Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

Now it’s just page after page of sheer fantasy.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.

I am by no means a fan of Alice. At all.

But I’m not stupid either.

And the fact anyone actually think I’m Alice goes to show just how fanciful this thread is.
No one cares about that it’s not what the threads about ?!
We will never know the true facts from IG and BW thank goodness cause it’s their business only and so what if he did ? He should be shunned and abused forever more ? Lol they both seem decent to me and I know who I’d leave my kids with !
you cant go off anything that walking/ staggering liebomb says cause she’s a nasty horrid skin sack ?
I honestly don’t see what’s he’s done wrong except fall out of love with a absolute spanner of a woman and improved his own well being which he should be applauded for cause we know what she’d threatened him with if he ever left ! She’s a cunt4life! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him 🤣

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed.
Let me fix it for you....

As much as a fruitcake as she is, Ioan left her for a woman half her age he fell in love with that happens to be younger than his current wife.

Ioan would have stayed on friendly terms with her? Well, that’s good of him because Alice's behavior has demonstrated that she is not emotionally mature enough to have a co-parenting relationship with the father of her "beloved babies" because Alice puts Alice first. It was nice of him to try and be friendly and to put his children before himself.

If Ioan remaining “fond of her” is some kind of consolation prize for Alice not making a fuss of the end of her marriage and the magical appearance of Bianca, I can see why she passed out from being an alcoholic, pill popping narc and Ioan could have remained fond of her even with her self-destructive faults but nahhhhh, not anymore.

My civil service is done for the day....no more charity work for me! Gotta hit the gym for a bit, so I don't become a fruitcake like mAlice. 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve always thought so! 👍
The two of them are certainly FMs that pop up whenever Malice is on the back foot.

Similar twists to the story - it was Alice who suggested that Yo🐝 'just happened to meet up' in France when they never said anything of the sort and we only suggested that a friendship and sharing of experiences formed on set, continued by Internet, and that France was a chance to see whether a relationship was a possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And you know this how?

I remember reading this thread at the very beginning and it was page after page of belly laughs.

I can’t comprehend that anyone actually believes Ioan just happened to meet Bianca (someone he worked with on set in Australia when he was still married) in France and move her in with him after a 4 month relationship, when he is the father of young children.

Or that Ioan was some naïve young boy that Alice, the predator, pounced on and that he was tricked into marrying her, having 2 children with her and spending 20 years of his life with her.

And the fact anyone actually think I’m Alice goes to show just how fanciful this thread is.

I’m not sure he cares, to be honest.
None of us are stupid here thanks very much! Yes Ioan met Bianca in Australia & probably kept in touch with her when he returned to LA. But that does not constitute an affair! He told Alice he didn’t love her in Aug 2020 - she said so in one of her MANY tweets - & he began talks of them separating. So what he did, or didn’t do, with regards to Bianca after Aug 2020 was perfectly acceptable as far as I’m concerned.

If you don’t like this thread & think it’s fantastical, why are you still here commenting? Trying to cause trouble AGAIN I’m guessing!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how Olivier feels all these years later being vindicated that Alice was a cheater. Remember the trashy mag spread about it? She revelled in the cheating then.
I bet Olivier was fuming with jealousy.

He wanted to be the one having sex with Ioan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
And you know this how?

“Sheer fantasy” based on her written evidence if you bother to look at it. What is the relevance at this point of Bianca? Men don’t get plucked away by some evil woman, they leave of their own accord. He was done for reasons which are far more complex than Bianca stealing him away and involve Alice’s behaviour, no doubt. Regardless, Alice needs to get a grip of her emotions for her daughters’ sakes, whichever woman is or isn’t getting Ioan’s however many inches is sooo irrelevant at this point. It won’t make him coming running back to Alice, it won’t solve the mess which is the children being kept apart from him (not by Bianca), it won’t solve her financial issues. Making her the villain in all this is actually making things worse. The only thing it would help us Alice’s ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Sheer fantasy” based on her written evidence if you bother to look at it. What is the relevance at this point of Bianca? Men don’t get plucked away by some evil woman, they leave of their own accord. He was done for reasons which are far more complex than Bianca stealing him away and involve Alice’s behaviour, no doubt. Regardless, Alice needs to get a grip of her emotions for her daughters’ sakes, whichever woman is or isn’t getting Ioan’s however many inches is sooo irrelevant at this point. It won’t make him coming running back to Alice, it won’t solve the mess which is the children being kept apart from him (not by Bianca), it won’t solve her financial issues. Making her the villain in all this is actually making things worse. The only thing it would help us Alice’s ego.
Seven inches. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m still new to these threads and am currently playing catch up. But this response was so beautifully crafted, well thought out, and designed to prompt thought. There was no ounce of criticism for the difference of opinion. What a lovely person you are RTP.

I also liked your post about her supporters. They, like Alice, are women who’ve been hurt. When you are betrayed it does cause emotional pain, and it takes time to recalibrate your life. Years ago I was cheated on, shortly after giving birth to our baby, who spent six months in hospital, and our baby had a serious medical condition. While I was at our sons bedside, my other half was with his colleague. It was so painful. It took time to cry, to heal, and to move on. But the anger subsided pretty quickly.

What surprises me most is the length of time this has dragged on for. It’s clear things had been acrimonious for a while at home, normal husbands don’t live in the garage! And I believe IG when he says that he didn’t have a relationship with B for many months after the separation. It may feel quicker than it was for Alice because the separation was new. She genuinely didn’t expect him to leave her, but it’s probably likely that IG had left the marriage emotionally some time before he actually ended the marriage.

But most of all AE seems to have painted herself as the woman scorned and won’t relinquish that position. For that she is causing untold harm and lost any of my original sympathy for her sadness.
I don’t know if it’s her real personality coming through or a combination of depression and sadness. She isn’t in a good place but it doesn’t give her the right to behave horrifically on sm towards her ex.
Absolutely agree, thank you for this insight!! And this is a side note, but I truly hope your little one is better now, thriving, happy. That is a nightmare of a situation to be in but it sounds like you handled it in a thoughtful way that finally granted you peace. God love you and your son! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When Alice is silent and the trolls, skunks, fish, orcs, etc come out, I always picture this

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And you know this how?

the sheer fact that they likely were friends in Oz (nothing wrong with that, he had female friends on set without divorcing Alice before) is a strong foundation to build via zoom/facetime etc. a strong enough romantic relationship in order to decide to go on a romantic trip together and then to move together if they pass the chemistry test (especially if she was moving to LA anyway). I know couples that do this even without meeting each other before, with the pandemic this is common.

Do I think it's smart when you have kids and a lunatic like Alice in the picture? I personally don't think so, and it's the one thing I think he didnt thought through (imo he should have send her over Xmas to Oz), but this doesnt mean that this is not how it happened. The "oh they met in France and then they moved together" storyline that Alice always sarcastically pushes is not the only scenario without cheating.

I personally believe that cheating did occur, even if just emotionally (which is hard to prevent), and that it gave him the pull to finally leave Alice, but it's not the only realistic scenario. And it slightly amuses me because by her own admission Alice had a facetime romance early on in the divorce, so she has to know that this is a possibility

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!! the suffering is real. Just kidding, it's another tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It has nothing to do with anything other than the humiliation of the stereotypical being “traded in” for a younger woman.
wa wa waaaaaa ….
Well she’s a lover of fckin humans I’m sure she’ll come round …
gonna need stronger weed for this evening shift … I’ll just call my ‘doctor’ 🙄🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And you know this how?

You're funny.
I don't get how posting real screenshots from Instagram and twitter and real photographs and discussing them is fantasy.
By bigging Alice up the way you have and repeating false statements about Ioan I'm not sure why you're surprised we people on this thread think you're a fan of Alice.
But hey, we're not stupid either 😇

Reactions: 20
When you’re talking about sock accounts and the adverts understood the assignment…….

View attachment 1378597
Nooo. Don't tell them to go away. They are part of the comic relief that this divorce has generated.
My husband tells me he does not love me anymore and wants out, I would be helping him pack, life too short to let someone live rent free in your head.
But then as an adult, I have never surrendered my complete welfare to another person. I was taught to take care of myself. I enjoy the lifestyle I have with my husband because we both contribute to it as equal partners. We each earn our own funds and maintain our own interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.