Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
maybe Alice's ebay purchases are like when I bought a PS5 and sold it for four times the price again. Perhaps she thinks their worth increases if she wears them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Without a doubt Ioan is directly traumatised by Alice’s behaviour. His flight response and return with the police officer, all things Alice put out there, are deeply worrying.
The grey rocking of his ex partner that he was in a relationship with for twenty years speaks volumes. I think it’s the same approach her Father took too.

We have to remember that no one knows Alice better than Ioan. His reaction to her since tells me all I need to know about what she put him through.
She thinks him grey rocking her is criminal but her constantly breaking a TRO and trying to affect his career and relationship with Bianca is acceptable because her feelings are hurt.
How could ioan not be traumatized by Alice’s behaviour? I’m traumatized by it and I have no skin in the game. Just a sensitive moral compass. I’m embarrassed she’s a human and we share biological similarities…

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The thing that shocks me most is that the hideous outfits she is wearing are made up of apparently new clothes. I thought they looked so shit and never fitted properly as she was still trying to wear he clothes from 15 years ago!

I am shooketh that she’s spending good Amounts of money to look that bad

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
the whole thing has reached batshit levels, that AEA account immediately jumped on Lin that she is aiding fraud and that it will have legal consequences for her (LOL), I mean, even if she is still acting under Alice's orders this is just crazy stuff.

They also keep spreading untrue things, like that Alice deleted her ebay account (she didn't), to basically create evidence that it's her. Alice is shooting herself enough into the foot, it's not working to Ioan's advantage to try to create shit on top of that

apparently some of that crew has concluded that I am Alice based on something I've never said. Jeez, I hate how much craziness is on both sides (supporter-wise)

• Haha
  • Wow

NigelTufnel

Why doesn’t she just go shopping? It’s fine to buy off Ebay if you find something cute, but just seems strange how she seems to be buying massive quantities of clothes and whatever off Ebay.

From your lips to God’s ears that this comes to an end soon. Frankly Alice is getting boring to me, but for some reason I want to stick it out to see how it ends. Hopefully Alice will get her comeuppance at last, or at least a girl can dream. 😏
It looks like Ioan is past the stressed traumatised phase with Alice and is choosing happiness and a life she cannot control which is destroying her and leading to the histrionics and lies/desperate tactics. He’s past pleading with her to reason and is utterly bored of her and knows her game. That hurts a narcissist deeply. The fact she claims to know his lawyers are fed up with him is pitifully desperate really.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
“Want more?” makes me feel physically sick 😔
It tells me she treated him like that for years via her social media. If she felt a slight, she would make a passive aggressive (or just downright aggressive) post about to him to show him.
I feel sick at what this man has went through and continues to go through to this day.
I look forward to seeing this bully get her comeuppance.
I think she will display su*cide ideation, I believe she uses illness and medical issues in a manipulative and factitious way. It will either be a medical emergency for herself or the girls. And it makes me feel sick at the thought.
She is selfish beyond belief.
I think many of us know the feelings of being held to ransom by someone else’s “tantrum” (is that the correct word? 🤷🏽‍♀️) and what it feels like awaiting the punishment. You know they’re going to pull something outlandish because their behaviour has went too far. Rather than apologise they will act out even more. Boy who cried wolf, and many of us can’t bear the thought of something bad happening to another human being while it’s all just performative and fake.
Rather than own her horrendous behaviour and apologise she will double down seeking sympathy from other sources. We see her doing that now. She justifies it because she thinks she’s the wronged party.
It is awful to place those expectations and burdens on someone you supposedly respect and love.
He asked her to respect his boundaries, she didn’t. He asked her to stop shaming him, she didn’t. He asked her to go through the wizard app, she didn’t.
She uses the children to get to him, the vidoes of them laughing without him being there, the “happy house” facade. It is all bullshit.

My heart breaks for him.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.
Elkins Kalt (I think she called them Elkins Salt LOL) is the firm of Ioan's lawyers

loads of BS obviously. His lawyers are not going to talk to her about it, neither will they have much contact to BW - it's the same shit as her constant claims that child therapists and the like would claim that he is the worst dad ever, or his agents that he sucks. It's a tactic to drag him down and isolate him and it's her pretending that she isnt saying it

contrary to what Alice believes this divorce is between her and Ioan.

Last edited:

NarcRage

VIP Member
on twitter, but they deleted it. Honestly I thought it was very confusing: I first thought she meant she asked the ebay person if they are Alice LOL.
So Lin contacted Alice (even though they have fallen out) and said what's all this expensive stuff you are buying on ebay? And Alice (rather than saying 'piss off Lin') said 'i'm a buyer for a vintage store' and Lin reported this conversation back on Twitter?
Sounds very fishy to me

• Haha
  • Wow

SusanC

VIP Member
The DVRO hearing is nothing to do with the divorce. To me it seems like custody and divorce fell over due to little bros continued online abuse. He was also doing a lot of threats towards ioans career a month or so back also. I’m not sure what is happening now with that. Obviously nothing bcos Alice has been pretty bad online lately so she’s obviously not holding out any hope for another settlement based on good behaviour.
Alice is about as trustworthy as a snake in a hamster cage, so I don’t know why they would do a deal now as she would never hold her end of the bargain anyway.
As I have said before I think you will find the PRO is the fulcrum which Anne will use to lever Ioan out of this mess.

• The PRO will allow him to get 100% custody of the girls.
  1. That will allow him to put them into reunification therapy.
  2. That will remove the obligation for him to pay child support.
  • The PRO will remove his obligation to pay spousal support.
  • Those combined will enable him to put the house on the market - the girls won't need the house to live in and Alice will no longer be his responsibility to support.
Once the court issues the PRO it will be all over, red rover. He can bifurcate at any time so the divorce is good to go.
What will there be to settle? Child custody and child support would be off the table. No spousal support, c/o the PRO. No cash left by then to haggle over anyway. The house will have to be sold and she has already been issued a notice to get out at end of August.
Alice is stupid to the nth degree. We have discussed these points on here before and if she had any sense she would have wised up before now. But she is so stupid, reading here and still not figuring it out.

• Heart
I’m admittedly afraid of what she might do come August 2nd. I don’t know what I’m talking about, or maybe I do. Fears have been raised in here before. I just think she knows she’s approaching the dead end and that it’s imminent, and people respond to that imminence in terrifying ways sometimes, if they’re unhinged and frustrated enough. I don’t know. I’m awaiting the date but I’m also fearful. Anyone else or am I alone in this…?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m literally commenting on the style of the item. There’s more than one purchase. If you’re asking for money because you can’t feed your children and people are sending you instacart and groceries then you don’t treat yourself to a strapless bra.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
The Ganni hats - the ones she said she didn’t know how to wear, but then bought another one and still didn’t know how to wear them x 2. They are no longer on sale but when she bought these they were probably this price each (she has a black patent one, this is brown but probably the same price).

(This is nothing to do with the eBay debacle, this was months ago when she featured them on her Instagram. But she was wasting money back then, and she is still doing it.)

90EAC6C4-8563-4997-8B3D-192DDD729C9B.png

• Wow
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
her implication that Bianca and Ioan live the high life is certainly amusing.

- they have a pretty simple apartment based on her IG stories. Sure, it will cost several $k, but that's LA for you.
- Bianca wears pretty cheap stuff, and she said to some of them that Ioan didnt buy them and but chosed them for her
- Ioan seems to only own three pieces of clothes, if you look at her IG Bianca seems to only own one bikini (lol), meanwhile Alice has on her IG every time new creations to show off
- on their UK trip they only spend a few days in a luxury hotel (probably not paid on his own, you get thart pretty easily over flight miles etc.), the rest were probably spend at his parents home or friends (there was a IG story of Bianca that looked like a pretty homely bed), they seem to mostly do sightseeing, no expensive concerts
- in France I reckon everything was not paid by him
- I would bet that they dont order every day UberEats but cook themselves

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1369650

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
Dear Lord. This is not what raising children is supposed to be like at all! They are supposed to grow up craving independence.

We had a not quite two year old screaming bloody murder because she didn't want any help getting in the pool today.

I can think of people who have done more wrong with raising a child - but not too many with Alice's supposed smarts and advantages.

She only wanted those children as an extension of HER and as someones to love HER.

My fee is 125$ per hour. I take most insurances and credit cards. Payment plans are available.

• Haha
  • Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
It's just dawned on me. That remark about Bianca's dress, I think she's so poisonous & filled with hate & jealousy that saying the dress was from Marks & Sparks in a derogatory way, was a way to put the boot in about Biancas medical condition. She thinks it's an easy way to be evil, whilst she thinks it very easy to deny!

• Angry
  • Wow

Harper99

1. Correct. They should really offer a public apology to him and Bianca.
2. Not crickets. They have publicly distanced themselves.

L said AE said "she was a buyer for an on line vintage shop. Was I supposed to believe her or just accuse her of lying?"

You think they would know not to trust AE by now lol. They are so gullible. Also AE didn't delete the account. I can see it.

Also, why is she still in touch with mAlice??
Didn't they fall out? Use the block button!!
AE is a buyer for her closet. She’s still in touch with Alice because they may have had a small spat, but they didn’t fall out. I don’t care what Lin or Deb for that matter told anyone on here or on Twitter. They screwed up people’s lives for years.

Alice beats the crap out of people on the daily who say the slightest thing to her that can be interpreted as criticism (or good advice). But when her remaining “triplets” leave? Not a word.

Tone posts a “What did I ever do to you?” on Twitter and then deletes it within a few hours.

Only one of them has given a half-hearted apology…but not to anyone whose lives they actively screwed up. The other still defends Alice and tries to draw attention away from eBay.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Alice, listen up:
Ioan didn't leave you because of these undiagnosed illnesses you claim to have. You are bedbound because you likely have depression.
B's MS is diagnosed. It's real. It isn't all in her head.
Your mental illnesses, however, were likely a big part of why he left you. Because you started to live in your own make-believe world, where you have all these issues with your body, lie, and tick every narc box. You said awful things to him and his family in writing. So what did you say before you split up that isn't recorded? I can imagine.
I'm sure Ioan did the best he could, and hung in there hoping you might improve. You only got worse - threatening suicide on twitter for example.
He grew tired. Exhausted. It affected his mental health too. Ultimately, he had to get out. And he did.
I know you're on meds for anxiety and depression, but when was the last time you spoke to your doc? Your meds may need to be changed.
Stop whining about how he left you because of your health issues and stop bringing B's MS into it. You have real and persistent mental health issues and you need to stop seeking attention on SM and go get some real, steady help.

View attachment 1370155
Imagine if a man said this about a woman.
Consent does not exist in Alice's dojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 34