Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice also posts comments thinking we won’t see the other comments she’s posted that contradict each other?
She also thinks we suffer from memory loss where her lies are concerned. Sorry Alice, our memory is good, that’s how we know you are lying.

Reactions: 22
“a restraining order he doesn’t need”
*restraining order mentions that alice is verbally abusive*
alice: *is abusive in a sentence under saying she isn’t*
She really means she thinks she should be able to say and do whatever she wants and he will take it, she’s obviously not used to Ioan objecting to her abuse, that’s why she is blaming Bianca.

Reactions: 23
I think the sabotaging of the Harrow shoot was the final nail in the relationship.
When Ioan alighted from that taxi there was absolutely no pleasure in his eyes when he looked at Alice, that was the beginning of the end imo.

Reactions: 31
this whole thing is bizarre anyway, apparently they are starving but the kid's reaction to getting free tickets is hopefully they get VIP tickets. I'm not knocking on the kid here but if you know that your financial situtation is dire you wouldn't even think about it (in fact I dont think that this is the natural reaction of any child unless they are upper class). What this tells me is that Alice has failed to transition the kids yet into the new reality, probably there are promises that eventually they will get their old lifestyle back even if daddy is an evil cunt.

Reactions: 34
I completely agree, you have written this far better than me and it is what I was meaning, it came out the way I wrote as I was feeling angry and frustrated at the sheer utter madness of the recent saga (so word diarrhoea…Sorry 🫣.)

Reactions: 14
Cog71 appears
thing is they arent even cheap (cheap relatively zo how you buy them elsewhere, but expensive af for someone who apparently starves)
She would find much cheaper (but likely more wearable) items in a local thrift store. As for makeup, there are drugstore brands at reasonable to extremely reasonable prices that look great. E.l.f, I'm looking at you. Her makeup looks lousy because of the application not the pricetag. Ditto her eBay finds. Just fugly taste.

Reactions: 15
I think the sabotaging of the Harrow shoot was the final nail in the relationship.
When Ioan alighted from that taxi there was absolutely no pleasure in his eyes when he looked at Alice, that was the beginning of the end imo.
It was long before then, but that situation probably made him realize there was no hope for the relationship. I read a comment on the daily fail to Alice last night. The commenter addressed her about his leaving being “out of the blue.” She said “Alice, you said yourself that for three years you were sleeping in separate bedrooms and not being intimate anymore.” Can Alice not take a hint? She just will not accept that her Baby Angel doesn’t love, like, or want her anymore. She said herself that she can’t cope. I honestly believe that she would choose Ioan over her children if she could.

Reactions: 24
Where did Lin say she was told Alice worked as a buyer for a vintage store? Have I missed that?

Reactions: 9
Where did Lin say she was told Alice worked as a buyer for a vintage store? Have I missed that?
on twitter, but they deleted it. Honestly I thought it was very confusing: I first thought she meant she asked the ebay person if they are Alice LOL.

Reactions: 11
No doubt that was a scheme cooked up by Alice and her bestie to try and infiltrate certain sites. Guess she blew her cover by trying to help Alice.
I think it’s a scheme to try to infiltrate certain Twitter accounts. Whether it’s worked, I don’t know, but I hope not.

Reactions: 15
on twitter, but they deleted it. Honestly I thought it was very confusing: I first thought she meant she asked the ebay person if they are Alice LOL.
So Lin contacted Alice (even though they have fallen out) and said what's all this expensive stuff you are buying on ebay? And Alice (rather than saying 'piss off Lin') said 'i'm a buyer for a vintage store' and Lin reported this conversation back on Twitter?
Sounds very fishy to me

Reactions: 36
Thanks for your kindness. And to anyone else who’s checked in. I just needed a break—I still kind of do, but I’m lurking a little for now.

Reactions: 53
AE is a buyer for her closet. She’s still in touch with Alice because they may have had a small spat, but they didn’t fall out. I don’t care what Lin or Deb for that matter told anyone on here or on Twitter. They screwed up people’s lives for years.

Alice beats the crap out of people on the daily who say the slightest thing to her that can be interpreted as criticism (or good advice). But when her remaining “triplets” leave? Not a word.

Tone posts a “What did I ever do to you?” on Twitter and then deletes it within a few hours.

Only one of them has given a half-hearted apology…but not to anyone whose lives they actively screwed up. The other still defends Alice and tries to draw attention away from eBay.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

Reactions: 34
I think Alice has probably told the kids she would make sure their father would pay for everything and life would go on as normal. I doubt there’s been any talk of Alice getting a job and supporting them.

She couldn’t have been stupid enough to buy that lie, she knew Alice was not a buyer for any store, much less a vintage boutique. Lies all the way round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.