Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of tit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.
I have long thought this. She has multiple addictions. mAlice mentioned E-bay back when she and Ioan had just gotten married. There was mention of her makeup taking over baby Ella’s room if I’m not mistaken. If you look at her Instagram photos carefully their home never looked tidy. I still can’t conceive of Ioan marrying her no matter how hard I try. I’d pay a good chunk of change to read his story of their life together and what happened. In case you read this mAlice I wouldn’t pay one penny to read any crap you wrote! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a weird bloody photo. ‘Oh I know what will look really good / sexy / en vogue, let’s take a photo of you on the toilet looking like you are reading a magazine and taking a dump at the same time, it will be excellent’’.

I’m willing to bet the idea came from Alice herself actually, given her taste and sense of “style”.
I'm now skimming this thread as my eyes are 🤪 but this got my attention! :sick: Another toilet photo. Wasn't there a tweet ages ago about how she was going to try & get a sneaky picture of Ioan on the toilet? :unsure:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of tit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.
The shopping, the social media, the drinking—it’s all compulsive behavior she uses to fill the black hole in her psyche, the awful crushing feelings she tries so hard to ignore and suppress.

But it doesn’t work, it never does. And Alice lacks the emotional awareness to fix herself. So she gets more and more toxic, toxic enough for her husband to leave. Even that wasn’t enough that wake her up. She’ll just keep spitting poison and spewing hate until the end. dislike her, pity her, she’ll never change.

Edited to correct “see gnome” to “ignore”. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's not going to fit around her boobs!
Her belly is bigger than her boobs. It looks tit too. There is definitely compulsive shopping going on. Probably the garage is hoarded with hundreds of unused clothes and second hand bags.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If she hasn’t prepared the children they are going to be in for a big shock when they move to a small house or condo in a not as nice neighborhood. It’s unfair to the kids to let them believe their lifestyle is not going to change, Alice is fooling herself if she thinks Ioan is going to fund her a lifestyle that she has become accustomed to, not after all she has done.
Sadly, as mAlice is delusional, I have a horrible feeling that kids do not know they are moving, because mAlice truly believes she will keep the house. My parents divorce was different, my dad was a bullying alcoholic, who abused all of us and my grandad literally moved us out in the middle of the day, for our own safety. I was about 9 I think, my sister was 15/16 and I remember my mum saying that we was just going to stay with them for a while. I was old enough to understand that we wasn't going back, thank god. It's a very different case, but even through all the abuse, my mum still encouraged us to try and have a relationship with my dad. I last saw him when I was about 14, my choice. The point is that my mum still wanted us to try and have a relationship with him, it wasn't until I was 14 and stumbled across a load of old court papers did I truly understand what an absolute bleep he was! I thought the way he treated us was normal, as I grew up with it, turns out it wasn't.
My point here is that Ioan has done nothing wrong for her to stop him from seeing them.....argh she fucks me off 🤬. I really hopes she donates that money to a worthy cause!
Also shout put to all the ppl from the US here, the courts ruling on abortion is horrible, the UK is tit for a lot of things, but they would never rule on something like that 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm now skimming this thread as my eyes are 🤪 but this got my attention! :sick: Another toilet photo. Wasn't there a tweet ages ago about how she was going to try & get a sneaky picture of Ioan on the toilet? :unsure:
1656197514331.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My god, what must her life be like? I could speculate. A lie in to sleep off the hangover, let the nanny deal with kids and clear away the empties, wake up, buy some crap off eBay (no doubt other outlets too), start drinking, order takeout, drink some more, get stuck into Instagram, argue with a few strangers, drink yet more, get abusive towards I & B, pass out drunk, start the whole cycle again tomorrow.
Well said. This sums up the absolute emptiness of her life. It‘s quite pitiful really. I wonder how she feels every morning (apart from like tit obviously) as she unglues her eyes and has to face another Groundhog day. Probably even she is getting tired of all this now, but she would never admit it.

It must be hell living with her, but also being HER. She seems tormented.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her belly is bigger than her boobs. It looks tit too. There is definitely compulsive shopping going on. Probably the garage is hoarded with hundreds of unused clothes and second hand bags.
Put it this way if she fell over she would rock herself to sleep.
Swallowed a beach ball

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have this friend and she is a bit clingy to her son. We all tease her that his wife will have to contend with her and we will have to pry her away, and that she will go on the honeymoon with them too. I imagine Alice will struggle when the girls want to become independent of her and what will happen when they choose others over their mother (like a husband or significant other) like Ioan did?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sick face this if you’re here because you’re jealous of Alice?

Heart if you’re here for Ioan and the girls to get justice and see Alice get her comeuppance?

Smiley if you just think she’s a cock-thundering-bleep
Quoting - when one emoji just isn't enough! ❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice, listen up:
Ioan didn't leave you because of these undiagnosed illnesses you claim to have. You are bedbound because you likely have depression.
B's MS is diagnosed. It's real. It isn't all in her head.
Your mental illnesses, however, were likely a big part of why he left you. Because you started to live in your own make-believe world, where you have all these issues with your body, lie, and tick every narc box. You said awful things to him and his family in writing. So what did you say before you split up that isn't recorded? I can imagine.
I'm sure Ioan did the best he could, and hung in there hoping you might improve. You only got worse - threatening suicide on twitter for example.
He grew tired. Exhausted. It affected his mental health too. Ultimately, he had to get out. And he did.
I know you're on meds for anxiety and depression, but when was the last time you spoke to your doc? Your meds may need to be changed.
Stop whining about how he left you because of your health issues and stop bringing B's MS into it. You have real and persistent mental health issues and you need to stop seeking attention on SM and go get some real, steady help.

View attachment 1370155
Imagine if a man said this about a woman.
Consent does not exist in Alice's dojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Deleted it and agree. Just thought it was interesting.
That’s exactly what I thought, she didn’t have to end up like this. She had options, why she chose to close herself up in her house 24/7, in bed drinking and ranting on SM all day and night is a question only a psychiatrist can answer. How will she manage when reality smacks her in the face and she’s forced to move out, find a job or really go hungry. She’s fked when it comes to handouts, people are sick of her. I don’t think it will be a safe environment for the kids when they have to move and Ioan’s not paying to sustain their lifestyle any longer. Alice will not be able to cope, that’s when she will really hit bottom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m just getting Grey Gardens vibes at this point. I think she likes eBay because you don’t have to leave the house.
So is she Big or Little Edie?

I have been on eBay seller and buyer since 2000. My feedback is just under 700 for both.

It appears Alice joined in 2005 and has only used her account to buy. Her feedback is almost 2500. And not all sellers leave feedback so I'm guessing there's more. That's an average of at least 147 purchases a year which seems like an exceptional amount of shopping to me. I'm used to seeing those kinds of numbers for eBay sellers, not buyers. I guess she just really loves eBay.
The auction aspect might feed into the thrill and her incredibly competitive streak

Reactions: 14
I have long thought this. She has multiple addictions. mAlice mentioned E-bay back when she and Ioan had just gotten married. There was mention of her makeup taking over baby Ella’s room if I’m not mistaken. If you look at her Instagram photos carefully their home never looked tidy. I still can’t conceive of Ioan marrying her no matter how hard I try. I’d pay a good chunk of change to read his story of their life together and what happened. In case you read this mAlice I wouldn’t pay one penny to read any crap you wrote! 🤭
I'm sure his lawyers will be looking forward to seeing Alice at the August hearing and also preparing for the eventuality that Alice is once again a no show 🎉🥂🍾
What happens if she’s a no show? Does the hearing get rescheduled once again, or does Ioan get the PRO?

Reactions: 10
Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting this, as a response to your post saying that you might look into trying to get some home working now you have a more reliable broadband.
I admire you greatly and find your positivity so uplifting. And like you, I am a doggie person 🤗

I don't work for these people but I came across this advertisement when I was looking for remote work for myself (my temp contract will soon be ending).
I don't know if this kind of thing is of interest, but this company is looking to hire homeworkers - remote working jobs for companies like Vodafone and Bupa, full and part-time.
In case the link is removed (apologies to the mods if they do need to remove it, even though I have put some spaces in it, which you will need to remove for the link to work) the company can be found if you Google "remote jobs at sensee UK"
www.sensee.co.uk / homeworking / new-career.html

Unlike mAlice, we Tattlers here have a strong work ethic and a desire to contribute something back.

And I truly hope you are successful in finding some employment that makes you not only content financially but brings a sense of fulfillment. 🤗🤗🤗
Thank you so much for your kind words, good wishes & the link which I will def' look into. ❤ 🥰😘 xxx
I really hope you can find something new when your contract ends? 🙏 Good Luck & all the best. 🐞☘
Hey fellow doggie Sisturd! 👋:poop:😘🐶 I love all animals but dogs are my absolute favourites, :love: don't care what breed/mix, big/small, I love them all! ❤ I've always loved your username! 🐶
187.gif
🧡 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What happens if she’s a no show? Does the hearing get rescheduled once again, or does Ioan get the PRO?
Ioan gets the PRO and she gets no say. So if Ioan asks for her to pay all lawyer fees then she doesn’t get to argue that. I guess he could ask for mental health examination, rehab, alcohol monitoring.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.