Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to be keeping count of how many times Malice copies from Tattle!

She owes Tattlers big time for all her best excuses, newest illness’, meanest comments etc.

Never mind Ioan, Malice should be paying Tattlers for all their great ideas 😳
so guilty of plagiarism is Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Within 2 years my ex had fathered a child. We divorced. They married and we all got on with our lives. 16 years on from that he's about to move in with his new girlfriend and going to expand our family. We are still friends. We did the best for our kids. We have a strong united family. Very blended but we are all here for each other. What the duck she thinks she is doing is beyond any thought that a sane rational person would have. She will end up with nothing. The girls will go back to Ioan after many years of finally finding out what she did. Unbelievable that someone could duck themselves over so incredibly hard and turn what could have been a positive outcome into such an amazing disaster.
And the only common denominator behind EVERY. SINGLE. OUTCOME. Is her.
And when she is 20 years down the road with drink in hand ranting about it. IT. WILL. STILL. BE .YOU.
Read this Malice and for fucks sake, make a change and just do the best for your girls and for you.
This is incredible, God love you and your blended family, as well as your patience and care for each other. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't you know I'm still spending better than I ever did
Looking like a true grifter, feeling like a little kid
I'm still spending after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without Yo on my mind…
I’m still spending, yeah, yeah, yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The annoying thing is that, even though these amounts do add up and we Tattlers agree it’s crappy of her to claim poverty when she’s shopping, her fans will just see she spent only $9.99 on a top and think we’re insane for going after her about it. It makes her critics look harsh and Alice look thrifty.

At least the top is ugly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
nothing wrong with a $10 purchase even if you are "poor", it's the big purchases that leave a taste
Sorry, but if you are publicly begging for money to buy food while you refuse to work, any purchase of an item like this is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The annoying thing is that, even though these amounts do add up and we Tattlers agree it’s crappy of her to claim poverty when she’s shopping, her fans will just see she spent only $9.99 on a top and think we’re insane for going after her about it. It makes her critics look harsh and Alice look thrifty.

That’s it. In isolation it’s nothing. But adding up all the bits and then saying she hasn’t got money for food meaning people pity her and start sending her cash is not on. And that’s an understatement. If you watch the pennies the pounds look after themselves. Cliche but true. Alice is a mess, not just on the outside, the inside is so messed up it is fascinating. But pity the people who have to deal with her in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m literally commenting on the style of the item. There’s more than one purchase. If you’re asking for money because you can’t feed your children and people are sending you instacart and groceries then you don’t treat yourself to a strapless bra.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I agree. It all adds up. If you have £10 and are claiming poverty and no food for the kids do you spend you £10 on some ingredients to make a nice dinner for everyone or spend it on a top for yourself that you don’t really need. It may only be a small amount but it’s the selfishness and me me me attitude behind it that gets me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is incredible, God love you and your blended family, as well as your patience and care for each other. 💚
Thankyou, but that's what you do, the girls brother is coming to stay next weekend. Soo thankful that my family has grown. And that he is happy staying here. I don't understand why she just wants to repel and alienate when you could just bring so much more love into your life. Just goes to show what she really is. Much love to you, a really beautiful soul xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Running a GFM opens up a serious ethical landscape. Obviously, you have to ACTUALLY need the funds, and once you have them you need to spend them exactly on that for which you claimed you needed them.

That’s why when you’re creating a GFM, there’s an optional outline in the description section intended to help you organize your initiative. This is your opportunity to “sell yourself.” They tell you to state who you are, maybe what you do. What is the crisis or dire situation? And, most importantly—where is the money going?

To my knowledge, Alice barely followed those guidelines. She didn’t very well explain where the money is going. “I’m a single mum” is not specific enough. And the expenses she DID clarify, she needs to pledge to fulfilling with the money.

It’s abhorrent that she’s buying clothing. In my opinion, price doesn’t matter. I don’t care if it’s a twenty-five-cent spaghetti-strap top; that’s not where she claimed she would allot funding. If she has so many clothes to sell then she has so many clothes, period…and therefore she can likely stand to keep a small pile for herself. There are only seven days in a week and she has a washing machine—she’ll be alright.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The Ganni hats - the ones she said she didn’t know how to wear, but then bought another one and still didn’t know how to wear them x 2. They are no longer on sale but when she bought these they were probably this price each (she has a black patent one, this is brown but probably the same price).

(This is nothing to do with the eBay debacle, this was months ago when she featured them on her Instagram. But she was wasting money back then, and she is still doing it.)

90EAC6C4-8563-4997-8B3D-192DDD729C9B.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-06-25 194920.png

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

Screenshot 2022-06-25 201724.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
nothing wrong with a $10 purchase even if you are "poor", it's the big purchases that leave a taste
Sure, I wouldn't begrudge someone buying something like a top or anything else cheap and cheerful. But it's multiple purchases of similar increments or the few big purchases when she's claiming that there's no food in the house. I think most of us would be happy to go without any new wardrobe additions if it meant our families were fed.

Reactions: 27
He's just spent all that money on not divorcing Alice. Okay 😂😂
So, according to Alice: Ioan left her, Ioan filed for divorce when she wanted a legal separation, Ioan cheated on her, Ioan won’t talk to her, Ioan wants to sell the house, BUT Ioan also doesn’t want to divorce her. Make that make sense!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.