Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
back to emoji reactions
View attachment 1372782View attachment 1372783View attachment 1372784View attachment 1372785View attachment 1372786View attachment 1372787

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to
How many months now has she been saying her own lawyers were telling her she needed to get a job?

The bank of Ioan had officially been closed. This is what happens when you refuse to collaborate, become increasingly threatening and abusive, and leave the other party no choice but to protect themselves legally. She even told him in texts that she had found a litigator to fight him and wanted everything (paraphrasing). These are the consequences. This is real life.

I have no doubt she was given ample money to provide for her and the girls. IMO, given her spending habits and her choice to continue to employ Gloria (something she sneakily hid and someone Ioan realized that they could no longer afford), she went through the money. That is not on Ioan. Had she been working a nanny/housekeeper would make sense. I suspect this comes down to simple money mismanagement and sadly, a tremendous sense of entitlement. This is all on Alice.

ETA: So she assumed the joint account would stay open for kids things? Those eBay purchases weren't for kids. GoFundMyLife is just so wrong on every level.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
Title suggestion by @Archduchess of Luxembourg - inspired by this gem of a post

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice continues her madness by spending her GFM money on expensive ebay purchases and by claiming that her Baby Angel actually doesn't want to divorce her. To be continued....

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?
She’s driven by revenge not logic.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She has been financially abusing him while telling everyone he fired the kids “beloved”nanny and how traumatising it was for them. Chuck her in the bin.

• Angry
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If she had a brain in her head, she'd beg Leon to take her back.
I just want to know if Leon sent Ioan the gift certificate for a spa weekend away or the membership to the county club with the best golf course in LA as his Bro-I-Feel-Your-Pain gift. 😎

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Did Alice really call Bianca a moose? 🤣 I feel like I’ve regressed 30 years, back to high school, where anyone you didn’t like was a moose. If BW is a moose, what does that make Alice? 😂
F65E0E2D-4C57-4394-B67B-873843BD4C4C.jpeg

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
FYI, I think it's horrible people are apologizing to her on her Instagram that they are too poor to send her money right now but will as soon as they can and she replies 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻❤❤❤ back.

Ffs, at least say oh no I absolutely don't want you to do that!!!

And I don't think we've talked nearly enough about how Alice seems to think "abandoning" her should be a criminal action and Ioan should be arrested for it. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
I just want to know if Leon sent Ioan the gift certificate for a spa weekend away or the membership to the county club with the best golf course in LA as his Bro-I-Feel-Your-Pain gift. 😎
No. Leon is still doing the Conga line on some tropical island with a tall rum punch in one hand and a giant cigar in the other. Ioan's gift certificate will have to wait.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder if she will ever regret all of this.
She could be sitting in a nice house with the girls 50/50 Co-parenting and getting all the rest she says she needs. The girls would be quite happy, no anxiety as she claims and she would possibly get to see her beloved Ioan
How arrogant do you need to be to turn down what Ioan offered before she scorched their whole world down?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
regarding the besties: they might not know, they didnt know a lot of stuff after all.

I do agree though to proceed carefully here.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

welp

VIP Member
back to emoji reactions
Screenshot_20220627-065956_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065851_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065335_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-065223_Instagram.jpg

also she previously claimed that Ioan "cut her off" and sends the bills to her since january, now the joint account was suddenly open all this time?

by the sound of things she continued to use his money to pay Gloria who Ioan clearly didnt want to

• Angry

Just William

VIP Member
It's predictable that she blames delays on Bianca. Because she once dominated & abused Ioan she automatically assumes B does the same.
She never treated Ioan as a separate person with his own needs/feelings, it was all about him making her feel/look good.
A & B couldn't be more different so no surprise he loves B. She's a breath of fresh air for him in every single way compared to Alice & what he ended up enduring for years. 💞

I saw mention of a NDA on #109 & very much hope Ioan isn't even considering one. He needs a PRO then hopefully when she breaches THAT (which she will) the law will finally be able to show her some teeth.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Things we know for sure, Alice cheated on Olivier with Ioan. Things we speculate over, Ioan cheating on Alice with Bianca.
Just my opinion.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I mean just imagine, she was complaining for months that Ioan isnt paying her spousal or child support, but the joint account was open? (which is crazy 15 months after divorce filing). What money did she expect him to give her?!

What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine.

• Angry

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I buy and sell on eBay.

I see that she purchased 76 items in the past 6 months and 17 in the past month, some quite expensive. One appears to be $300+ sweater purchased on or near June 20. So right around the day the GoFundMe was started, yes?

No one should be able to use GoFundMe to cover their shopping addiction. I'm not saying that is the case here, but the optics are not at all good. And especially when you are telling the masses that you have run out of money and can't afford to feed your children or pay the bills because of your ex. No, I don't think so. I don't think so one bit.
I want to start one for my top sirloin, shrimp, champagne, boots, Clinique and sports car addiction. Who's in?

• Haha

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Who even tries to one-up chronic illnesses?? 🤯
Alice. Her life is a zero sum game.

That's why Alice wants to get arrested for violating the TRO. Whenever someone brings up "you should put the girls first" and explain how they did that in their divorce while they dealt with their own chronic illness, Alice can respond with her v, v,v serious fibro AND say "I went to jail for my babies! Did you? No so shut up, fucko!" Boom. Mic drop. Alice wins.

It's the same top.
Let's hope so. I don't want to live in a world where more than one of those shirts exist.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Title suggestion by @Archduchess of Luxembourg - inspired by this gem of a post

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do/say.

Alice continues her madness by spending her GFM money on expensive ebay purchases and by claiming that her Baby Angel actually doesn't want to divorce her. To be continued....
Thank you Welp. We are nothing without you. We are a bit like Alice without Ioan. We will be better.

• Haha
  • Heart

Harper99

View attachment 1369869

As if HIS lawyers would be telling HER anything! As for her childish remark about B's dress, jealous much! She sounds about 17. :rolleyes:
His attorneys think you’re a freaking crackpot, Alice, and you’ve done nothing but make endless work for them. NO ATTORNEY for Ioan is talking to any of your various personalities saying how much they can’t wait get rid of him and “the hyena” as you say they call Bianca. Liar. He’s paying their bills and talking shit to the opposing party would be a huge ethical violation, not to mention stupid...and not to mention they probably hate you. Tell another lie, and this time make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart