Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #111 Hey Alice, get a job and go fund yourself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we add “what’s she gonna look like with a chimney on her” to the playlist please?

Reactions: 29
Alice’s antics have even penetrated the consciousnesses of rural small towns, near the Arctic with zero ties to England, the States, Wales, Australia etc
FYI Alice's antics haven't penetrated to Australia.
Except for a small number of Harrow fans and some pre-Harrow fans of Ioan no-one here really knows much about it.
No media coverage at all AFAIK.
But I'm pleased the most remote of Canucks know about it!

Reactions: 13
please never feel embarrassed You’re a turd and part of what makes this community incredible and why I come back every day for months is getting to know the real people who post and seeing the amazing love and support that’s on here! It takes courage to share openly and not one part of what you’ve said came across as woe is me. Well, the offer is perpetually there from me anyway if things ever get sticky. Turds stick together

Reactions: 18
Why does mAlice need medical insurance? She has Dr. Google, Dr. Wikipedia, Dr. WebMD, Dr. Eyelie Alot?!?! As long as she has the internet, she's good!!
She needs someone with a prescription pad for all the crap pills she pops.

Reactions: 19
A lot of mothers have to wait patiently for their custody/child visitation nightmares to play out. I had to hand over my reluctant child to my ex for many years until she was old enough to refuse (U.K.). It is a very difficult situation to navigate and not one that is solved easily by a judge.

Reactions: 31
She truly has no sense of perspective or class does she? In this climate with everything going on in the world she posts that?!
Fuck her. Absolute monster. It’s a divorce you daft cunt.

Someone got an email from the lawyers then??

Reactions: 47
She truly has no sense of perspective or class does she? In this climate with everything going on in the world she posts that?!
Exactly! Miss anti gun violence and she posts something that graphic that's clearly about Ioan?

The girls can see it. My God.

Reactions: 49

Someone got an email from the lawyers then??
Prepare for incoming. How fucking dare she!

She is talking about the father of her daughters!

Get the fuck over yourself you crazy piece of shite!

Reactions: 46
I wonder if said gun is in the form of a letter from Ioan's lawyer stipulating this is what we want and nothing is up for negotiation
Alice has literally backed herself in a corner and it's all of her own doing!

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry to hear that about your close friend and the kids and family involved. I hope that some time has passed and things improved? At least for the kids?
It was 9 years ago, but can still feel raw on occasion.

The children are great - luckily, their paternal and maternal family rallied around them, they have some trauma as despite their young ages at the time, it does have an impact. As we barrel into teen years, we are watchful waiting with them in case they need more therapy. They were in play therapy for 18 months after the initial chaos.

They’re my Godchildren so I see them around three times a year, and it would be more if not for the distance.

My friend? Not so much. A year after the emergency order, a No Contact order was issued for the children against her, with caveats that if she did XYZ it would be lifted. She never did XYZ, she never turned up at the multiple court dates so didn’t even know what she was supposed to do.

I burnt out trying to help her. I last saw her around 5 years ago; she was in a very bad way and moved abroad to be with someone she had met online. She was my childhood best friend and it will always hurt my heart.

Alice is headed the same way.

Reactions: 16
We know it’s probably something basic to go along with being responsible for her own behaviour. And boy does she not like that.
Please can we have the next thread title as Hoisted By Her Own Petard?

Damn those consequences of being an abusive fuck.

Reactions: 27
Canada haha. Legal recreational weed nationwide which has been kind of fun to return home to! God. I even got a fishing licence last week
It's so funny to find out that you are in Canada! Just a little while ago I was telling my significant other about how people from several countries contribute to this post, and I named the ones I was aware of. He asked about Canada, and I said no one has mentioned it. My guy is very patient listening to my Alice stories. He even said he is proud of me for my thread title.

I have been talking about Alice to him for years. We watched the show "Forever" and that's when I discovered Ioan. I looked him up online and ended up on Alice's Instagram. First I thought she was so funny and interesting! I was grateful for all the pics of her handsome husband and some fun insight into their life. Then it started to get uncomfortable. I could tell she was being disrespectful to him with her posts and was way too much of an over sharer. Then when she was being political I saw her ugly and nasty side. I swear I could tell from afar that their marriage was going to end. Well, you Turds know the rest of the story!

Reactions: 35
I think she means the Turd family has penetrated far & wide

Reactions: 9
This one has finally done an interview. Is he promoting something?
EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Divorce 'a bomb' for family, Ewan McGregor admits

#

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.