Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if the "not working" is defined strictly as movie and television roles? There's a lot of other things actors do in oversea markets (commercials etc) to make money. Bill Murray did a bunch of promotional work in Japan at one point. Also, if he really didn't work for 7 years, it shows some decent financial management to weather that amount of time.
I think Ioan has always been astute with his money. Perhaps he’s invested wisely and into some businesses

Reactions: 15
Possibly Alice wants Ioan to have full custody (even for a short amount of time). She loves her girls, sure, but I don’t think she is willing to do what it takes to raise them alone. She has said in the past how she was always at hone with them, Ioan never had to take care of them. It’s quite possible she would love for him to have to take them full time. It would change he and Bianca’s dynamic, they couldn’t be off traveling the world together. I could see Alice believing this would break them up and then she could get her family back together. Of course, if the courts grant him full custody Alice still gets to scream victim and how her children were torn from her. Never mind she has done nothing to protect them. But again, I don’t think she cares if she doesn’t have them full time as long as she can blame someone else and pretend she is devastated.
She's not giving those girls up they are going to be her only source of income and her only link to Ioan.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I get the sense there are negotiations happening behind the scenes, as there were leading up to the postponed hearing this month. I feel for Ioan's attorneys if they are dealing directly with Alice, but if she wasn't heeding the advice from her previous lawyers might as well save some time and fly direct. If I'm Alice, I want the restraining order to be dropped. If I'm Ioan, I want ... ?
I get the impression she's far too full of rage to agree to anything. Plus she already slammed his lawyer online in her usual style, interesting negotiations for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine writing “I don’t have a paid nanny” and then a sentence later saying “I pay for my nanny.” That is some delusional thinking/arrogance. Is the Disney exec some figment of her imagination or just a lie? Especially scary if it’s the former. It’s all weddings and flower girls possibilities with the boyfriend, but Bianca who just tries to live her life is never allowed to meet her partner’s children. Nice.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Am just having a catch up and see that some fellow tatters are having a difficult time atm. Especially @ReturningthePearls ❤
I've also had a crappy few days, my anxiety has reared it ugly head and I'm still low over my split. But each day I get up and keep going, unlike some people!
Love to all of you that need it at the moment, apart from mAlice 😉❤
Back at you too @Lulugrace. Keep going, I know it takes strength and courage, you will get to be in a much better place than you are now. take one day at a time, and be gentle with yourself🥰💖

This is my opinion/hypothesis as to how it might go down:

I think Ioans/Lawyers plan is to obtain the PRO on Aug 2nd as well as address the many violations. Let’s say the judge grants it. Given that date coincides nearly with the house needing to be vacated, he’s going to get an emergency injunction for sole custody, especially if she can’t produce proof of income or proof that she has secured new accommodation, with her GFM and public begging also used against her. If a judge declares Alice unfit, it doesn’t matter if one or both kids want to stay with her. She won’t legally be allowed near them. The kids will face the choice of either dads house or going into care with a team assigned by the courts explain it to them. Begrudgingly at first, they will choose dad’s as the idea of going into care scares them. This is when the intensive work can begin to address all the PA and abuse as well as prepare them for a more structured and disciplined lifestyle (which will be a witch at first given Alice’s work to be the fun parent). It will also help them integrate with Bianca. If a parent was to go for sole custody in any case/situation, before the new school year would be the most ideal time to make the change to minimize disruption. School starting also means the kids aren’t sitting around the house resentful at the change, with the two adults they resent also in the house most of the day due to not having the typical 9-5 Mon-Fri type schedule. Now that Alice is cornered, I think Ioan, as the caring human he seems to be, will enforce the no spousal or child support given the change in custody and the PRO being awarded but will keep her on his health benefits. It’s in everyone’s interest that Alice get well so giving her access to professional help via his benefits would hopefully facilitate mental health and addiction treatments, parenting courses with the dangling carrot of regaining 50/50 and therefore maybe some financial support and her portion of the house sale (or what might remain after calculations lol). Upon successful completion, there would be programs aimed at getting her housing, work etc. Perhaps wishful thinking that she’d actually agree to go never mind be successful but maybe once she is faced with the full consequences (and with all these deadlines about to close in) she’s either going to accept her fate and work with the courts and Ioan or end up out on her ass, homeless, childless and without any source of income. This is where the rubber meets the road for Ms. Evans-Gruff.

I haven’t worked out one part of the plan: Gloria.
Would Ioan retain her services for when he and Bianca are on location where he’s filming (let’s face it, leaving Bianca in LA would be too contentious given all the changes the girls are already going through) because she’s familiar and the girls love her or get them a brand new nanny with no history of insubordination (and no relationship with Alice)?

Just my thoughts as to how it might go down in order to wake Alice the duck up and get her the help she desperately needs. Also she wouldn’t be homeless or hungry if she accepts inpatient help once the girls were with Ioan and the house was sold.

Edit missing word
This is such a well thought out and reasonable scenario, and could lead to Alice pulling back from the brink. It would be in everyone’s best interest if this, or something like this could be followed. But, and it’s a big but, no pun intended, this is Alice we’re talking about, so I doubt she would agree to anything the rest of the world would think perfectly reasonable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ioan left 18 months ago. If Ioan wrote bad checks they would be returned to him not Alice. It's more likely Alice was writing checks on defunct accounts. At this stage there shouldn't be joint accounts. Though it might be a joint account that Ioan deposits money into so he can monitor Alice's spending in the absence of her giving her financials and see if the money is being actually spent on the children, but I don't see him personally using it and letting Alice see his private business and if she had any sense which she doesn't she would ask for money to be put in her own account for the same reason. Either way, it gives lie to her claim that he is not paying child support.

1656311893226.png

Tweet posted by @welp in the last thread

Reactions: 14
I hope there are zero negotiations. How much longer does she need? He offered her joint custody, $300,000 a year and a quick divorce.
She ruined it by herself with the aid of some pretty moronic “supporters”.
Enough is enough. She’s a 53 year old woman, grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I've done a couple of 😡 faces tonight, but I'm not angry, I'm a very peaceful kind of lady. When I do that, I'm shaking my head saying "bleeping witch". Mods, can we figure out a "what a bleeping witch" emoji? I'm almost hesitant to use the b word as well, I quite like female doggies, certainly a fuckload more than I do that cretin.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Agreed. He truly wanted to coparent and collab. As the year has gone on and she has gotten worse, he’s had to adjust to that and change course which is why it’s taking longer than we’d all like. And I know lots of single dads who work in mines and camps and the grandparents or nanny or step mom take over. He’s not the first single parent with logistical matters to tackle and he can do it.
One of my past boyfriends had custody of his two children (primary school and nursery ages) and he was in the Navy at the time! Married quarters, wraparound childcare and grandparents for when he was at sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is such a well thought out and reasonable scenario, and could lead to Alice pulling back from the brink. It would be in everyone’s best interest if this, or something like this could be followed. But, and it’s a big but, no pun intended, this is Alice we’re talking about, so I doubt she would agree to anything the rest of the world would think perfectly reasonable.

BIB - teehee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So according to malice ioan doesn’t pay child support yet she’s also saying that the joint he was obviously paying into account was only closed 2 weeks ago🤷‍♀️ , I would imagine that his lawyers would’ve told her that he would stop using the account which might explain her going on about bad news on Mondays

Reactions: 20
I've done a couple of 😡 faces tonight, but I'm not angry, I'm a very peaceful kind of lady. When I do that, I'm shaking my head saying "bleeping witch". Mods, can we figure out a "what a bleeping witch" emoji? I'm almost hesitant to use the b word as well, I quite like female doggies, certainly a fuckload more than I do that cretin.
Who you calling a witch?Us or Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get the impression she's far too full of rage to agree to anything. Plus she already slammed his lawyer online in her usual style, interesting negotiations for sure.
Couldn’t agree more. Especially without representation, trying to make a deal with everyone she’s insulted and defamed online….this week alone. Who knows what craziness she’s up to that we don’t know about…I can’t see much movement there as it’s clear it’s pointless

Reactions: 12
Looking forward to the day Alice produces her financials for Ioan’s lawyers. What a day that will be for him. Not that he needs it, the validation will be enough to show those girls who provided for them this whole time. It wasn’t Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice saying the children won’t come within 100m of the woman (Bianca)
Oh they will… they’ll be living with her at least half the week hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 25
btw did you notice how Alice dodged here the question to ask the courts for Ioan to support her and just focosed on the moving to the UK question
View attachment 1374388
Yes, Ioan is just so desperate to cling on to Alice and not be divorced, that’s why he fled from their house after sleeping in the garage, had to have police protection to collect his stuff, has a TRO, looked traumatised and had spent a fortune trying to wrap this tit up for the past 18 months: he’s still desperately in love with his sweet, innocent Alice. These people 🤦🏻‍♀️I think some are deliberately riling her up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One of my past boyfriends had custody of his two children (primary school and nursery ages) and he was in the Navy at the time! Married quarters, wraparound childcare and grandparents for when he was at sea.
This is what I mean exactly. There are many various jobs and professions where a parent has to be away for an extended period of time. If you’re lucky, you have a partner who is able to pick up the slack. Realistically there are many unfit parents out there where the fit parent has to step up and figure it out like everyone else. It won’t be easy. There will be obstacles. As much as we say “Alice, this is life, get a job and figure it out” we seem to diminish Ioans ability to work out the finer points of single parenthood with sole custody when he has far more resources, abilities and support than she does. Good on your past bf. You gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to the kids so we’ll done him for figuring it out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.