Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @raiseseyebrow for the new thread! 😊(y)
Congrats @Ice Cream Enthusiast for a great new title! 😁🥳:m
Thanks @StoneMountain for the important extras as always! ❤

I've been busy with RL & spent a lovely afternoon/early evening with a dear friend! 🥰
I'm still catching up on #110! 🏃‍♀️ Can you turds please slow down
177.gif
I'm built for comfort not speed! :p

18.JPG

🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Custody- i have no real answer. I think it needs to go to court even if Alice agreed to 50/50 because she is untrustworthy. In court all evidence of what has gone on can come before a judge, then a judge can decide what is best and implement a plan. I think likely the kids will be removed from Alice for a period of time and she will be forced to partake in rehab and anger management etc. How will Ioan and Bianca and kids deal with this? I don’t know. A lot of outside help I suspect. How will he work? I don’t know that either but they will eventually go back to Alice on trial basis. That is what I see happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have just spent 2 1/2 hours catching up after a bit of a rough day. (Nothing major, just enough to feel a bit down) and I have laughed that much at you tattlers I don’t feel down any longer. Don’t know why I feel the need to post this. As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@ReturningthePearls @StoneMountain @lulooo @bats*itbarbie @ZipSilver

@ReturningthePearls - how lovely that kind mother gave you her time & attention just when you needed it. One of the greatest gifts we can give to another person is our time & I'm so glad she was there for you. 🥰 I also want to say how much I echo
@bats*itbarbie wonderful advice to you. You're still so young, please do everything you can to realise your dreams. I'm old enough 👩‍🦳 to be your mum & regrets are a real witch. 😞 I made a life choice that at the time I didn't know would end all my dreams/plans & so many missed opportunities that will never come again. It's a hard pill to swallow at times.
I really hope you can somehow find a way to turn your dreams into reality sooner than later. 🙏 ❤ xxx

@StoneMountain - I loved your story of giving hugs & encouragement, it speaks volumes about your warm heart & as someone who loves hugs (giving & getting) I could so relate & send that warm hug 🤗 back to you! ❤ xxx

@lulooo - "Hugs are good, balm for the soul" - this is so true & I'm glad you continued giving those much needed hugs, they can be incredibly healing in their way. 🤗 It's the one thing I miss the most being single. ❤ xxx
ETA - that's not to say I don't appreciate that not all people are huggers! 😉

@bats*itbarbie - thank you 😘 & I'm def' in a better head space! ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I'm not sure where to start other than with a warm thank you for your kind lovely words & sweet generous suggestion. 🥰
I appreciate it more than you know but will gracefully decline, but thank you so much for thinking of me & for your kindness. 🌹
I promise I will be fine. I'm hopeful from July things will start to settle down & hopefully begin to improve as I was caught out by unexpected extra expenses previous months. I actually felt rather embarrassed after my 'woe is me' post as so many people, including here, are dealing with far worse than I do every single day. I'm in a much better head space. (y)
I had some good news as a refund is coming through this week which will be a big help. 😁
Thank you again for your wonderful words. 😘 I do struggle at times with how to respond to kindness & compliments as the child within still doesn't feel worthy, but please know how much your kindness meant to me. 🤗 Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can insult us all she wants fellow turds. I have spent hours out of my day helping and supporting people who have real problems in life, emotional, psychological, physical. People who have done so much in their lives, who have worked very hard and now need some help. What have you done today Alice? Ordered some more crap online?...Attempted some selfies but they didn't go as well as you'd hoped? Stayed in bed with your fibro? Slagged people off all day? Spent every second with your 8 and 12 year old 'babies'. Laughed at Bianca's wardrobe and use of mainstream retailers because, you know, she's not as good as you? Dissed her MS and cried your crocodile tears about your alledged 'illnesses''. Or, are you now shitting yourself about how much you have cocked up your life, through your own choices. You could have sorted the divorce - ages ago. Yes, be upset but we've all been upset and if you haven't, lucky you! You have had time to organise your new life, sort out the house and your finances, arranged Ioan to see his daughters in this more, but you have chosen complete chaos. You are an immature, arrogant, deluded mess. Your go fund me has sickened me to the core, how dare you take money from people? How you can look at yourself in the mirror beats me. Maybe you can't. Either way, you are such a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine telling on yourself in public as often as she does. Pretty much everything except the TRO documents, which were mind-blowing in their viscousness, has come via Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine telling on yourself in public as often as she does. Pretty much everything except the TRO documents, which were mind-blowing in their viscousness, has come via Alice.
And then she has absolutely no recollection of what she blabs and is flabbergasted by what people know, leading to the usual accusation that everyone is Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's not giving those girls up they are going to be her only source of income and her only link to Ioan.
She sees those girls as pocessions - and worst still, extensions of her. In neither case they aren't, she doesn't understand there is a father in this, grand parents, and they are separate individuals. Id hate to have her as my mother. My mother wasn't perfect, as I'm not too, but this is something else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And then she has absolutely no recollection of what she blabs and is flabbergasted by what people know, leading to the usual accusation that everyone is Bianca.
Complete insanity. Did you see the post where she asks how everyone knows she didn’t go to her court hearing? Her regular followers all replied somewhat the same “you said you didn’t go in a comment above.” 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just want to point out the ridiculousness of the "no college" for the kids statement. Hello, your kids will be like the rest of us and get student loans? This woman is on another planet.
This will sound stupid but thank you for saying that most people go on loans. I attended a private school I couldn’t afford, while my classmates were all wealthy enough to have paid their dues even before classes began. It came to the point where I actually didn’t believe many other people take out loans so your comment makes me feel a lot less fucked over, or at least that I’m not alone. Love you, Hiraeth. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’s not starting with alcohol induced dementia, the way she forgets things isn’t normal (even getting pissed every night)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This will sound stupid but thank you for saying that most people go on loans. I attended a private school I couldn’t afford, while my classmates were all wealthy enough to have paid their dues even before classes began. It came to the point where I actually didn’t believe many other people take out loans so your comment makes me feel a lot less fucked over, or at least that I’m not alone. Love you, Hiraeth. ❤
Fellow student loaner right here. It sucks but it’s not the end of the world ! ❤
I did car boot sales on the first Sunday of every month in Chiswick (London) with all my old tit to help feed myself during my uni years. You get creative.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.