Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllDogsGoToHeaven

@cherryjuice I am so sorry to read about your baby girl needing medication which your insurance won't cover 😔
You must be dreadfully worried.
I know that all our Tattlers' thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs are flowing in your direction
🤗🤗🤗

@ReturningthePearls, you also are greatly in our thoughts. Please be safe, keep strong and be keeping good care of yourself - know that you are greatly admired and cared for here. 🤗🤗🤗

And every other Tattler that may be feeling overwhelmed or downtrodden, under the weather, just not themselves, know that you are part of a community here. We are united not just because of mAlice - she may have been the initial catalyst that brought us together but we have forged stronger bonds if support and community than she and her FMs can understand because it is founded on a rocks of justice and care for the abused and downhearted, not the shifting sands of narcissism and entitlement. We seek not to destroy each other but to strengthen, build each other up and shine a light in the darkness.

I don't think mAlice has any real understanding of caring, loyalty and friendship, and that's what separates us and unites us.

Sorry if that sounds a little evangelical or "preachy", but at a time when some of us are struggling, I wanted to try and give a little boost to our ailing souls.

And now I am off to rant about her again. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
On reflection I’m over myself 😝
Those that donate to her hell mend them. There is now so much evidence that she lied and was just trying to upset Ioan and Bianca in Monte Carlo. The glorious part is she failed. That sums Alice up just now. The smartest person in the room is being owned every single day.
Ioan has left her. She is miserably single, there’s nothing wrong with being single, it is for Alice. She can’t buy the kids affection with his money any more. She also can’t buy others testimony against him using his money.
CockSibling is quiet because he too realises the gravy train is gone.
She will have to move out of the $2 million LA home with a pool.
She won’t be able to get a job acting ever again.
She is left with the screwballs who didn’t even pity her enough to donate or share her GFM beg.
Beggy Sue, your time is up, please collect your belongs and leave.

• Heart

Harper99

Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.
She has consistently said in her posts that Bianca was the one who kept them from signing because she kept finding things she didn’t like or reading comments on SM (most recently from Tone). So according to her, B is the reason they don’t have a settlement.

SHE DOESN’T KNOW IT. SHE’S MAKING IT UP. It would be awesome if we could stop taking bald-face liars at face value. That’s what she wants. Many of us can’t believe she lies so damn much. But she does. It may be true in her fantasy, but no where else.

• Heart
OMG!!! I retract my statement! I DID suggest that title! I thought the winner was the one about the begging bowl and I didn't even notice!

My first title, I'm so honoured!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
No. Leon is still doing the Conga line on some tropical island with a tall rum punch in one hand and a giant cigar in the other. Ioan's gift certificate will have to wait.
Literally just walked past him - he's at the beach bar on a table doing the Macarena. We high-fived knowingly, with the secret sign of the Turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Fed Up

The account was cleaned out after she fired her lawyer and blew off the court appearance, but before she tried to humiliate him in Monaco with the GFM account & the DM pity me stories. Ioan's sick of her bullsh!t all right. Please get full custody of the girls, Ioan! In the best interest of the children, get them away from her.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Don't you know I'm still spending better than I ever did
Looking like a true grifter, feeling like a little kid
I'm still spending after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without Yo on my mind…
I’m still spending, yeah, yeah, yeah!

• Haha

cherryjuice

I want to start one for my top sirloin, shrimp, champagne, boots, Clinique and sports car addiction. Who's in?
Me! I’m going to start one for high-end sushi, $500 bespoke prairie dresses, a weekend trip to Iceland, and my infant daughter’s life-saving medication, which I just learned will cost me $750/month because my insurance won’t cover it! Not as tragic a need as Alice’s, of course, but I may as well throw it in there.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
I honestly think the only regret Alice has is letting him shoot abroad for long periods

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-25 213252.png

As if HIS lawyers would be telling HER anything! As for her childish remark about B's dress, jealous much! She sounds about 17. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So is this why she suddenly said the girls were trying to contact Ioan when he went to Monte Carlo? This after she'd been saying for months they didn't want to see or talk to him? She used them to try and contact him so she could demand more money, right?

Wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice clearly has a shopping addiction.
She sits around in bed all day what else is she gonna do but shop and fight online?
Her kids are looked after by Gloria. Her housework is done by Gloria. She gets meals delivered.
She needs a job then she would have less time to indulge her addictions. There is a grain of truth in some of the things she lets slip. His comment about her buying the colander.... I bet he was sick to death of her out if control spending on rubbish. I bet it was non stop parcels of shit old clothes arriving every other day. Not all sellers leave feedback so the feedback is the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Trauma is trauma is trauma.

There is no trauma competition.

It doesn’t matter if your trauma is combat in war. It doesn’t matter if your trauma was physical abuse. Or emotional abuse. Or abuse by a partner or parent. Doesn’t matter if it was a car accident, a bomb in Baghdad, an internment camp, years of being put down, a natural disaster, being bullied....

Trauma is trauma. Full stop.

The psychology, the circumstances might be different, but what it does to the brain, is the exact same in every.single.circumstance.

The brain, particularly the lower portion of the brain (lizard brain as some call it), is highly sensitive to trauma. So when a person experiences trauma that lower part of the brain, which is highly connected to the nervous system responds. So you get a nervous system which is hyper reactive, highly attuned, and gets used to running the show. Physically this is going to manifest in elevated heart rate, increased blood pressure, short and shallow breathing…..like a zebra running away from a lion. In humans it will also make us more prone to quick thoughts which may not always be accurate.

That lower part of the brain which is so sensitive to trauma is not always connected to higher order upper brain thinking. So lower brain is not going to sit there and debate the finer points of should I be this way, do I have a right to this, is this trauma an actual trauma in comparison to the 15 people I’m thinking of? All it’s going to do is react to protect your ass.

Again. Trauma is trauma is trauma.

It profoundly impacts the brain and the way the brain functions.

The psychology, circumstances, and resources of a person determine the impact of trauma. If you have trauma and you have no resources, no help, no support, the odds are against you. If you have trauma and resources, and support, guess what? You do pretty well. If you have trauma, resources, and you don’t lean in, don’t recognize it, don’t work it, you get what we’re looking at.

BPD, NPD, abusive personalities very rarely arise from nothing, although it’s possible. Having a trauma background does not excuse or condone behavior, it gives a framework for understanding. I can have empathy for what likely happened in Alice’s childhood. I get how it fucked up her brain and her behavior. But, she’s an adult now. Part of that is looking at ourselves, our past, and our aspirations. She’s not doing that in any open, deliberate, or conscious way. She's ruled by impulsive, instinctual choices devoid of examination.

I will say this until the day I die: Trauma is Trauma is Trauma. There are no trauma Olympics. No one wins. No one places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. All trauma impacts the brain the same way. Your trauma is just as important, just as worthy of love and empathy, just as worthy of examination.
I’ll just keep saying this … sometimes a cunt is just a cunt. And I don’t see anyone making a trauma competition here.

No one knows anything about Alice’s childhood or upbringing or interior life. No one knows if there was any actual, serious trauma in her life. So all we can go on is her actions. The rest of it sounds like an excuse.

All I can do is judge her by her actions. Which are toxic, reprehensible and as she is an adult, something she can control. She chooses not to, with great damage to others.

That is what I focus on. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
IF (and it's a big if) Ioan did say "I didn't sign up for this" maybe he meant you staying in bed all day when there's nothing wrong with you glued to your laptop tweeting shit and buying shit on ebay while I run around looking after the kids

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Very very severe fibromyalgia.
That's two 'verys' and a 'severe.'
In case you missed it.

• Haha
  • Wow

brie l

VIP Member
My besties daughter set up a GFM for a cosmetic procedure she wanted. When her grandfather heard about it he said "back in my day, Go Fund Me was called A JOB".

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Running a GFM opens up a serious ethical landscape. Obviously, you have to ACTUALLY need the funds, and once you have them you need to spend them exactly on that for which you claimed you needed them.

That’s why when you’re creating a GFM, there’s an optional outline in the description section intended to help you organize your initiative. This is your opportunity to “sell yourself.” They tell you to state who you are, maybe what you do. What is the crisis or dire situation? And, most importantly—where is the money going?

To my knowledge, Alice barely followed those guidelines. She didn’t very well explain where the money is going. “I’m a single mum” is not specific enough. And the expenses she DID clarify, she needs to pledge to fulfilling with the money.

It’s abhorrent that she’s buying clothing. In my opinion, price doesn’t matter. I don’t care if it’s a twenty-five-cent spaghetti-strap top; that’s not where she claimed she would allot funding. If she has so many clothes to sell then she has so many clothes, period…and therefore she can likely stand to keep a small pile for herself. There are only seven days in a week and she has a washing machine—she’ll be alright.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37