Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By all accounts I was a terror as a toddler.
Driving down a road, dad driving, mum front passenger & I was sat in the back, someone pulled out in front of dads car & my 1st words (or very nearly first) were "fu*ki*g bas**rd" !!!

Then mum & her pal were walking back from the shop or playground, with myself & my best friend trailing on behind (we had been let loose from our pushchairs, so about aged 3 years - give or take), mum & her pal had been a bit distracted, in conversation etc, mum looked back to check on us - and there was me - having a in some poor persons nice garden. Oops a daisy X

Reactions: 21
You are one amazing, courageous woman
. I have so much respect and admiration for you. Your posts are spot on, and you show such great insight and understanding. I can sympathise how you felt about your recent posts, Alice was making me beyond angry too. Take care, and be gentle with yourself

Reactions: 14
If I was Ioan I’d want a full and frank apology to Bianca, his mum and himself.
50/50 custody.
Her financial records and I’d publish them too. Because fuck her.
Her apology on national TV, various MSM & personal letters! I know, it's me what can I say, I'm a mean girl!
BIB - full custody to Ioan & she gets supervised visitation. (I seriously think it's the only way to stop her PA.)
Oh yeah!!!

Reactions: 15
she could claim that Bianca abused her by proxy, and thus the RO is not necessary (not how this works but whatever)

which would not help her much as Alice abuses them directly and by proxy, and way before those friends (briefly) appeared. And those friends of Bianca's friend were rather mild compared to Alice's allies.

Generally speaking spreading toxic stuff in public is always bad for your divorce case, so I guess she thinks if Ioan spread something too her case is less bad.

I guess the bigger point for her is to show Ioan that she isnt a little miss sunshine, so that he breaks up

Reactions: 16
I just cannot agree with this post enough. I love your song choices

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t trust those two as far as I could throw them

Reactions: 9
Thanks sweet @lulooo, back at you I will, you take care of yourself too as the last week or so has been extra rage inducing. xxx

Reactions: 6
Sounds like a lot of Who shot John nonsense. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: 8
By all accounts I was a terror as a toddler.
Driving down a road, dad driving, mum front passenger & I was sat in the back, someone pulled out in front of dads car & my 1st words (or very nearly first) were "fu*ki*g bas**rd" !!!

This reminded me of this gem:

Reactions: 13
If Alice claimed that, it would have no merit in court. The RO is judging her actions. And it’s clear from what others have said online that they have been acting at her request or with her tacit approval. Whatever other people, including Tattlers, are doing online has no legal bearing on the RO. Bottom line, if she is upset by something in the DM comments, or on Tattle or Reddit or Instagram or whereever … don’t read it. That’s different from people directly contacting her, as she and many of her followers have done to others who support I and B.

Reactions: 19
I hadn’t thought about any financial abuse of Ioan. DV/DA yes. But now you’ve mentioned it, it makes so much sense.

Reactions: 14
Wanted to add … Alice projects. She bullies others online so she thinks everyone does. Or accuses them of it. She also loves being a victim so very much. In her mind, if someone gives her advice she doesn’t like … how dare they? They are bullying her. She will turn everything into people coming after her, harassing her, trolling her … when 9 times out of 10 she is going to another site, reading what is said and then commenting on it. She reads here more than anyone else. It gives her oxygen, this attention. People haven’t even been hard on her on her own socials … mostly telling her to pick herself up, move on and start living her life without focusing on Ioan. She HATES that.

Reactions: 29
I genuinely worry for Ioan about 50/50. How can he ever prevent her from continuing the PA when they're with her?
There is no way Alice will ever co-parent amicably & we know how she feels about the girls meeting Bianca.
Even if she was court ordered to attend parenting classes of some sort I can see her just ticking the boxes/doing what's needed to get the pass & at home with them being her usual toxic self.

Any problems Ioan could encounter with the girls he isn't going to know whether she was continuing the PA (unless one of them said something & I doubt they would dare speak up against her) or whether it was because they were still traumatised & confused by the PA?

I personally find all of her hideous behaviour unforgivable & irredeemable but her PA has been so deliberate & tactical it is evil.
It goes beyond malicious as she's fucking up those beautiful innocent girls purely to cause maximum pain to Ioan & she truly doesn't give a shit.
They're just pawns in her sick revenge campaign. It's heart breaking for the girls & for Ioan.
I know I'm a broken record but Ioan getting full custody is the only way I can see that would guarantee an end to the PA as she wouldn't be able to do it with supervised visitation.
She doesn't deserve the girls. Two parents aren't always better than one.

Reactions: 31
Thanks sweet @lulooo, back at you I will, you take care of yourself too as the last week or so has been extra rage inducing. xxx
A huggy Sunday hiya to you dear Sisturd. I hope you are as well as you can be. I read your post a few days ago my love and you've been in my thoughts a lot ever since & I don't mean in a bad way at all. I don't want to cause you any bad thoughts, however I feel I can speak for many - if not all of our lovely, caring, supportive, hilariously funny weird bunch. I apologise if posting this is not permitted. Is there ANY way we could assist you, just make things a tad easier for you? Much love is being hurled your way sweetpea xoxox

Reactions: 23
It was a video and she was asking them both if they wanted to get a room. It's still up on Insta! It's when they went to Monte Carlo in 18 or 19.
She was definitely jealous of Ioan paying attention to Elsie in my opinion. By then their marriage was on the rocks as well so she was mad she wasn’t getting all his affection. Sicko!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Strangest tattle ad I’ve ever had…please can someone tell me what sort of flavour cock soup has?!

Hahaha! That's a product made in Jamaica - sorry to disappoint anyone - it's not at all 'exotic' (lol) it's just spicy chicken soup mix. They sell it in my local UK supermarket and I laugh every time I see it. Coz I have the sense of humour of a teenager!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.