Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.
She claimed his lawyer was calling Bianca that. As if she would know what they are saying about anything other than her breaking the TRO and refusing to do the work she needs to do on the divorce.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Elkins Kalt (I think she called them Elkins Salt LOL) is the firm of Ioan's lawyers

loads of BS obviously. His lawyers are not going to talk to her about it, neither will they have much contact to BW - it's the same tit as her constant claims that child therapists and the like would claim that he is the worst dad ever, or his agents that he sucks. It's a tactic to drag him down and isolate him and it's her pretending that she isnt saying it

contrary to what Alice believes this divorce is between her and Ioan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I'm sure she'll try and lie her way out of it and somehow turn the grifting to grafting
Nah, if she was actually shifting her lazy arse and doing some actual work that is bringing in actual money - I know, I know, a lot of "actuals", but we are talking massively hypothetically here - then that crafty bint is desperately trying to come up with a scheme to try and hide the incoming money so she wouldn't have to declare it in her financials.

She's a money grabbing grifter.

Look how she managed to grab the 100k from their account and then claimed it as "her savings" when they first split up - the old "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is my own" deal for mAlice in that relationship. And I will hazard at a guess that she's squirrelled that 100k away somewhere and she and the girls have still been living off money provided by him. There's no way she's touching that little nest egg for provisions and necessities - it's hers.

She's like bloody Gollum and "Precious".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah, if she was actually shifting her lazy arse and doing some actual work that is bringing in actual money - I know, I know, a lot of "actuals", but we are talking massively hypothetically here - then that crafty bint is desperately trying to come up with a scheme to try and hide the incoming money so she wouldn't have to declare it in her financials.

She's a money grabbing grifter.

Look how she managed to grab the 100k from their account and then claimed it as "her savings" when they first split up - the old "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is my own" deal for mAlice in that relationship. And I will hazard at a guess that she's squirrelled that 100k away somewhere and she and the girls have still been living off money provided by him. There's no way she's touching that little nest egg for provisions and necessities - it's hers.

She's like bloody Gollum and "Precious".

Pretty obvious why she's not providing her financial information to the courts!!

Is the "M&S" dress jibe some sort of veiled attack on B having MS?

... and why does mAlice knock 6 years off B's age?
Who knows, more likely that she considers M&S basic and therefore BW is a basic witch. And knocking years off B’s age is to make the age difference between her ex and B larger than it is.

Whatever age B is she 100 years older than AE in terms of maturity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Off topic am so sorry cos I can't do the spoiler things please what is the sleep aid that has been mentioned. Sorry delete if needed x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

She’s really really really bad at maths, to the point where I think she considers numbers to be an abstract concept that somehow doesn’t apply to her. It’s very similar to what she thinks about the law, actually 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Severe fibromyalgia? Wow that skipping must have hurt 🙄
Skipping and the rest of it!! Posing on a hardwood floor to take a drunken selfie, throwing her head back to shout piss off at a helicopter. I could go on, those of us who have genuine Fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders will get my drift. Alice is as fake as duck right down to her fake GFM.
I see you Alice and others will eventually realise what a nasty lying vindictive witch your are too. 👀

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Off topic am so sorry cos I can't do the spoiler things please what is the sleep aid that has been mentioned. Sorry delete if needed x
The Mods moved all the chat about it to it to TattleTurds thread 3. Head there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look how she managed to grab the 100k from their account and then claimed it as "her savings" when they first split up - the old "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is my own" deal for mAlice in that relationship. And I will hazard at a guess that she's squirrelled that 100k away somewhere and she and the girls have still been living off money provided by him. There's no way she's touching that little nest egg for provisions and necessities - it's hers

Pretty obvious why she's not providing her financial information to the courts!!
Alice can say anything she wants about the 100k being "hers".

Once the funds are put into a joint account then that money is legally considered as exactly that - "joint", meaning the intent is that the funds are then considered as belonging to both IG and AE.

So, Alice can say whatever she wants about the 100k but if their joint account bank statement shows a 100k withdrawal by her then that money was not "her" money but joint money.

Easy enough for IG's lawyers to obtain copies of the joint bank statements.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I never thought of that regarding the Marks and Spencer jibe but I wouldn't put it past her. The age thing is to make it sordid imo, although I get the impression that sex is actually a dirty word to Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She drops Bianca’s age to infantilise her to accuse Ioan of cradle snatching. It’s disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Sick
funny enough she accused Bianca the other day of being 36 (which would pretty much give her and Ioan as well as the kids a great age gap)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@claudiarocks ❤ @KikiFromNy ❤ @Caroline Of Brunswick ❤
@Life in the Shire ❤ @sallygsoton ❤ @ThisishowIlivenow ❤
@tropeonarope ❤ @lulooo ❤ @Junebug895 ❤ @peteburnsreincarnated ❤ @Autisteuse ❤

View attachment 1369158

all so much for your kind supportive & lovely messages, your caring words made me cry, (there's still a part of me from my childhood that makes me feel unworthy) your words touched me very much. 🥰 Loads of love & hugs to you all, ❤🌹xxx

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

When I began posting months ago I never dreamed that on these threads I would find an online family & that has been the sweetest surprise!
So many turds have been through way worse than I have yet remain so kind & compassionate, so many of you are inspirational.
It feels like I have known you all for much longer than it has been as we have been through a lot railing against the abuse & lies of AE, etc.
While I don't know any of you in RL that doesn't stop me from ❤ you. xxx Thanks for the love & support you've always shown me. 🥰

I'm really sorry for my pity party the other day, it just got too much for me. @tropeonarope 😘 was spot on. I've been raging since Alice deliberately sabotaged the PRO hearing & for her to then set up a GFM (after posting such vicious lies about Ioan & the timing) was the last straw when so many others around the world face genuine RL challenges. I didn't realise just how much rage I was internalising until after I stepped back last week & began to feel lighter in myself.

On a personal level I have much to be grateful for & even if it didn't seem that way I am grateful for the blessings I do have; a safe secure roof over my head, a nice flat & most importantly, some wonderful long term RL friends. Most are long distance, but one has moved & is now just 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 1/2 hours) so we have seen much more of each other which is fab! But I am in touch with my friends often & with two we speak on the phone weekly & text daily.

I'm so grateful to a dear RL friend who has helped me out £ wise when I have been struggling. Two close friends told me in no uncertain terms to always ask but I had held off as it's an awful feeling but I have no family, my parents passed many years ago & I had to go NC with my only sibling years ago for my peace of mind. But it's swings & roundabouts isn't it, as when I had £ I was always happy to help out if a friend was in need. 😊

Now that there's finally a reliable internet here I'm looking into some things I might be able to do online to try & make a little bit of extra money?

I've been doing a bit of catching up (but will start properly on #108 after I have done these posts) I hope I haven't missed anyone out?

I wish I could give you all a big squidgy hug (squidgy cos' I'm a fattie!) but only *if* you were into hugs of course, lol! I'm a hugger! :ROFLMAO:
It's prob' one of the things I miss the most being single.

@claudiarocks - I do hope you're ok sweet lady? Please look after yourself & I hope your stepping back helps you as it did me & I look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. You bring such light & humour to these threads with your wonderful SOH & it wouldn't be the same without you. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@ReturningthePearls - I hope you're okay lovely lady? I know you have had some especially dark days lately, but please take care of yourself, you're not alone, we're all here for you if you need a safe place to land & vent & (like dear Claudia) these threads wouldn't be the same without you!
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Zippysays & @Caroline Of Brunswick - I am so sorry you both had to part with such precious mementoes when you were in dire need of money. But it speaks volumes about you both & puts Alice to shame. (Not that she feels any.) I'm just so sorry that life put you in such a heart breaking position. I send you both love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@plinky2 - is that really you, lol! 👀 😆 I'm very glad to see you back, it's been a loooooong time! 😘 xxx

@cherryjuice - I'm so sorry your little girl is so ill. 😞 I really hope all your efforts with the insurers (& your supporters) pays off. Literally. 🙏
It must be especially sickening to see Alice & her GFM. She wouldn't recognise genuine need if it witch slapped her hard in the face.
Sending best wishes & I hope your precious girls much needed meds get covered, one less thing for you to worry about & I hope you get your raise. 🙏 Love & hugs, ❤

@welshfitnessgirl - I'm so very sorry you never got any support after having to make such a difficult decision. 😞 I agree with @Autisteuse I think you're very brave to share & it's awful there is still stigma & echo her sentiments that you did what was right for you. You both did.
My love & hugs to you both, ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I feel for you as I know what it's like to grow up with parents locked in an unhappy marriage but what you had to endure was a nightmare. I'm so sorry that all of your cries for help weren't listened to. 😞 You have come such a long way & should feel very proud. 🥰
My love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Knitwit said:
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

That's because you're a great role model! 🥰 xxx (Something Alice will never be.)

It's a small world!
I was reminded of this when I got my flat after being homeless for 4 months. Years previously where I lived prior to being homeless I was
friendly with a lady (still am) whose neighbour & best friend I knew just to say "hello" to. FF years later & when I was being shown around where I live now I spotted a lady (this was when masks were mandatory everywhere) & thought "it can't be?" Yeah, it was the best friend (she recognised me too!) & even more funny to us both was me ending up living in the flat above her! 😆
Sadly only for a year as she died not long before Christmas. :cry: But bless her kind heart, she introduced me to a friend she had made here (they were both newbies) & we became friends too & she in turn is friends with another resident I'd always chatted with (she has a dog & I adore dogs!) & we're now friends so I have gained two new friends here & both have dogs, lol! 🐶 #doggyheaven #ilovecanines #dogsarethebest 🐶 Haha!
We're not in each others pockets but pop in for a natter/coffee & go to some of the stuff put on here together & one has been following this shitstorm & is Team #Ioan. 😁(y)

I'll return to lurking as I try to catch up properly on #108! 🏃‍♀️
Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting this, as a response to your post saying that you might look into trying to get some home working now you have a more reliable broadband.
I admire you greatly and find your positivity so uplifting. And like you, I am a doggie person 🤗

I don't work for these people but I came across this advertisement when I was looking for remote work for myself (my temp contract will soon be ending).
I don't know if this kind of thing is of interest, but this company is looking to hire homeworkers - remote working jobs for companies like Vodafone and Bupa, full and part-time.
In case the link is removed (apologies to the mods if they do need to remove it, even though I have put some spaces in it, which you will need to remove for the link to work) the company can be found if you Google "remote jobs at sensee UK"
www.sensee.co.uk / homeworking / new-career.html

Unlike mAlice, we Tattlers here have a strong work ethic and a desire to contribute something back.

And I truly hope you are successful in finding some employment that makes you not only content financially but brings a sense of fulfillment. 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.