance it would also be heard at that hearing, as being granted the PRO will affect Alice's ability to have custody and spousal support.

She has not yet formally requested custody, but if he files and she does not file a response ... it decreases her chances of obtaining custody even further. The PRO alone might be all it takes, though.

So she'd do well to find a lawyer fast.
I always appreciate your insight and knowledge as we try to talk our way through this mess of a divorce x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
btw did you notice how Alice dodged here the question to ask the courts for Ioan to support her and just focosed on the moving to the UK question
Screenshot_20220627-204110_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@ReturningthePearls I love what you have written about the need to be able to identify and express negative thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I have just bought a book of poems called "how the heart can falter", the description of the book reads it is "the story of the experiences that build us, of the people whose actions are the tools that carve us, of the unflinching hope of a child’s love, of the constant friction of a life lived in grief."

I bought it not only because the poems are beautiful (and if you Google the poet you will find her website where she reads some of own works) but because I was also prompted by reading her online work into thinking of how under-estimated the power of words, the ability to express all those negative thoughts and feelings, are in the road to personal recovery after experiencing bereavement, loss (of any kind) and grief.

It reminded me also of the book of Psalms, and the "difficult" to read Psalms - the imprecatory ones where David or the author is expressing anger and bewilderment towards their deity because of what is happening in their life. These were included in the book as well as the praise psalms because it was recognised that at times of grief and despair someone may struggle to put into words what they wanted to express, and it was/is important to express them rather than bottle them up and become ill from what we now know can happen through unexpressed grief, stress, anger.

Using the written words of others is a "safe" and creative way of identifying and expressing our own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

And you, dear RTP, often express for us in beautiful and creative ways - not only with your thoughts and words but also with your art - and we appreciate it. ❤

(Apologies for the waffling 🤗)
💚💚💚 We have to discuss these poems in the Tattle Turds thread sometime, please. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get the sense there are negotiations happening behind the scenes, as there were leading up to the postponed hearing this month. I feel for Ioan's attorneys if they are dealing directly with Alice, but if she wasn't heeding the advice from her previous lawyers might as well save some time and fly direct. If I'm Alice, I want the restraining order to be dropped. If I'm Ioan, I want ... ?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.