Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1369650

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
I pledge my life to them. bleeping ham actress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
nothing wrong with a $10 purchase even if you are "poor", it's the big purchases that leave a taste
Yeah I wouldn’t even comment on spending £10 on a top (we all need clothes) if there wasn’t 17 other items, mostly all designer and more expensive than she can ever claim are essential purchases.

I pity her, she’s literally living in a hole of denial and shame, every time she gets a parcel she gets a buzz off it for 20 mins, tries it on, doesn’t fit, then she’s back to staring at her phone for 19 hours a day.

I can only imagine her bedroom is a dusty stale dingy hovel, all her clothes and counter tops covered in concealer and crusty eyeliner, the sides over flowing with take out containers and glasses. She spends all day planning a natty outfit to wear, which she flings on 20 mins before a drop off from yet another kind offer of a sleepover for an E’s friends parents, she runs around with a trash bag shoving everything in, spraying febreeze all over herself. Alice is the lady who has crusty smeared glasses on her face and her handbag is full of crumbs and used cotton buds

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She said in a recent post she has "seronegative rheum arthritis ", it's INCREDIBLY hard to get diagnosed with that, as the thing that actually makes the condition what it is (in bloods) isn't present. I have seronegative arthritis (mine is psoriatic, it's very common to be seronegative with that one) but to actually be rheumatoid you need a certain blood test to be positive. Rheumatoid arthritis mainly affects peripheral joints, fingers can become deformed, there's weight loss, fevers, fatigue, joint pain and visible swelling. I've never seen her mention any of that, and a couple of weeks ago she was banging on about psoriatic arthritis AFTER I spoke about it on here. To actually want to have an autoimmune disorder is crazy, it can totally ruin your life, she says she's bed bound four days a week, sorry but I am registered disabled, use a walking stick, sometimes my body seizes up and I can't move and yet I still get up to care for my autistic daughter as best I can. I don't like to criticize others, especially those with ill health, but she pisses me off to no end.
I think she Google searches ‘rare chronic diseases’ and posts a new one every couple of months.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah I wouldn’t even comment on spending £10 on a top (we all need clothes) if there wasn’t 17 other items, mostly all designer and more expensive than she can ever claim are essential purchases.

I pity her, she’s literally living in a hole of denial and shame, every time she gets a parcel she gets a buzz off it for 20 mins, tries it on, doesn’t fit, then she’s back to staring at her phone for 19 hours a day.

I can only imagine her bedroom is a dusty stale dingy hovel, all her clothes and counter tops covered in concealer and crusty eyeliner, the sides over flowing with take out containers and glasses. She spends all day planning a natty outfit to wear, which she flings on 20 mins before a drop off from yet another kind offer of a sleepover for an E’s friends parents, she runs around with a trash bag shoving everything in, spraying febreeze all over herself. Alice is the lady who has crusty smeeru glasses on her face and her handbag is full of crumbs and used cotton buds
You can imagine BW makes considered purchases and hangs them up, keeps them clean and in good order. I can imagine her luggage is minimal, Alice would be dragging a trunk through the airport. They are polar opposites. Wonder why Ioan chose someone so different to his ex? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1369650

The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
“I’ve promised them I’m not going anywhere since their father walked out” but they can go to Gloria’s, Juliana’s, weekend trips, school…Probably other poor souls she keeps quiet about trying to help minimise some of the damage for those children. They just aren’t allowed to see their dad because their mum is evil.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
You can imagine BW makes considered purchases and hangs them up, keeps them clean and in good order. I can imagine her luggage is minimal, Alice would be dragging a trunk through the airport. They are polar opposites. Wonder why Ioan chose someone so different to his ex? 🤔
I honestly find Alice revolting and I haven’t even had to live with her. She thinks it’s quirky and eccentric but you can see from her photos she’s unhygienic and grubby. I have doubts she uses clean make up, I think she’s even says she has a hoard of it, she’s obsessed with the idea of ‘vintage designer’ as she thinks it’s a personality trait - Alice you clearly are using ancient disgusting make up on yourself and your kids as it doesn’t even go on your face properly it’s all patchy and crusty. Her eyeliner looks like it’s a 100 year old lead pencil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My choices have been so far from my ex I can't even describe! After all those years - you learn what you will not tolerate and are drawn to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly find Alice revolting and I haven’t even had to live with her. She thinks it’s quirky and eccentric but you can see from her photos she’s unhygienic and grubby. I have doubts she uses clean make up, I think she’s even says she has a hoard of it, she’s obsessed with the idea of ‘vintage designer’ as she thinks it’s a personality trait - Alice you clearly are using ancient disgusting make up on yourself and your kids as it doesn’t even go on your face properly it’s all patchy and crusty. Her eyeliner looks like it’s a 100 year old lead pencil
She got a new eyeliner recently on eBay. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's predictable that she blames delays on Bianca. Because she once dominated & abused Ioan she automatically assumes B does the same.
She never treated Ioan as a separate person with his own needs/feelings, it was all about him making her feel/look good.
A & B couldn't be more different so no surprise he loves B. She's a breath of fresh air for him in every single way compared to Alice & what he ended up enduring for years. 💞

I saw mention of a NDA on #109 & very much hope Ioan isn't even considering one. He needs a PRO then hopefully when she breaches THAT (which she will) the law will finally be able to show her some teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was one Helena Bonham Carter used to sign an autograph and someone sold on eBay. She just had to have it.
Is this a joke? It’s Alice, I am genuinely not sure if she would do something like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1369650

View attachment 1369648
Bleughh!!! How sickening is she, I must be there as the perfect mother to my babies, FFS! Alice shut the duck up! No one is buying your bullshit. Apart from your insane 'fans' - but don't be flattered, even a certain Mr Bundy had a fanbase. There are people out there who will ideolise anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe she is having to buy bigger clothes in a hurry due to her burgeoning figure. Doesn’t excuse the profligacy at a time when she is on the beg. Talking of which, her GFM has all but dried up. Still it’s nearly 5K, imagine the tat and utter shite she can buy with that.

Do you think she stores it all in the garage? She’ll have to move it when Ioan is ready to move into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.