Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
If Alice buys 18 items on ebay per month (and this is not her best month) she will buy a lot more elsewhere (she mentioned a much used amazon account for example) both online and in LA. Both for her and the kids (they take advantage of parents that want to be the "fun" parent by having a big wishlist). Then add UberEats, meal subscription, then perhaps add bigger stuff like phones, laptops, TVs that are often paid months later, Gloria, perhaps the last lawyer installment (she claims she used for this her savings, but she also claimed she used them for Gloria and now suddenly that was a lie)...I wouldnt be too surprised if 30k are her spendings.

She likely isnt touching her own savings and thinks abusing the joint accounts will cost her nothing. She is in for a surprise

(I cant imagine btw that Ioan does anything funky here, his lawyers will have advised him)

This is a woman that simpy rejects downsizing and thinks she'll get her way with defaming him in public and abusive kids texts (lets not kid ourselves here)

for those who asked: LOFT (Ladies of the Forum) are the Ioan fans she had a war against. somehow she thinks we are all them LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

House of Tea

VIP Member
forgot to mention yesterday.

She said that Ioan’s legals were fed up of him (words to that effect), not only is that going to piss Ioan’s legal team off (and as if they would say that to any opposing client let alone
a nutcase like her) but she said it as a subliminal message to Ioan - sow doubts in his mind that everyone thinks he is an idiot etc. Didn’t she say that about his agent too, like he/she couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

• Angry
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think Alice loves the kids but also she sees them as people who will never leave her unlike everyone else in her life. She is going to indulge them to keep them onside. As they grow up they will realise that their dad loves them very much but that their mum is playing games to break the relationships they have with him. I wonder how that will play out years down the line. She is a highly damaged individual, and she is going on to damage the girls.

• Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
She'll get to 2 August and either have some massive health emergency (my leg fell off) or she will say she's tried to find a lawyer but can't afford the retainer so hasn't been able to find one because she's sooooo poor.

• Heart
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Just a note on age appropriate topics:
No 12 year old should be aware of food shortages if it’s at all possible to avoid.
There should never have been any public talk of that.
“We’re in transition, we’re moving from one part of our life to the next exciting stage, so just for now, we can’t spend a lot of money. It’s just for now, not forever. Everything is okay, we’re okay.” That’s all a 12 year old should hear. And subsequently won’t agitate for concert tickets. (But that’s dependant on seeing Mum cutting back on her own expenses; if new clothes are arriving from EBay, this whole thing doesn’t work.)
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil cunt.

• Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
My god, what must her life be like? I could speculate. A lie in to sleep off the hangover, let the nanny deal with kids and clear away the empties, wake up, buy some crap off eBay (no doubt other outlets too), start drinking, order takeout, drink some more, get stuck into Instagram, argue with a few strangers, drink yet more, get abusive towards I & B, pass out drunk, start the whole cycle again tomorrow.
Not even being a tiny bit sarcastic when I say that sadly, I think you are right.

• Haha
  • Heart

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
@claudiarocks ❤ @KikiFromNy ❤ @Caroline Of Brunswick ❤
@Life in the Shire ❤ @sallygsoton ❤ @ThisishowIlivenow ❤
@tropeonarope ❤ @lulooo ❤ @Junebug895 ❤ @peteburnsreincarnated ❤ @Autisteuse ❤

View attachment 1369158

all so much for your kind supportive & lovely messages, your caring words made me cry, (there's still a part of me from my childhood that makes me feel unworthy) your words touched me very much. 🥰 Loads of love & hugs to you all, ❤🌹xxx

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

When I began posting months ago I never dreamed that on these threads I would find an online family & that has been the sweetest surprise!
So many turds have been through way worse than I have yet remain so kind & compassionate, so many of you are inspirational.
It feels like I have known you all for much longer than it has been as we have been through a lot railing against the abuse & lies of AE, etc.
While I don't know any of you in RL that doesn't stop me from ❤ you. xxx Thanks for the love & support you've always shown me. 🥰

I'm really sorry for my pity party the other day, it just got too much for me. @tropeonarope 😘 was spot on. I've been raging since Alice deliberately sabotaged the PRO hearing & for her to then set up a GFM (after posting such vicious lies about Ioan & the timing) was the last straw when so many others around the world face genuine RL challenges. I didn't realise just how much rage I was internalising until after I stepped back last week & began to feel lighter in myself.

On a personal level I have much to be grateful for & even if it didn't seem that way I am grateful for the blessings I do have; a safe secure roof over my head, a nice flat & most importantly, some wonderful long term RL friends. Most are long distance, but one has moved & is now just 45 minutes away (as opposed to 2 1/2 hours) so we have seen much more of each other which is fab! But I am in touch with my friends often & with two we speak on the phone weekly & text daily.

I'm so grateful to a dear RL friend who has helped me out £ wise when I have been struggling. Two close friends told me in no uncertain terms to always ask but I had held off as it's an awful feeling but I have no family, my parents passed many years ago & I had to go NC with my only sibling years ago for my peace of mind. But it's swings & roundabouts isn't it, as when I had £ I was always happy to help out if a friend was in need. 😊

Now that there's finally a reliable internet here I'm looking into some things I might be able to do online to try & make a little bit of extra money?

I've been doing a bit of catching up (but will start properly on #108 after I have done these posts) I hope I haven't missed anyone out?

I wish I could give you all a big squidgy hug (squidgy cos' I'm a fattie!) but only *if* you were into hugs of course, lol! I'm a hugger! :ROFLMAO:
It's prob' one of the things I miss the most being single.

@claudiarocks - I do hope you're ok sweet lady? Please look after yourself & I hope your stepping back helps you as it did me & I look forward to seeing you back here when you're ready. You bring such light & humour to these threads with your wonderful SOH & it wouldn't be the same without you. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@ReturningthePearls - I hope you're okay lovely lady? I know you have had some especially dark days lately, but please take care of yourself, you're not alone, we're all here for you if you need a safe place to land & vent & (like dear Claudia) these threads wouldn't be the same without you!
Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Zippysays & @Caroline Of Brunswick - I am so sorry you both had to part with such precious mementoes when you were in dire need of money. But it speaks volumes about you both & puts Alice to shame. (Not that she feels any.) I'm just so sorry that life put you in such a heart breaking position. I send you both love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@plinky2 - is that really you, lol! 👀 😆 I'm very glad to see you back, it's been a loooooong time! 😘 xxx

@cherryjuice - I'm so sorry your little girl is so ill. 😞 I really hope all your efforts with the insurers (& your supporters) pays off. Literally. 🙏
It must be especially sickening to see Alice & her GFM. She wouldn't recognise genuine need if it bitch slapped her hard in the face.
Sending best wishes & I hope your precious girls much needed meds get covered, one less thing for you to worry about & I hope you get your raise. 🙏 Love & hugs, ❤

@welshfitnessgirl - I'm so very sorry you never got any support after having to make such a difficult decision. 😞 I agree with @Autisteuse I think you're very brave to share & it's awful there is still stigma & echo her sentiments that you did what was right for you. You both did.
My love & hugs to you both, ❤ xxx

@ZipSilver - I feel for you as I know what it's like to grow up with parents locked in an unhappy marriage but what you had to endure was a nightmare. I'm so sorry that all of your cries for help weren't listened to. 😞 You have come such a long way & should feel very proud. 🥰
My love & hugs, ❤ xxx

@Knitwit said:
Thank you. I am really proud, I had no idea I was so resourceful till I had to be and the really wonderful thing to come out of it all is that all my girls are all real grafters, they are determined to never be financially reliant on anyone

That's because you're a great role model! 🥰 xxx (Something Alice will never be.)

It's a small world!
I was reminded of this when I got my flat after being homeless for 4 months. Years previously where I lived prior to being homeless I was
friendly with a lady (still am) whose neighbour & best friend I knew just to say "hello" to. FF years later & when I was being shown around where I live now I spotted a lady (this was when masks were mandatory everywhere) & thought "it can't be?" Yeah, it was the best friend (she recognised me too!) & even more funny to us both was me ending up living in the flat above her! 😆
Sadly only for a year as she died not long before Christmas. :cry: But bless her kind heart, she introduced me to a friend she had made here (they were both newbies) & we became friends too & she in turn is friends with another resident I'd always chatted with (she has a dog & I adore dogs!) & we're now friends so I have gained two new friends here & both have dogs, lol! 🐶 #doggyheaven #ilovecanines #dogsarethebest 🐶 Haha!
We're not in each others pockets but pop in for a natter/coffee & go to some of the stuff put on here together & one has been following this shitstorm & is Team #Ioan. 😁(y)

I'll return to lurking as I try to catch up properly on #108! 🏃‍♀️
I’ve said this months ago, but you are honestly the kindest person I’ve ever come across online. I don’t contribute half as much as most of you (i read every post though!) but every time I see a kind, compassionate, thoughtful message I just know it’s you before I even look.

I’m not sure if it’s allowed, but if the sites rules didn’t prohibit it would you ever consider setting up a go fund me during this rough patch? I know I certainly would love to donate (I’m sure it’s possible anonymously). Even a few quid from a few turds might enable you to go treat yourself to a little something you can’t normally stretch to. I apologise if I’ve been offensive in saying that. But I’ve been thinking it since I saw your posts about your struggles, and I would love a way to reach out and help a fellow turd without revealing myself, and we can’t PM, so i would be really pleased if you did set one up and share the link. If allowed. Or even the name of it so I can search the site for it.

you’re the heart and soul of these threads and so loved and such a wonderful person, and if Alice’s minions can support her why can’t we support each other? If it’s not allowed then so be it ❤ But I hope you’ll consider. It’s a sign of strength to let others uplift you when they want to. I feel a bit embarrassed posting this in case it falls flat but I’m going to anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

M33L4

VIP Member
So are we free to assume Ioan had given her a seemingly large allowance that she used to pay Gloria, bought lots of clothes, uber eats and her lawyers fees while she sat on her ass abusing him?
Where am I rolling her to? The sea just isn’t appropriate enough any more!
Oh I’m sticking her in a rocket and firing her into orbit.
That is also why socksibling has been sniffing about bravely defending her by calling people names on Twitter (I know I do it here but ya know)?

• Heart
  • Haha
It has been posted that one of the purchases on that account is a top and then Alice wearing a top that identical a few weeks later? It was also posted that one of the girls posted on Insta that her mum is taking to a VIP concert costing $1k? She’s just ripping people off. This is all going to come out.

So the latest change to her story is that he left her because she couldn’t accompany him to events as she’s bed bound 🤦🏻‍♀️ And he won’t divorce her? Jesus this women is a modern day Walter Mitty!!
What a waste of $41, it’s an awful top and she looks like shit in it 🤮

• Haha
Nos da, friends. Thank you for being kind to me today. It always happens—as this space perpetually flows with mutual compassion—but I needed it very much tonight, and I need it in this moment. Thank you, and be safe. 🌿

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
sounds like AE had access to the joint account but wasn't paying the bills - just ignored them.
No I think Ioan has been paying the bills all this time, she had access to unlimited money. Suddenly he cut her off and she now has to pay the bills with nothing. They are likely her bills for the house etc. He doesn’t have to pay them all this time and she took advantage of him and his money. He got tough and now she’s in the shit. That’s my take on it. He is smoking her out. Well played.
when I say nothing I mean ioans money

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
I am convinced he gave her an amount to cover bills / child support etc into the joint account. She has spunked that on overspending, paying a nanny she doesn't need, wine and deliveries. This is why she can say with conviction she isn't getting any child or spousal support - she probably isn't right now because she had it all up front and has spent it.

• Angry
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
Alice claimed she went through 4 therapists between August 2020 and January 2021

then she found someone that just agrees to everything she says
Who can forget this gem?! :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2022-03-19 162633.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I know this is a joke but it's the kind of thing any therapist treating her would be up against!

Screenshot 2022-03-10 211051.png

• Haha

NigelTufnel

Yeah we can all hear Ioan saying that cant we?! :rolleyes:

View attachment 1369650

Lmao at her loving to work!
The sickly sugar coated BS is what she wants people to believe is true. Further proof she has no idea how to parent because raising a child to be
that co-dependent isn't healthy. I've been there & it sucks. She really does love to portray herself as this amazing Mother of the year but she really doesn't have a clue & everything is always so OTT. :rolleyes: Pass me a bucket. 🤮

View attachment 1369648
“I’ve promised them I’m not going anywhere since their father walked out” but they can go to Gloria’s, Juliana’s, weekend trips, school…Probably other poor souls she keeps quiet about trying to help minimise some of the damage for those children. They just aren’t allowed to see their dad because their mum is evil.

• Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
So who hasn’t been paying their lawyer, Alice?

$30,000 a month in bills?? What the actual fuck is she buying? And she expected Ioan to fund it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Strangest tattle ad I’ve ever had…please can someone tell me what sort of flavour cock soup has?!
Well, if it’s anything like my experience with similar items, I imagine it tastes manageable at first and then moments later you wonder why it’s in your mouth. 😩😂

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil cunt.
If you think about it, the only reason people believe Alice is in dire financial straits is because she says so. Evidence would indicate otherwise. Household help, food delivery, treating her daughter to a show, the newly-revealed online purchases... there is nothing to suggest a financial struggle of any kind, other than the unreliable narrator's assertion. No wonder her daughter had no hesitation to post about getting show tickets - for all she sees, it's business as usual there at the casa.

• Heart
Reactions: 32